pets, Product Reviews

PawBox of Pet Samples!

A few weeks ago I got a Tweet from a company called PawBox asking if I’d like to give their product a test drive. So I said sure.

Several days later, I received a package in the mail. The box is not quite as large as a shoebox.

This is a PawBox

What does PawBox do, you ask? You subscribe to their service, and for $10 per month they will send you a box with 4-5 samples of luxury products from a variety of high-end brands. Β Here is what was in my sample box:

The PawBox contents

I received samples of dog poop bags, a glossy shampoo, a freeze-dried vegetable additive to supplement food, a Lickety Stix lickable dog treat, and a cookie! Β There were also a coupon for the Lickety Stix product.

So…. what do I think?

This service is not for everyone. If your dog has special needs or doesn’t like change, you may not want to try new products with him or her. Β However, if you like to try new products, this might be a way to go about it. It’s always nicer to spend a little money on a small amount and decide you like it than to spend alot on a product that you don’t.

And if you’re thinking of a gift for a dog or dog lover, this might just fit the bill!

If you’d like to find out more about PawBox, check out their website at Pawbox.com!

Disclosure: I was given the PawBox I reviewed.

About these ads

29 thoughts on “PawBox of Pet Samples!

1. woof and a meow :)
    awesome iinfo xo

Posted by Cat Forsley | November 15, 2012, 5:58 AM
  2. I wish we had these in the UK *sigh*

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | November 15, 2012, 6:00 AM
  3. So…how did you like the products, Rumpy? (Well, other than the doggie poop bags, I mean….) Wonder if they have similar boxes for kitties like moi??
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | November 15, 2012, 6:05 AM
  4. ….and I live on the wrong side of the table like always :o(

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 15, 2012, 6:56 AM
  5. Great points buddy! We love trying stuff out, never know what I might like or turn my nose up at!

Posted by Prudence | November 15, 2012, 7:07 AM
  6. I can imagine who tested the cookie. Check that post: http://stanzebla.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ Don’t worry, if you got no time or already got six stars or something. It’s rather meant as a “thank you” from my part.

Posted by stanzebla | November 15, 2012, 7:46 AM
  7. Hey Rumpy, Jet here.

Seems like several companies are taking this approach to marketing. Glad you got to test drive!

Posted by heyitsjethere | November 15, 2012, 7:56 AM
  8. Wow! It looks wonderfiul contents for us doggies! Those packages of products and the box are so cute! I think this is a great way for both companies and pet owners! I wish I could try! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 15, 2012, 8:15 AM
  9. What a fun package!! Yay! take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | November 15, 2012, 9:15 AM
  10. Good to know. We never would’ve heard about this service if not for you. Sweet!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 15, 2012, 9:28 AM
  11. free is always good :)

Posted by catchatcaren | November 15, 2012, 9:37 AM
  12. I have never heard about them. Thank you for the info.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | November 15, 2012, 9:47 AM
  13. I lubs getting mail & packages in my name. Yaay. I would like to try it out..fur sure.

Posted by adoptedmom | November 15, 2012, 9:52 AM
  14. now, our cats could care less, but the dawgz? they’d tear that package up, eatin’ some of the wrapping as well!

Posted by betunada | November 15, 2012, 12:23 PM
  15. What a great idea :) xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | November 15, 2012, 1:05 PM
  16. I think I would like the box!

Posted by Brian | November 15, 2012, 1:21 PM
  17. Sounds a lot like the BarkBox that some of our pals get. Thanks for telling us about it.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | November 15, 2012, 1:28 PM
  18. Love the idea of a Paw box! Wonder if they make one for Icewolves… cookies however are universal!

Posted by europasicewolf | November 15, 2012, 1:34 PM
  19. That’s an interesting concept…I remember you used to be able to subscribe to cosmetics surprise boxes like that…Could be fun to try new stuff every month *snoogles*

Posted by Gizmo | November 15, 2012, 4:42 PM
  20. Huh. It’s definitely not for me, but I agree that it’s better to spend a little than a lot just to find out if you like something. Thanks!

Posted by FleaByte | November 15, 2012, 6:06 PM
  21. WOAH! They need a cat version!!

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | November 15, 2012, 9:03 PM
  22. “Pawalla” is a company that sends sample boxes for cats. I’m not telling the kids…

Posted by animalartist | November 16, 2012, 10:59 AM
  23. That’s really interesting. $10 per month isn’t bad and definitely a lot less expensive overall.

Posted by Dawn | November 16, 2012, 12:52 PM
  24. I checked their site and saw there was kitty boxes to come in the future! Can’t wait to try!
    Thanks for the info =^.^=
    Purrs

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | November 16, 2012, 9:08 PM
  25. I get something just like this every month, but it has a different name. I love it oh so much! Getting special puppy mail makes me extra happy :D

Posted by onebluedog | November 17, 2012, 9:27 PM

1. Pingback: PawBox of Pet Samples! | Catgurl40's Blog - November 15, 2012

2. Pingback: Bunk Writes Santa!!! « Rumpydog - December 6, 2012

My Gotcha Day cookie!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.