Letters to SantaDog!

Oh dog! Santa gave me a buzz and said he was following the series closely. He also asked me remind you that he’s gone high-tech, so don’t think you can away with anything. Ya got that June Buggie?

And speaking of being good….. today’s letter comes from a dog that’s been really good this year. If you don’t believe it, just ask her!  Here’s Cupcake of Cupcake Speaks!

It’s Cupcake!

Dear Santa,

First let’s get this out of the way.  I have been a good girl – a very good girl. Whatever else you may have heard, just remember I’ve been a really, really good girl.

For Christmas this year I would like some toys.  Nothing with batteries, because those scare me.  Nothing rubber because they taste nasty. No chew toys, because I don’t chew.  Just lots and lots of stuffed animals, the cuter the better.

One more thing, Santa.  When you drop off my stuffed animals, can you please take away all the things I’m afraid of? Like the mechanical hamster, the mailman, the soccer guys on the field, the street lights on my block, ladders, balloons, box fans, fire escapes, my water bowl, tall people, motorcycles, keys, outdoor grills, sand, the lawn guys, wind…..

Thanks, Santa!

Love and licks,

PS. …I have been a really, really, REALLY good girl!

Wow! Cupcake got a pic with both Santa and the missus!

Poor Cupcake looks a little afraid of Santa too! I sure hope Santa is able to stop by Christmas Eve without scaring you more!

Send YOUR letter to Santa to RumpySanta@gmail.com and maybe yours will be published too!  woo woo woo!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

24 thoughts on “Letters to SantaDog!

1. voila une belle lettre adressée au pere noel !!! j’espere que les bons voeux de cette adorable petite chienne seront exaucés
    bises rumpy, de brest…

Posted by Gaël LOAËC/Paul ANDREWS (Blog 3) | November 24, 2012, 1:09 AM
  2. Love the photos cupcake :-)

Posted by mythreemoggies | November 24, 2012, 1:34 AM
  3. I sure hope Cupcake get lots of stuffies from Santa. She looks pretty cute in that dress! :)

Posted by Bassetmomma | November 24, 2012, 1:37 AM
  4. That’s a very good wishlist – I hope Santa will replace all those scary things with cute plush-guys.

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 24, 2012, 2:06 AM
  5. awww cupcake is adorable!

Posted by baileyboatcat | November 24, 2012, 2:07 AM
  6. Lovely wish list – our dogs would agree with you Cupcake on soft toys only. You may have to put up with the mailman if you’re to get any nice presents from non-Santa sources the rest of the year ;-)

Posted by Animalcouriers | November 24, 2012, 3:29 AM
  7. I love this series of letters. And all the animals have been sooooo good.

Posted by Renée de Bruin | November 24, 2012, 4:05 AM
  8. Very nice letter! :)

Posted by Bluejellybeans | November 24, 2012, 4:10 AM
  9. Uh…it sounds as though Cupcake is having a difficult time convincing HERSELF that she’s been a good girl…!! :)
    Purrs, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | November 24, 2012, 5:42 AM
  10. Thanks, Rumpy!! Yay! I’m glad Santa will be watching here for the letters. I’m afraid to give it to the mailman. I’m pretty sure he’s trying to kill me. Hi Santa!!

Love and licks and really really good behavior,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 24, 2012, 5:45 AM
  11. Me too, I love stuffed toys! I hope that Santa Paw will bring Cupcake lots of stuffed toys! The picture of you and Santa Paw is pawsome! I’m very envious of cupcake! Have a lovely weekend, Rumpy! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 24, 2012, 7:39 AM
  12. Cupcake is too cute!

Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

Posted by katiebblogs | November 24, 2012, 7:39 AM
  13. Hope CupCake get’s her toys. She wears costume’s so well.

Posted by dogdaz | November 24, 2012, 7:41 AM
  14. I’m sure that Cupcake has been a very good girl, so I hope Santa takes away all those scary things for her

Posted by Gizmo | November 24, 2012, 7:59 AM
  15. We hope Cupcake hasn’t been quite as good as proclaimed, cause if she was and Santa takes away all the things she’s afraid of, her world would be empty. How about if she asks for some courage so she can enjoy everything?

Posted by jansfunnyfarm | November 24, 2012, 9:03 AM
  16. Pawsome photo’s cupcake ! Have a fun weekend everyone! Woof!

Posted by booksforever1blog. BarkUpToday! | November 24, 2012, 9:29 AM
  17. I’m sure Santa knows how good you’ve been, cupcake. I hope you do get lots of stuffies!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | November 24, 2012, 5:33 PM
  18. Can’t wait for Christmas!! I hope I’ve been good
    Cotton

Posted by Cotton | November 24, 2012, 9:45 PM
  19. Hi, there Rumpydog. Just wanted to let you know I shared your blog with my readers. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Posted by gwynnem | November 24, 2012, 10:01 PM
  20. sweet Cupcake! I so resemble her!! Paw pats, Savvy

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | November 24, 2012, 10:15 PM
  21. Lovely letter.
    I bought Jasmine a very expensive ball that squeaks.
    Now I have to follow her around to make sure she doesn’t bury the darn thing.

Posted by granny1947 | November 25, 2012, 12:25 AM
  22. I definitely think Santa should take away the mechanical hamster…

Posted by EllaDee | November 25, 2012, 12:52 AM
  23. Hey Rumpy, Jet here. Hi Miss Jen.

We think Cupcake’s list is quite reasonable… we hope the scary things get easier… I know what that feels like. :)

Posted by heyitsjethere | November 25, 2012, 7:23 AM
  24. A mechanical hamster does sound scary…poor Cupcake

Posted by onebluedog | November 25, 2012, 12:55 PM

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Uh? What's the matter Hissy? #cats #cat #kitty #angrykitty #pets  #run4yourlives!

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.