Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday- Waiting

I’m waiting for the kitty to come a little bit closer…..

June Buggie’s waiting for Jen to come to bed.

Jen’s waiting for it to get just a little bit riper!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

43 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Waiting

1. Wishing you a great Wednesday a day worth awaiting for :) love Sue x

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | October 24, 2012, 3:01 AM
  2. Happy WW!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | October 24, 2012, 3:02 AM
  3. Everybody’s waiting for something!!! Have a great day :)

Posted by CATachresis | October 24, 2012, 3:09 AM
  4. Patience is the virtue of the strong x

Posted by Chabichou Malabar du Roupillon | October 24, 2012, 3:12 AM
  5. It’s all worth waiting for, Rumpy :) Have a great wednesday!

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | October 24, 2012, 3:16 AM
  6. All good things are worth waiting for :D

Posted by Animalcouriers | October 24, 2012, 3:21 AM
  7. You are so very gorgeous Rumpy!

Posted by originalapplejunkie | October 24, 2012, 3:32 AM
  8. So much waiting, so unfair!

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | October 24, 2012, 3:39 AM
  9. Rumpy, you and I were both waiting for the Kitty to come closer today! Bubba x

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | October 24, 2012, 3:48 AM
  10. Wez all waiting for someink…Im’z still waiting for my brekkie :) xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | October 24, 2012, 3:52 AM
  11. Hey Rumpy, Jet here.

Patience is a virtue!

Posted by heyitsjethere | October 24, 2012, 4:41 AM
  12. Such Patience

urban hounds

Posted by Urban Hounds | October 24, 2012, 4:54 AM
  13. You’re all waiting so nicely! I don’t like waiting!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 24, 2012, 5:41 AM
  14. And I was waiting for your post … something I look forward to before I head off to work. Have a wonderful day.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | October 24, 2012, 6:42 AM
  15. Waiting, waiting, seems like we all do a lot of that. We are waiting for the little bipeds to come, spend their time here, and then go home, so WE can get our walkies.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | October 24, 2012, 8:05 AM
  16. The kitty will come closer, eventually.

Posted by Doggy's Style | October 24, 2012, 8:09 AM
  17. Awwww we hope you all don’t have to wait too long! Yay! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | October 24, 2012, 8:18 AM
  18. The fruits of the last picture is grapefruits? Wow!!! Jen plants and raises it in your yard? How wonderful!!! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 24, 2012, 8:21 AM
  19. May all your waits be short and happy ones!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 24, 2012, 8:38 AM
  20. And yet you’re all waiting so patiently.

Posted by Alison | October 24, 2012, 9:19 AM
  21. I think we’re waiting for Friday…again….

Posted by Saved by Dogs | October 24, 2012, 10:05 AM
  22. I’m waiting for mummy to come home…

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | October 24, 2012, 11:20 AM
  23. Glad I’m not that kitty Rumpy is waiting for! :D

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | October 24, 2012, 11:52 AM
  24. It feels like there is a lot of waiting going on…

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | October 24, 2012, 12:01 PM
  25. We turn waiting into naps or we torture our human.

New template! I have fond memories of this one–it was the very first one I used.

Posted by animalartist | October 24, 2012, 12:11 PM
  26. All in a good wait…

Nice to meet you, by the way!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | October 24, 2012, 12:20 PM
  27. Rumpydog,
    I just started being able to get and read you posts. Don’t know what was up but hopefully it’s clear sailing from hear out.hanks,
    Sydneyru

Posted by sydneyru2 | October 24, 2012, 3:13 PM
  28. I love waiting.

An – ti – ci – pa – tion. It’s keeping me wa – ai – ai – ai – ai – ai – i – ting.

Posted by Pamela Webster (@S_Wagging) | October 24, 2012, 4:19 PM
  29. Yep….I think half of our lives are spent waiting!

Posted by catchatcaren | October 24, 2012, 6:14 PM
  30. Howdy Rumpy! You all are soooooo patient!

Posted by Brian | October 24, 2012, 6:30 PM
  31. Question is: what happens when the kitty does come closer? ;)

Happy Wordless Wednesday, Rumpy! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

Posted by ScottieMom | October 24, 2012, 6:46 PM
  32. Waiting can be very time consuming!

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 24, 2012, 6:49 PM
  33. Rumpy, me and mom have learned to be patient. xoxox

Posted by Katie Isabella | October 24, 2012, 7:40 PM
  34. That’s a whole lot of waiting going on!

Posted by Oui Oui | October 24, 2012, 9:36 PM
  35. You look like you are very focussed on waiting

Posted by Zena | October 24, 2012, 9:48 PM
  36. Cozy, cozy, June Buggie. :)

Posted by tita buds | October 24, 2012, 10:20 PM
  37. You’re all doing a good job waiting. Love the photos!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ | October 25, 2012, 8:46 PM
  38. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | October 29, 2012, 7:20 AM

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday- Waiting | Catgurl40's Blog - October 24, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Want to get regular email from Rumpydog? Then follow me by email!

For throwback Thursday- ran across this recently. Hard to believe it's been 3 years since Sage left us and that DeSe is gone. Now it's just me. *sigh*

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.