Letters to SantaDog!

Oh Dog! OFFICIAL! Santa’s Helper Rumpy T. Drummond here! Jen told me she actually talked to the Big Guy yesterday, and he asked her about an incident involving bathroom trash being found in the hallway. I assured her Santa had me mixed up with the dog next door.  *looks around*

Anyway, enough about me. Today we’re featuring letters from Freddie and Gloria at Basset Momma. I can’t wait to read what they’ve asked for!

Oh Dog! It's Santa!

Oh Dog! It’s Santa!

Dear Santa:

Freddie here. I’m not gonna try and sugar coat this letter and be all like “All I want is new hips and knees” or “I want world peace” so lets just cut to the chase shall we. I think I’ve been pretty good, well, whatever. Anyway, I would like one of those cool green toys that my buddy Hawk has. I think Momma called it a Kong Rope Squeeze. Every time Momma’s got his blog up he’s dangling that thing in front of me and I want one! I’d also like one of those Sneaky Snakes that Goose has.  I figure since I’m so sneaky too, we’d get along great. Okay, ummmmm……..some treats and rawhide chews would be nice too but I really want some of my old Dog Whisperer bones. All we can get now are these stupid sterilized white bones. What’s up with that? They look like they’ve been bleached! Yuk! I figure your Santa, Mr. Magic, the Big Kahuna……you should be able to make this happen. Oh, and could you maybe put a little something in Gloria’s stocking to help with that poo breath? Ya, that’d be nice. Thanks Santa

Your Pal,

Freddie Spaghetti

Freddie Claus!

Freddie Claus!

Dear Santa,

I want world peace.

Love Gloria

Gloria Claus!

Gloria Claus!

Now that Freddie is a dog that knows what he wants. Come on Gloria! Live a little girl!

If you’d like me to publish your letter to Santa, send it to RumpySanta@gmail.com

Happy weekend!

About Rumpy Drummond

37 thoughts on “Letters to SantaDog!

1. That was so damn cute! :)
    ~Felicia

Posted by flujan | December 1, 2012, 1:07 AM
  2. Bathroom trash being found in the hallway. Me and Nellie would say that S.O.D (someotherdoggy) has been visiting you. Just like he visits Us somtimes. Love Nellie and Jasper, the two bestest maremmas in all the land.

Posted by jaspersdoggyworld | December 1, 2012, 1:09 AM
  3. Made me Laugh, especially the photos. Freddy Spaghetti is one sassy pants dude…I like him already.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | December 1, 2012, 2:12 AM
  4. Adorable! Hmmm…. I’ll have a chat with Jeffie and Rudy

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | December 1, 2012, 4:01 AM
  5. Paaahaaaa!

Posted by Flo | December 1, 2012, 5:06 AM
  6. Freddie and Gloria Claus look very handsome.

Posted by stanzebla | December 1, 2012, 5:15 AM
  7. :D Love the Santa’s list. Would have thought you dogs would have liked poo breath though :)

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | December 1, 2012, 5:44 AM
  8. I’m with Gloria…maybe if all us dawgs ( & cats too) get together and bark and purr as one we can teach the hoomiins how to get along

Posted by Gizmo | December 1, 2012, 6:32 AM
  9. How sweet Freddie and Gloria are! They ‘re so lucky to have a photo with Santa who visited their house!!!!
    I hope that Freddie and Gloria will get what they want for Christmas! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 1, 2012, 7:22 AM
  10. What a wonderful letter ! I hope Santa would bring the green toy – a green thing is always good – and a sneaky snake – every dog want’s one and should have one ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 1, 2012, 7:30 AM
  11. Hey, Rumpy! Thanks for posting Freddie and Gloria’s letter. I can’t believe you got blamed for the trash! I’m sure it was the dog next door! LOL!

Posted by Bassetmomma | December 1, 2012, 7:38 AM
  12. I am not one bit surprised by the thingys that Freddie Busghetti asked fur. NOPE.. not a bit. Hope he gets it all.. and that Gloria gets HER wish TOO!!!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | December 1, 2012, 7:56 AM
  13. Ahhhh, I had to laugh at the POO breath. Hope all your wishes come true :) xx00x

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | December 1, 2012, 8:18 AM
  14. Ya gotta love Freddies straight forwardness. And Santa if you are reading he really deserves a Sneaky Snake. And we all could use world peace.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | December 1, 2012, 8:49 AM
  15. We say ditto for us for all that Freddie wants – we have those white bleached bones here too, but we didn’t know there was something better – we have to get the Momster to check out what Dog Whisperer bones are. We have one of those snakes here, but he is headless and tailless:(

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | December 1, 2012, 11:19 AM
  16. Freddie has a good list that would be pleasing to a lot of woofies. We would like world peace too. Wouldn’t that just be the best thing ever. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Chancy and Mumsy (Mag) | December 1, 2012, 11:38 AM
  17. Freddie is a man who knows EXACTLY what he wants. Good luck, buddy. I hope you’ve been well-behaved.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | December 1, 2012, 1:35 PM
  18. So cute!

Posted by dogdaz | December 1, 2012, 3:59 PM
  19. Aw, Gloria is always so sweet!

Freddie is right, though. The Kong Squeez is pretty rad.

Posted by Jen | December 1, 2012, 7:01 PM
  20. Me loves pets who knows what they wants!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | December 1, 2012, 10:35 PM
  21. Hope you get what you esnt. Have Santa go to the butcher and get meat bones. Thighs are big and taste good.

Posted by Lynda | December 1, 2012, 11:16 PM
  22. This blog almost makes me want a dog. Almost. Don’t tell Mr. Kitty!

Posted by Recovered Baptist | December 2, 2012, 7:42 AM
  23. LOL good letters Fred and Gloria! Hope you get your wishes.

Posted by 2browndawgs | December 3, 2012, 6:59 AM
  24. Way to go Freddie Spaghetti! We think that’s the pawfect letter to Santa! Now just teach Glorida how to let her furs down and to go for the gusto!

Hugs,
    Lily Belle

Posted by Lily Belle | December 3, 2012, 7:18 AM
  25. What a great idea! :) and nice to meet you!

Posted by All Things Collie | December 3, 2012, 3:42 PM
  26. BOL!! Love the wishes and hope Freddie and Gloria get their wishes. As for the trash Jen found… Ha! Too funny!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ (@MoxieReviews) | December 3, 2012, 4:27 PM

1. Pingback: Letters to SantaDog! | Catgurl40's Blog - December 1, 2012

2. Pingback: Tuesday’s meeting « My Three Moggies - December 4, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

What? What do you want? -Malachi

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.