pets, Product Reviews

PawBox of Pet Samples!

A few weeks ago I got a Tweet from a company called PawBox asking if I’d like to give their product a test drive. So I said sure.

Several days later, I received a package in the mail. The box is not quite as large as a shoebox.

This is a PawBox

What does PawBox do, you ask? You subscribe to their service, and for $10 per month they will send you a box with 4-5 samples of luxury products from a variety of high-end brands.  Here is what was in my sample box:

The PawBox contents

I received samples of dog poop bags, a glossy shampoo, a freeze-dried vegetable additive to supplement food, a Lickety Stix lickable dog treat, and a cookie!  There were also a coupon for the Lickety Stix product.

So…. what do I think?

This service is not for everyone. If your dog has special needs or doesn’t like change, you may not want to try new products with him or her.  However, if you like to try new products, this might be a way to go about it. It’s always nicer to spend a little money on a small amount and decide you like it than to spend alot on a product that you don’t.

And if you’re thinking of a gift for a dog or dog lover, this might just fit the bill!

If you’d like to find out more about PawBox, check out their website at Pawbox.com!

Disclosure: I was given the PawBox I reviewed.

About these ads

29 thoughts on “PawBox of Pet Samples!

1. woof and a meow :)
    awesome iinfo xo

Posted by Cat Forsley | November 15, 2012, 5:58 AM
  2. I wish we had these in the UK *sigh*

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | November 15, 2012, 6:00 AM
  3. So…how did you like the products, Rumpy? (Well, other than the doggie poop bags, I mean….) Wonder if they have similar boxes for kitties like moi??
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | November 15, 2012, 6:05 AM
  4. ….and I live on the wrong side of the table like always :o(

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 15, 2012, 6:56 AM
  5. Great points buddy! We love trying stuff out, never know what I might like or turn my nose up at!

Posted by Prudence | November 15, 2012, 7:07 AM
  6. I can imagine who tested the cookie. Check that post: http://stanzebla.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ Don’t worry, if you got no time or already got six stars or something. It’s rather meant as a “thank you” from my part.

Posted by stanzebla | November 15, 2012, 7:46 AM
  7. Hey Rumpy, Jet here.

Seems like several companies are taking this approach to marketing. Glad you got to test drive!

Posted by heyitsjethere | November 15, 2012, 7:56 AM
  8. Wow! It looks wonderfiul contents for us doggies! Those packages of products and the box are so cute! I think this is a great way for both companies and pet owners! I wish I could try! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 15, 2012, 8:15 AM
  9. What a fun package!! Yay! take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | November 15, 2012, 9:15 AM
  10. Good to know. We never would’ve heard about this service if not for you. Sweet!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 15, 2012, 9:28 AM
  11. free is always good :)

Posted by catchatcaren | November 15, 2012, 9:37 AM
  12. I have never heard about them. Thank you for the info.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | November 15, 2012, 9:47 AM
  13. I lubs getting mail & packages in my name. Yaay. I would like to try it out..fur sure.

Posted by adoptedmom | November 15, 2012, 9:52 AM
  14. now, our cats could care less, but the dawgz? they’d tear that package up, eatin’ some of the wrapping as well!

Posted by betunada | November 15, 2012, 12:23 PM
  15. What a great idea :) xx00xx
    Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | November 15, 2012, 1:05 PM
  16. I think I would like the box!

Posted by Brian | November 15, 2012, 1:21 PM
  17. Sounds a lot like the BarkBox that some of our pals get. Thanks for telling us about it.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | November 15, 2012, 1:28 PM
  18. Love the idea of a Paw box! Wonder if they make one for Icewolves… cookies however are universal!

Posted by europasicewolf | November 15, 2012, 1:34 PM
  19. That’s an interesting concept…I remember you used to be able to subscribe to cosmetics surprise boxes like that…Could be fun to try new stuff every month *snoogles*

Posted by Gizmo | November 15, 2012, 4:42 PM
  20. Huh. It’s definitely not for me, but I agree that it’s better to spend a little than a lot just to find out if you like something. Thanks!

Posted by FleaByte | November 15, 2012, 6:06 PM
  21. WOAH! They need a cat version!!

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | November 15, 2012, 9:03 PM
  22. “Pawalla” is a company that sends sample boxes for cats. I’m not telling the kids…

Posted by animalartist | November 16, 2012, 10:59 AM
  23. That’s really interesting. $10 per month isn’t bad and definitely a lot less expensive overall.

Posted by Dawn | November 16, 2012, 12:52 PM
  24. I checked their site and saw there was kitty boxes to come in the future! Can’t wait to try!
    Thanks for the info =^.^=
    Purrs

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | November 16, 2012, 9:08 PM
  25. I get something just like this every month, but it has a different name. I love it oh so much! Getting special puppy mail makes me extra happy :D

Posted by onebluedog | November 17, 2012, 9:27 PM

1. Pingback: PawBox of Pet Samples! | Catgurl40's Blog - November 15, 2012

2. Pingback: Bunk Writes Santa!!! « Rumpydog - December 6, 2012

Our #christmas tree!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.