Wordless Wednesday- Gifts from Kevin!

Look at these presents from Kevin and Shiro in Japan!

For me? You shouldn’t have!

Whoa! What’s all this?

DeDe says this is awesome!

Little Girl was very impressed with the smell of it all! DeDe was impressed by the smell of Little Girl’s butt!

Thanks so much Kevin, Shiro, and Mom!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

36 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Gifts from Kevin!

1. That’s so funny, how they all gather round and look right at the camera. You’ve got quite the posse there! The last pic is funny

Posted by Boomdeeadda | November 7, 2012, 1:27 AM
  2. Awww….I’m sooo glad that you enjoy those gifts Rumpy!!! Thanks very much for the lovely pictures, all of you look so adorable and especially the one with DeDe and Little Girl is funny!!! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 7, 2012, 1:34 AM
  3. It’s always so much fun to get a package from far away. The smells are so exotic and unusual. What neato things did you find in those presents? Such pretty wrappings! Love from all the RainbowCats <3 P.S. Is Shiro the same Zen kitty as the famous one in the YouTubz??

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | November 7, 2012, 1:50 AM
  4. Well that certainly got your attention! You lucky things :-)

Posted by Animalcouriers | November 7, 2012, 2:21 AM
  5. What was in it?

Posted by Dianda | November 7, 2012, 2:52 AM
  6. That is really cool! Everybody loves to come and see what you got!! AND they all look at the camera!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | November 7, 2012, 3:48 AM
  7. Amazeballs :-)

Posted by shacklefordlb | November 7, 2012, 4:28 AM
  8. dont eat too much! did you get any toys?

Posted by jimmie chew | November 7, 2012, 5:26 AM
  9. Looks like great fun – Stan and Tommy also like parcels and get involved just like this :)

Posted by Tina Holmes | November 7, 2012, 5:40 AM
  10. Very cool photos! Jeffie and Rudy love presents, too :-D

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | November 7, 2012, 6:19 AM
  11. Oh that’s very nice of Kevin and Shiro. Do you need chopsticks for eating this fabulous treats?

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 7, 2012, 6:22 AM
  12. Haha! Love those pics! How very kind of Kevin and Shiro :)

Posted by CATachresis | November 7, 2012, 6:25 AM
  13. Wow, looks like you got brilliant gifts and all the way from Japan. Lucky you.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | November 7, 2012, 7:09 AM
  14. Yay for wonderful pressies!!!! Enjoy!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | November 7, 2012, 7:28 AM
  15. Enjoy your gifts!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | November 7, 2012, 8:07 AM
  16. Wow…… those are super thingys… I am all green with Jellyness. Enjoy your Pressie Package.

WOW WOW… I can comment this morning. YEA!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | November 7, 2012, 8:22 AM
  17. I can see you and DeDe are pleased, have fun!

Posted by Clowie | November 7, 2012, 8:26 AM
  18. June Buggie doesn’t miss an opportunity to get in the photo does he :)

Posted by Ellie and Edmond © | November 7, 2012, 8:38 AM
  19. How fun! I can’t tell, are they treats or toys or something else?

Posted by ILoveDogs | November 7, 2012, 8:53 AM
  20. We hope you received.some really pawsome presents

Posted by mistletoeandhitch | November 7, 2012, 9:19 AM
  21. How cool is that???????? Enjoy!

Posted by catchatcaren | November 7, 2012, 9:30 AM
  22. Gifts are always fun. Delicious gifts are the MOST fun!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 7, 2012, 9:43 AM
  23. Kevin is awesome to send you all those gifts. Woo woo!

Posted by Bongo | November 7, 2012, 9:51 AM
  24. That’s awesome! What great pressies you guys got! Did DeDe really have to go and sniff the little girl’s butt? LOL!

Posted by Bassetmomma | November 7, 2012, 9:51 AM
  25. Thanks for stopping by my blog and liking my post, “Peppermint Crunch Chunkies.” They are a delicious cookie. I hope you try them out some time. Please let me know what you think of them if you do end up making them.

Posted by Teresa | November 7, 2012, 10:37 AM
  26. I nominated you for the VERY Inspiring Blogger Award. Check my site for details. http://tchistorygal.wordpress.com/2012/11/07/birthday-awards/

Posted by tchistorygal | November 7, 2012, 10:47 AM
  27. Presents that probably had cookies!!! Have a Great One Dawg!

Posted by cravesadventure | November 7, 2012, 11:25 AM
  28. What wonderful gifts!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | November 7, 2012, 12:23 PM
  29. That is so cool!!!

Posted by Brian | November 7, 2012, 2:57 PM
  30. Can you say “Thank you” in Japanese???

Posted by Tuck The Law Dog | November 7, 2012, 3:53 PM
  31. That is really cool. Did you tell them Domo Arigatou? I bet it smelled really cool too.

Posted by carmapoodale | November 7, 2012, 9:00 PM
  32. Yous is really lucky to gets such wonderful gifts!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | November 7, 2012, 9:43 PM
  33. Rumpy you lucky dog and you get to smell the butt….ya pervert (just joking) don’t bite me.

Posted by allforblogging33 | November 7, 2012, 10:16 PM
  34. Presents all the way from Japan! You lucky dog!

Posted by onebluedog | November 8, 2012, 12:38 PM
  35. Darn, nobody send me goodies like that… my Cav Oreo would go nuts for these.!

Posted by Bo Lorentzen | November 11, 2012, 6:11 PM

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday- Gifts from Kevin! | Catgurl40's Blog - November 7, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

What? What do you want? -Malachi

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.