Well…..

It seems we are having some trouble with the website this morning. *sigh*

In the meantime, please start sending in those letters to Santa. Jen would like to get a head start on the posts.

Also, it’s time for another Poetry Challenge! This time- poems about Fall. Write your poem and come back here tomorrow and let’s have some fun….. provided, of course, the Internet is being a bit more hospitable.

woo woo woo!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

13 thoughts on “Well…..

1. I hope that naughty Internet gets working properly for you. (You haven’t chewed anything you shouldn’t, have you?)
    I’m no good at poetry, but I’m thinking hard about my letter to Santa!

Posted by Clowie | November 9, 2012, 6:12 AM
  2. Woo woo!!! I’m sorry about the troubles with the websit, Rmpy.
    Yes, we’ll send our letter to Santa soon! We have to hurry!
    Oh! Poetry Challenge! Sounds great, Rumpy! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 9, 2012, 8:37 AM
  3. Hope you get the interweb sorted, It seems to be doing the rounds at the moment :( xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | November 9, 2012, 8:47 AM
  4. Molly says she’ll be glad to stop gnawing on stuff around here and teach that internet a lesson for you….nets are one of her specialties….RC and Molly are at odds about the letter…RC started on rather long one….unrolling a toilet paper roll which we tried to explain would be toooo much, but Molly stopped in and “helped” cut it into smaller bites – uh, size….staff will try to begin process again.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | November 9, 2012, 10:50 AM
  5. I hope all gets working again for you!

Posted by Brian | November 9, 2012, 2:36 PM
  6. Sorry your internet is being so moody. We had a bit of trouble this morning. Have a great weekend! :)

Posted by Bassetmomma | November 9, 2012, 2:37 PM
  7. Stella the Great Newfenees via my scribe again… i love poetry, particularly the musical kind! Where/how can I send it to you? I even have some Dog Poetry on my blog! But not for Fall… That can be remedied, though! ~:ob=

Posted by canadianbooklady | November 9, 2012, 3:26 PM
  8. I’ve got a pretty good Gremlin Guide if you need it :D
    Hope things get sorted very quickly.

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | November 9, 2012, 4:17 PM
  9. We have a poem :-)

Posted by shacklefordlb | November 10, 2012, 2:49 AM
  10. Hope you’ve got the web stuff sorted out. We had some slowness/loading trouble yesterday morning here. Frustrating!

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | November 10, 2012, 5:38 AM
  11. Hope everything is fine by now. Thanks for stopping by my blog and “liking” it.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | November 10, 2012, 12:39 PM
  12. HAH. Faraday’s poem isn’t fit for publication. Maxwell’s is, well…ABSTRACT.

Posted by maxwellnfaraday | November 10, 2012, 2:41 PM

1. Pingback: Well….. | Catgurl40's Blog - November 9, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Uh? What's the matter Hissy? #cats #cat #kitty #angrykitty #pets  #run4yourlives!

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.