Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday- Please Help Teddy Go Home!

There’s a Facebook page set up to help coordinate sightings. ┬áPlease help Teddy find his way home!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

25 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Please Help Teddy Go Home!

1. He’s a beauty. Hope they get him back okay.

Posted by Aurora HSP | October 10, 2012, 2:05 AM
  2. I cross my paws for Teddy…. Please find your way home, Teddy!!!!

Posted by easyweimaraner | October 10, 2012, 2:19 AM
  3. I hope Teddy will be found soon!

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | October 10, 2012, 3:15 AM
  4. Oh no…Teddy…he must feel so scared and lonely…we’re keeping our paws crossed for his safe return!

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 10, 2012, 3:30 AM
  5. Keeping everything crossed he is soon home safe!!

Posted by Basil | October 10, 2012, 3:30 AM
  6. Oh no, that’s awful..Paw’z crossed Teddy returns home safely..xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | October 10, 2012, 4:27 AM
  7. I hope they will get Teddy back!

Posted by Dianda | October 10, 2012, 4:53 AM
  8. Praying for teddy!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | October 10, 2012, 4:58 AM
  9. Hope Teddy’s being taken care of til he can be reunited with his family. Thanks for spreading the word, Rumpy!

Posted by Dianna | October 10, 2012, 5:43 AM
  10. Hope this sweet dog is found soon! And love this take on Wordless Wed.

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | October 10, 2012, 5:44 AM
  11. Oh no! I sure hope the family gets Teddy back safe and sound!!

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 10, 2012, 6:58 AM
  12. We will pray for Teddy and his family.

Posted by mistletoeandhitch | October 10, 2012, 7:52 AM
  13. Aww, I sure hope they find him. Paws crossed!

Posted by Alison | October 10, 2012, 8:56 AM
  14. Fingers and paws crossed that Teddy finds his way home.

Posted by raisingdaisy | October 10, 2012, 10:55 AM
  15. Paws Crossed Here fur Teddy to find his way home!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | October 10, 2012, 11:17 AM
  16. Poor Teddy! Nothing is worse than being without your friend. I really hope they find him. We’ll cross-post this.

Posted by Dawn | October 10, 2012, 11:46 AM
  17. Oh, Teddy is just beautiful We will cross our paws he finds his way home.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | October 10, 2012, 1:38 PM
  18. Aw! :/ hope he gets home well.

Posted by LifeOfBun | October 10, 2012, 3:38 PM
  19. Beautiful!

Posted by Anne Schilde | October 10, 2012, 5:37 PM
  20. It makes my heart ache thinking of a missing pet. I hope they find him…

Sankissjuice

Posted by Sankissjuice | October 10, 2012, 10:28 PM
  21. My heart aches too :( Hope he is found safe and sound!

Posted by CATachresis | October 11, 2012, 3:33 AM
  22. Hope it all works out… sad really. :-(

Posted by eof737 | October 14, 2012, 10:42 AM

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday- Please Help Teddy Go Home! | Catgurl40's Blog - October 10, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Want to get regular email from Rumpydog? Then follow me by email!

Meow!!!! -June Buggie #cat #scary #pleasedonteatme

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.