Since You Asked…..

In yesterday’s comments, several of you asked what gifts Kevin actually sent. I’ll show you!

This is a cheese treat for dogs!

When I interviewed Kevin, he told me his favorite treat was cheese. He sent some for me to try! It’s yummy!

Kevin sent cookies too! *drools*

I don’t know what the box says, but Kevin told me these are very good cookies and made with good ingredients. I think they are delicious!

These are fish treats for the kitties. They love them!

When Jen opened the package, the kitties all cried for a treat!

And Kevin sent this cute card to Jen!

Jen is displaying the card in her office at work! woo woo woo!

It’s so exciting to know I get to enjoy the same treats Kevin does in Japan!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

35 thoughts on “Since You Asked…..

1. mmm, my favourite treat also is cheese. I hope you enjoyed the cheese sticks :)

Posted by EllaDee | November 8, 2012, 1:31 AM
  2. Those cookies look good

Posted by Zena | November 8, 2012, 1:38 AM
  3. How lucky you are guys! Enjoy :)

Posted by Bluejellybeans | November 8, 2012, 3:07 AM
  4. Very yummy indeedy!!

Posted by CATachresis | November 8, 2012, 4:13 AM
  5. You are an international gourmet. Later, when I go outside I’m going to eat some dirt……

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 8, 2012, 4:51 AM
  6. no toys? :(

Posted by jimmie chew | November 8, 2012, 5:12 AM
  7. Sounds good, Rumpy!

Posted by Dianda | November 8, 2012, 5:17 AM
  8. Yummy, cheese, my favourite!!!

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | November 8, 2012, 5:57 AM
  9. Cheese… gotta LOVE CHEESE.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | November 8, 2012, 7:05 AM
  10. Cheese and cookies?………..The world is okay my friend! :)

Posted by Bassetmomma | November 8, 2012, 7:42 AM
  11. Woo woo!!! I love cheese, too!!! That one is my favorite and the bonito stick that doesn’t have any preservative and any coloring is Shiro’s fave! Those companies are quite famous for doggie and cats food in Japan and we can trust their products!
    Here is a English website of the company of cookies!

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 8, 2012, 8:35 AM
  12. how cool to have treats all the way from Japan! Enjoy!

Posted by catchatcaren | November 8, 2012, 9:36 AM
  13. Yummers, we love cheese too. And cheese sticks are great. It seems like the grandbipeds don’t always finish theirs so we get to have some nibbles on the leftovers.

Very nice gifts from Kevin.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | November 8, 2012, 10:56 AM
  14. Yummy treats! Cheese is always a good snack.

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | November 8, 2012, 12:34 PM
  15. OK youz got uz drooling, nowz ya gonna share dem wiff uz ??? xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | November 8, 2012, 2:20 PM
  16. The YUM is everywhere Rumpy!

Posted by Brian | November 8, 2012, 2:58 PM
  17. Those are some pawsome treats!

Posted by mistletoeandhitch | November 8, 2012, 5:18 PM
  18. Looks delicious!

Posted by ILoveDogs | November 8, 2012, 6:26 PM
  19. How fun is that!? From Japan, language and all! Cool!

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | November 9, 2012, 12:09 AM
  20. Cheese for puppies!? Yum! Japan sounds like a magical place with treats like that!

Posted by onebluedog | November 9, 2012, 3:46 PM

1. Pingback: Since You Asked….. | Catgurl40's Blog - November 8, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

What? What do you want? -Malachi

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.