Vacation destinations

Vacation Spots for Cats!

Meow! Graybie Baby here with another in my occasional series of vacation spots for cats!

Today’s vacation spot- the BATHROOM!

from wikipedia.org

The bathroom is one of my favorite spots to take a much-needed rest. Β I love to stretch and snuggle on the fuzzy bathroom rug.

I follow that with some vigorous exercise batting open the vanity door. Once inside, I climb into the adjacent drawers and knock out all of Jen’s make-up.

Afterward, some fun with toilet paper!

Next, a fierce expedition to the top of the bathroom closet.

And last, but not least, a leisurely respite in the sink.

found at http://www.wordcat.co.uk

copyright 1969 by P.E. Boisvert.

Why wait? The joys of a refreshing spa getaway await you now in your very own bathroom.

Next vacationΒ stop- the bedroom closet!

MEOW!

Click on this pic for more great blogs!

49 thoughts on “Vacation Spots for Cats!

1. What a great spot for a vacation! Or should I say, a “stay-cation?” ;)

Posted by monicastangledweb | March 24, 2012, 2:05 AM
  2. Hai Graybo! *waves paw* A leisurely respite in the sink looks a wonderful vacation spot for cats! BOL! In our family, the rooms Shiro is allowed to visit are limited for some reasons, but I should let mom know about these spots for his fun! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 24, 2012, 3:46 AM
  3. BOL! This is so funny!!! Our cats used to love the “spa room” for their afternoon naps!! They actually used to lounge all curled up in the sinks! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | March 24, 2012, 3:49 AM
  4. I think it would suit me fine!

Posted by willowdot21 | March 24, 2012, 6:29 AM
  5. My cats have been vacationing in our bathroom for years. The linen closet is their favorite hotel and our bathtub has become their favorite watering hole. Glad to see they are just following the cat vacation trends.

Posted by Paprika Furstenburg | March 24, 2012, 7:45 AM
  6. Ah the bathroom – it is a favourite spot, isn’t it?

Posted by Nanny McFur | March 24, 2012, 8:52 AM
  7. My sister Constance hangs out in the ‘spa’ in the downstairs bath all the time, too! She finds it very comfortable…. long as no one turns on the tap!

Posted by orientallily001 | March 24, 2012, 9:44 AM
  8. Hey, Graybie Baby, I know what you mean about the bathroom. Everybody here has their favorite spot and there are plenty, like you said. Thanks fur the tour and we can’t wait to head into the closet (and we don’t even have to go through a travel agency, yay!)

Tom
    xx

Posted by Father Tom | March 24, 2012, 10:16 AM
  9. Sadly, our bathroom is really small! But the cats love the rug. ;)

Posted by Dianda | March 24, 2012, 10:38 AM
  10. We used to have a kitty that used to love cooling off in the empty bath tub :)

Posted by Colline | March 24, 2012, 11:52 AM
  11. So cute. Our “baby” cat, Maxwell still loves to destroy rolls of toilette paper. He’s such a beast!

Posted by Russell Smith | March 24, 2012, 1:45 PM
  12. Reblogged this on Nae's Nest and commented:
    To amusing not to share.

Posted by Nae's Nest | March 24, 2012, 2:18 PM
  13. Great tips for Austin….. thanks (I think!). lol

Posted by CATachresis | March 24, 2012, 2:52 PM
  14. Purr-fect!! We love to nap on the wicker hamper that has a cozy towel sitting on top for us! If only we could get the human to put a catnip cookie on a pillow top for us, then it would feel like real VIC treatment!! Very Important Cat!!!

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | March 24, 2012, 2:55 PM
  15. hi!
    I also found my cat slipping in the sink several times. Or in the basket with the dirty clothes. Once even in the washing machine…

Posted by KatZ | March 24, 2012, 3:22 PM
  16. Toiliet paper play is the BEST! LOL!!

Hello Graybie Baby! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | March 24, 2012, 6:34 PM
  17. Cats are so resourceful. We usually like to leave the house when we go on vacation. Maybe we should look into a vacation in the bedroom?
    Bella and DiDi

Posted by Paws To Talk | March 24, 2012, 8:40 PM
  18. I love the dog pictures you have.

Posted by truthaboveallreligions | March 24, 2012, 10:36 PM
  19. Hmmm,
    My litter box is in the little warm room. Kozmo plays cat hockey in the tub and there is a constant stream of trafic in and out. Our bathroom is definately NOT a vacation spot!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by Penelope | March 24, 2012, 11:32 PM
  20. The bathroom is one of my favorite vacation destinations, too!

Posted by Daisy the Curly Cat | March 25, 2012, 6:12 AM
  21. Wahahaha! I love this. :D

Posted by tita buds | March 25, 2012, 12:37 PM
  22. It’s also a good place to exorcise a potty demon, should the need arise.

Posted by cult of otis | March 25, 2012, 12:57 PM
  23. FaRADaY: My purrsonal fave is the closet shelves! Total jungle gym in there, fur REALZ!

Maxwell: I’m down with the opening of vanity drawers and knocking things over. HIGHPAW!

Posted by Ryker's Boyz 'n' Allie | March 25, 2012, 12:58 PM
  24. Haha – that sounds like an awesome vacation buddy!! :)

Have fun,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Posted by snoopys@snoopysdogblog | March 25, 2012, 2:12 PM
  25. Haha – that sure sounds like a great vacation buddy!!

Have fun,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Posted by snoopys@snoopysdogblog | March 25, 2012, 2:13 PM
  26. First-time visitor and cat lover …. thus can related to this post as they do interesting stuff.

Posted by aFrankAngle | March 25, 2012, 6:12 PM
  27. I see our 2 cats – Reggie and Jean-Louis – have been secretly corresponding with Graybie Baby in our absence. They have many of the same activities and hangouts. ;-)

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | March 26, 2012, 4:36 PM
  28. My cat used to curl in and sleep in the bathroom sink at our old house. I have a picture of him just like the one on your post.

Posted by Perfecting Motherhood | March 27, 2012, 1:19 PM
  29. Graybie Baby is so much like my own Miss Fluffy–and millions of other household felines, I am certain! Love the bathroom “spa” visit shared here. I wish I could have that much fun in there!

Posted by granbee | March 27, 2012, 4:00 PM
  30. MEOW :)
    I HAVE MISSED A LOT OF YOUR POSTS RUMPYDOG –
    THEY HAVE NOT BEEN COMING TO MY EMAIL ………….
    ——— WISHING YOU MUCH MEOWINESS
    AND HAPPINESS AS ALWAYS XOXOXO
    C

Posted by Cat Forsley | March 28, 2012, 7:13 PM

My Gotcha Day cookie!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.