Letters to Santa!

Bunk Writes Santa!!!

Oh Dog! It’s crunch time at the North Pole and Santa is working hard to send happy holiday dreams to good furry creatures all around the world!

Today’s letter to Santa comes from a guy that’s on the questionable list.  Let’s see what Bunk the Pug from Bunkblog is asking for this year!

It's Bunk!

It’s Bunk!

Dear Santa Paws,

Pug oh Pug, have I missed chu! I know I have done some naughty things this year, such as licking some furry butts, eating some poop, destroying the humans’ clothing, harassing Doug the pug and making fun of Lady, but you know what, who does not? Santa, is it naughty to pee on the carpet and poop on the couch? The humans seem to think so but I am not quite so sure. I think I want your opinion on it!

Now, I do want to make a case for myself. I have sat down on all four paws and also made a list of good things I have done. For example, I have made sure that each night before going to bed I spend 5 minutes licking the humans’ faces and especially cleaning out their nostrils (booger, booger, go away!). My manners have improved as well. When I go to the dog park, I make sure I sniff a dog’s butt before I start chasing them. Of course, you must know about my newly improved table manners. I beg from the chair now, instead of from the ground. Yes, I have found a seat on the table. I am slowing working my paws up to the table itself, but I need to make sure the humans don’t think of me as a platter of food and try to eat my tail. Speaking of, how much kibble do you think I can sell my butt fur for?

So let’s just get down to business. I have been thinking about my list for a while and have tried to cut it down to things I really want. Firstly, I would like to have a big bone. I am a small dog and so I never get big bones. I see them whenever I go to PetSmart. They are shaped like turkeys and sometimes they are shaped like a chicken instead! Sometimes, they even sell them shaped like you Santa! Santa, can I eat you? I would also like an unlimited supply of food please.

Santa, please be nice to me and don’t put poop in my stocking this year. You did that last year, and I know you laughed all your white teeth off, but I did not think it was that funny. Instead, please try putting tons of kibble, treats, toys and clothing in there.

Love,

Bunk the Pug.

Oh Dog! Is he a character!  By the way, Bunk is celebrating 25 Days of Christmas and giving away tons of cool prizes on his blog throughout Christmas! Go check it out!

Just 19 days to Santa!

Just 19 days to Santa!

Also, PawBox asked me to share with all my readers that you can get 50% off your first month of PawBox. Just use the coupon code Holiday50 between now and December 31st.
About these ads

21 thoughts on “Bunk Writes Santa!!!

1. Bunk – you had poo in your stocking last year? Santa has more of a naughty streak than we had imagined ;-)

Posted by Animalcouriers | December 6, 2012, 2:12 AM
  2. Wow! We never met anybody that actually got poop in their stocking! Hope this Christmas is better for you!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | December 6, 2012, 4:08 AM
  3. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | December 6, 2012, 5:15 AM
  4. I am sure you made the nice list – you seem extremely well behaved – good luck my friend :)

Posted by Emmadog | December 6, 2012, 5:28 AM
  5. oh poor Bunk, what a mean Santa Paws – I hope Bunk will get a dinosaur bone ;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 6, 2012, 7:07 AM
  6. Oh WE just LOVE Bunk. He is a super furend and VERY FUN… in case you didn’t notice. I can NOT believe that it was SANTA PAWS who left Poop in his stocking. WE think it was one of his Squirrely ELVES instead. Good Help IS difficult to find.. esp. at the COLD North Pole.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | December 6, 2012, 7:50 AM
  7. hahahahaha poo in the stocking??!!
    There’s an idea for the naughty santa this year, thanks Bunk.

Posted by Doggy's Style | December 6, 2012, 8:03 AM
  8. OMD! poor Bunk! Poo in your stocking last Christmas??? *sniff*
    I hope you’ll get a big bone, lots of kibble, treats, and toys this year!!! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 6, 2012, 8:13 AM
  9. Was Rudolf playing a joke ????? :-)

Posted by mythreemoggies | December 6, 2012, 9:05 AM
  10. That photo of bunk is too much!

Posted by Will and Eko | December 6, 2012, 11:41 AM
  11. Bunk, we think you have everything under control there, and Santa will be very good to you.

Rumpy – you have snow on your blog!!!! Now if only we could all get some in our yards.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | December 6, 2012, 12:06 PM
  12. Your dedication and craftsmanship are a real inspiration and I hope you keep doing what you do forever. Meanwhile, here’s yet another award. My post with the usual blah blah information will be up shortly after midnight EST (US) at:

and you are free to whatever you want with it as time and inclination suggests. I’m very glad you are in my world.

Posted by Teepee12 | December 6, 2012, 2:03 PM
  13. Good luck, Bunk. Sounds like it’s been a rough year. I think a poop-free stocking isn’t too much to ask!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | December 6, 2012, 4:08 PM
  14. Heavens to mergatroid, Bunk! Maybe Santa should bring you a live mouse.

Posted by FleaByte | December 6, 2012, 4:25 PM
  15. Santa wasn’t very nice last year. i hope that he makes up for it this year and gives you wonderful presents and treats.

Posted by Lynda | December 6, 2012, 9:56 PM
  16. le pere noel n’oublie personne alors ouaf ouaf !!!
    bisous rumpy

Posted by Gaël LOAËC/Paul ANDREWS (Blog 3) | December 6, 2012, 10:07 PM
  17. AAAH, Bunk! Look at that picture of him! I’m in love! What a cutie.

Posted by Dianda | December 7, 2012, 2:05 PM
  18. Oh Cat! he is a hoot! headed over to check out his bloggy

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | December 7, 2012, 3:37 PM
  19. Haha! That Bunk is hilarious! I sure hope he gets a big bone for Christmas. :)

Posted by Bassetmomma | December 9, 2012, 11:29 PM
  20. Haha! That Bunk cracks me up! I sure hope he gets a big bone for Christmas. :)

Posted by bassetmomma | December 9, 2012, 11:31 PM

1. Pingback: Bunk Writes Santa!!! | Catgurl40's Blog - December 6, 2012

Rumpy is enjoying the cool fall evening air! #dogsofinstagram #dogs #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #yarddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.