Wordless Wednesday- Hissy Fit Jones

So did ya ever wonder why he’s called Hissy Fit Jones?

Does that answer your question?

Click here to check out other great blogs on the Blogpaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

52 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Hissy Fit Jones

1. That sure is one angry lookin’ pussy cat!

Posted by barb19 | January 11, 2012, 1:11 AM
  2. that photo sure explains everythin… -Vanilla Bean

Posted by Twinkle & the feisty4poo-mix dogs | January 11, 2012, 2:07 AM
  3. Wooooo…. That’s scary! *paw over eye* watch out Rumps!

Posted by louiethehusky | January 11, 2012, 2:08 AM
  4. Woe! Now that’s scary!!

Posted by Bassetmomma | January 11, 2012, 2:21 AM
  5. BOL! Hissy Fit Jone has got an angry face! but still cute! I like his scary face, too! Heeheehee. :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 11, 2012, 2:34 AM
  6. Austin says he needs lessons from Mr Hissy Fit Jones. That’s one grumpy puss!

Posted by Carolyn | January 11, 2012, 3:23 AM
  7. LOL!
    Happy New year :)

Posted by Bluejellybeans | January 11, 2012, 3:55 AM
  8. Whoa…that’s a scary face!!
    xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | January 11, 2012, 4:03 AM
  9. yah, hahaha…

Posted by willofheart | January 11, 2012, 4:58 AM
  10. My goodness! That’s one mean look…..I know when Sam’s pretty golden eyes turn BLACK to baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk awaaaaay but if he looked like this I’d RUN away! ;)

Pam (and Sam)

Posted by onespoiledcat | January 11, 2012, 6:37 AM
  11. Help!!! What’s wrong with him!!! I didn’t do anything wrong? Why’d he do the Hissy Face?!?

This is the picture etched in a dog’s nightmare.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee | January 11, 2012, 6:42 AM
  12. That photo says it all, doesn’t it?

Posted by Cathy Thorneycroft Graham | January 11, 2012, 7:15 AM
  13. YEEOW!! That kitty is MAD! Love it! c

Posted by ceciliag | January 11, 2012, 8:20 AM
  14. Wow Rumpy! You sure are brave to get that close, especially with a camera. Yikes.

Posted by Sheri | January 11, 2012, 8:34 AM
  15. That would definitely make us think twice about saying hello! Look at those fangs!!!

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | January 11, 2012, 8:34 AM
  16. SCREETCH!

Posted by nadbugs | January 11, 2012, 8:45 AM
  17. The German says:” Don’l all cats look that way? All of them I know have the same face….”

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | January 11, 2012, 9:09 AM
  18. What a tough guy!

Posted by tbnranch | January 11, 2012, 9:24 AM
  19. OMG what a grumpy grouch!! xx

Posted by willowdot21 | January 11, 2012, 10:26 AM
  20. Holy smokes!

Demon, out!

Posted by Jen | January 11, 2012, 10:30 AM
  21. Great Shot! Me loves it! Looks like a perfect cat from hell!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | January 11, 2012, 10:44 AM
  22. That is one scary wrinkled nose :)

Posted by Bassas Blog | January 11, 2012, 10:48 AM
  23. That’s quite a face on that pussy cat!

Posted by bitsandbreadcrumbs | January 11, 2012, 10:54 AM
  24. Too funny….Hissy Fit Jones is putting it mild. :) Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Chancy, Mumsy and Crew | January 11, 2012, 10:57 AM
  25. Good thing I read the sentence–I thought that was a picture of *me* when someone wakes me up too early!

Posted by kathryningrid | January 11, 2012, 12:35 PM
  26. We all are entitled to a hissy fit every once in a while. I had a little one last night – ha! Love the pic by the way.

Posted by cravesadventure | January 11, 2012, 12:42 PM
  27. The picture says it all!:) I hope your Wednesday has been going well.

Posted by Judy Haughton-James | January 11, 2012, 1:03 PM
  28. Yep, no more confusion here!
    Love,
    Payton

Posted by Payton | January 11, 2012, 1:07 PM
  29. I love it! When they hiss, they look extreme in the extreme.

Posted by Russell Smith | January 11, 2012, 1:10 PM
  30. not wondering anymore BOL

Posted by Scrappy | January 11, 2012, 2:39 PM
  31. I had not heard that phrase since childhood from my south Mississippi great-aunts! We had an old Mama BarnCat that hissed like that when my dad would return from early morning bird hunting with our Enlish pointer, who merely looked in the general direction of her food dish! Wonderful picture, epitomy of feline-hood!

Posted by granbee | January 11, 2012, 4:12 PM
  32. Yikes!!!! LOL!!!!

Me and Charlie offer treats and nip! Yay!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | January 11, 2012, 5:20 PM
  33. NO! :) brilliant.

Posted by georgia little pea | January 11, 2012, 5:51 PM
  34. Rumpy, how close were you when that picture was taken? Sometimes I make Scratchy do that when I get too close and he doesn’t want to play.

Posted by Bongo | January 11, 2012, 6:20 PM
  35. HAHAHA! You can totally see the ferocity in this shot- what a great photo :)

Posted by For the Love of My Dogs | January 11, 2012, 7:42 PM
  36. SCARY

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | January 11, 2012, 11:19 PM
  37. YIKES … back away … totally back away from the situation!!! LOL :D

Posted by becca givens | January 13, 2012, 12:54 PM
  38. Well, OurGirl would still kiss that funny lil’ nose if she could get close enough. Maybe she could borrow a fencing mask first. When she lived in Oregon, she had a feral kitty named Alger Hiss who lived in her yard. Is there anything that makes Hissy smile or purr?? Sending love!

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | January 13, 2012, 6:28 PM
  39. Yowzers!!

Posted by lillythecat | January 13, 2012, 7:14 PM
  40. I believe the theme for this week’s WordPress Photo Challenge is ‘Peaceful’. Maybe you can …. oh, scratch that. Better wait for ‘Ferocious’. :D

Posted by tita buds | January 13, 2012, 11:50 PM
  41. Ohhhhhhh…such nice tooffies!

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | January 10, 2013, 8:50 AM
  42. That’s how I feel in the morning before my first cup of coffee :P

Posted by Sandra Bell Kirchman | January 10, 2013, 9:41 AM
  43. There was never any question, but yes.

Posted by Smaktakula | January 10, 2013, 3:55 PM

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday- Featuring Hissy Fit Jones! « Rumpydog - January 9, 2013

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

NOW what do you want? #dogs #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #dogsofinstagram

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.