Wordless Wednesday- At Home Edition!

Bubba Meditation

Here’s our bedroom!

It’s the Leopard Lounge!

It’s a dining area…. so how about some fine cookie dining?

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

38 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- At Home Edition!

1. I love your face, Rumpy. it can ask a question without any words.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 2, 2012, 8:52 PM
  2. Loved the tour! Especailly the cookies!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | October 2, 2012, 9:17 PM
  3. Rumpy that is a great look you got gone on there.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | October 2, 2012, 10:11 PM
  4. You have a nice house, Rumpy. I hope Jen has given you some cookies for helping with the photo! You’re so handsome!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ | October 2, 2012, 11:16 PM
  5. What a nice place you have moved into! You certainly look like your asking for something there Rumpy! :)

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 2, 2012, 11:42 PM
  6. Nice home Rumpy ! Looks comfortable for all of you. You need to set up some secret cookie stashes. x

Posted by Chabichou Malabar du Roupillon | October 3, 2012, 1:30 AM
  7. Wow! Your house looks very pawgeous! Did Jen make those furnisings on her own? She did great job! Our place is so messy! *blush*
    Our Shiro is envious of the Leopard Lounge so much! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 3, 2012, 1:55 AM
  8. Very nice, Rumpy :)

Posted by Bluejellybeans | October 3, 2012, 3:46 AM
  9. Hope you got extra cookies for that photo :-)

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | October 3, 2012, 3:58 AM
  10. Great photos, but especially love that sweet one of Bubba :-)

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | October 3, 2012, 4:09 AM
  11. A great BIG shout out to Rumpy & the gang! Thanks for sharing your pics! Woof Woof to you!

Posted by Nikitaland | October 3, 2012, 4:39 AM
  12. It looks a nice place! Did you get a cookie, Rumpy?

Posted by Clowie | October 3, 2012, 6:44 AM
  13. Rumpy you are a cookie monster!! Looks like you have all settled in :)

Posted by CATachresis | October 3, 2012, 7:13 AM
  14. Everyone has settled in! :D

Posted by Dianda | October 3, 2012, 7:15 AM
  15. You have a LOVELY home. THANKS fur showing it to us.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | October 3, 2012, 8:32 AM
  16. Now that’s a home cos you all look so settled and happy! Yay! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | October 3, 2012, 9:06 AM
  17. Peace in your new home…we look forward to a box free new home soon!

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | October 3, 2012, 9:54 AM
  18. Rumpy’s face in that last one is priceless… cookie dining. :D I really love the cat tree too.

Posted by ILoveDogs | October 3, 2012, 10:19 AM
  19. Rumpy you guys are so cute and so very lucky to have a loving human! I hope you treat Jen well!! xx

Posted by willowdot21 | October 3, 2012, 10:32 AM
  20. Terrific home pics. I feel like I’m getting to know you guys more and more, and I really like what I see. :)

Posted by Sandra Bell Kirchman | October 3, 2012, 12:01 PM
  21. Looks like a fine home to us1 Especially with the mention of…cookies!!

Posted by Rykerz Boyz 'n' Allie | October 3, 2012, 5:15 PM
  22. For sure, I’d hang at the leopard lounge…looks pretty hip. Too bad I’m too big. :(

Posted by Boomdeeadda | October 3, 2012, 7:12 PM
  23. Cant get enough of those faces!

Posted by Sankissjuice | October 3, 2012, 10:15 PM
  24. Love the leopard lounge! We could go for some cookies anytime.

Posted by Oui Oui | October 3, 2012, 11:06 PM
  25. It’s a great page pal!

Posted by mariodacat | October 4, 2012, 6:24 AM
  26. Ahhh. Looks like everyone is practicing for “all of the creatures were snug in their beds in hopes that some yummies they soon might be fed.”

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 5, 2012, 10:41 AM
  27. Thanks for sharing your “at home”… I like the last image where your gorgeous face is the focus but it appears June Buggie & Bubba have wandered in an attempt to divert attention :)

Posted by EllaDee | October 5, 2012, 3:43 PM
  28. Those are some cool cats perched in the leopard lounge!

Posted by Main Street Musings Blog | October 5, 2012, 3:46 PM
  29. Bubba’s so cute meditating!

Posted by Anne Schilde | October 5, 2012, 6:43 PM
  30. Great photo of you Rumpy!!

Posted by Misty Shores Chesapeakes | October 5, 2012, 8:53 PM

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday- At Home Edition! | Catgurl40's Blog - October 3, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Want to get regular email from Rumpydog? Then follow me by email!

Meow!!!! -June Buggie #cat #scary #pleasedonteatme

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.