poetry

Bad to the Bone!

Oh Dog! While we recover from our forced incarceration, I thought I’d share with you another one of my previous posts.

Today I thought I’d remind ya of just how cool I really am….. not that I thought you’d forgotten.

Rumpy’s Bad to the Bone!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

28 thoughts on “Bad to the Bone!

1. Rumpy, you’re the baddest.

Posted by Bongo | May 25, 2012, 1:21 AM
  2. …forgotten? Nooooooo!

Posted by marina kanavaki | May 25, 2012, 3:19 AM
  3. Oh Dog Rumpy!!! How funny you are!!! Although I don’t know the song, the lyrics made me burst into laughter!!!!! I knoooow you’re cool Rumpy!!! I love you!!! Wooo wooo!!! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | May 25, 2012, 4:16 AM
  4. I am so pleased you put the link to the proper song on the bottom – typist has a go at making up the tune to go with the words, it wasn’t pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Basil | May 25, 2012, 4:33 AM
  5. Oh no…. he looks like an angel. ;)

Posted by adinparadise | May 25, 2012, 6:54 AM
  6. Good Post Rumpy.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | May 25, 2012, 7:02 AM
  7. Awww gorgeous Rumpy! Yay for your song! LOL! Happy Friday! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | May 25, 2012, 7:30 AM
  8. Oh Rumpy! I hate when my mom leaves me too! You’re looking especially soft and fluffy in this picture!

Posted by Dexter | May 25, 2012, 7:46 AM
  9. And so very handsome!

Posted by mountainmae | May 25, 2012, 8:23 AM
  10. That should be number one on the charts sweet Rumpy!!! We are lovin’ that song and you. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Chancy and Mumsy | May 25, 2012, 8:26 AM
  11. Haha Great song! And such a beautiful pic of you too! :)

Posted by raisingdaisy | May 25, 2012, 9:41 AM
  12. What a beautiful boy you are, Rumpy :-)

Posted by kathrynmartins1 | May 25, 2012, 10:02 AM
  13. Rumpy you looked great on Letterman. We are thoroughly impressed by your singing ability. Is American Idol next?

*Kisses*

Bella and DiDi

Posted by Paws To Talk | May 25, 2012, 10:33 AM
  14. Have a Cookie Filled Weekend Dawg!!!

Posted by cravesadventure | May 25, 2012, 11:48 AM
  15. Hey Rumpy, Jet here.

Had no idea of your lyrical talent.

Posted by heyitsjethere | May 25, 2012, 12:34 PM
  16. Rumpy, you are so lovely, million kisses to you :)

Posted by niasunset | May 25, 2012, 1:48 PM
  17. Poor Rumpy! Cool for Jen was not so cool for you. :( I hope you’re recovering well.

Posted by Anne Schilde | May 25, 2012, 5:16 PM
  18. Rumpers…first let me thak you for mentioning me on #FF Twitter…I don’t have lots of follower…and really, no problem…but just that you were willing to mention me given your fame is so thougthful…thank you…and My Mom says to tell Jen…if we lived near you…we would housesit you and DeDe and the kittehs…and My Mom would walk you and DeDe and all that stuff…sending paw hugs to all

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | May 25, 2012, 8:32 PM
  19. Rumpy you’re so cool and I am a huge fan of yours! Woooooooooooo!

Posted by Carolina Garcia | May 26, 2012, 12:16 PM
  20. Rumpy, you’re pawsome!!! :)

Posted by Kas | May 26, 2012, 10:43 PM
  21. Rumpy, ol’ buddy, you beez SO-OOO–OOO bad to the bone–and back again!

Posted by granbee | May 30, 2012, 4:24 PM

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

What? What do you want? -Malachi

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.