A Short Note from DeDe!

Oh Dog! Dear DeDe here! Last night was the first night of Hanukkah, and so I want to wish all of our Jewish friends Chag Chanukah Sameach!

hanukkah

I want to remind you to enter our Take the Pledge! Contest. Entries are accepted through midnight Central, so take the pledge to not shop at stores that sell puppies or kittens, and then enter to win a cool prize pack provided by the ASPCA!

Now sorry to be short with you today, but it seems we have a busy day ahead of us. Talk with you next week!

Have a great week!!!

Have a great week!!!

About these ads

17 thoughts on “A Short Note from DeDe!

1. We want to join you in wishing all our Jewish friends Happy Hanukkah :-)

Posted by tylersat99 | December 9, 2012, 6:28 AM
  2. WHERE did you get that get-up????!!!! It is SO chic! Chhhhanukah chhhhic!!

Posted by nadbugs | December 9, 2012, 6:57 AM
  3. Have a lovely Sunday, Dear DeDe! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 9, 2012, 8:20 AM
  4. We would never do that. Yea, the cat next door has nothing on you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | December 9, 2012, 8:55 AM
  5. :) :) :) xoxoxo

Posted by Cat Forsley | December 9, 2012, 10:19 AM
  6. Thanks for the Chanukah wishes DeDe! Yes, we agree with you – NO shopping at stores that sell us anipals!

Posted by maxwellnfaraday | December 9, 2012, 10:58 AM
  7. A Channukah cat! I’ve never seen one before! xoxoM

Posted by Margarita | December 9, 2012, 11:27 AM
  8. You rock, DeDe!
    Short and sweet!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | December 9, 2012, 3:34 PM
  9. I love your pages and your form of self-expression, it is a pleasure to have you share your gifts through your pages Thank you. I have nominated you for blog of the Year please visit my page Blog of the year awards and nominations Thank you! Revised
    Posted on December 9, 2012

Posted by iamforchange | December 9, 2012, 4:01 PM
  10. Thanks for the reminder to be responsible regarding where we get our pets. My daughter works for a no-kill cat rescue. There are plenty of animals in need of a forever home already.

Posted by dearflash | December 9, 2012, 4:08 PM
  11. I took the pledge. Even though I’m in Australia. Bubba thinks that cat is very funny!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | December 9, 2012, 7:13 PM
  12. I love your smile DeDe!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | December 10, 2012, 12:10 AM
  13. DeDe you have a gorgeous smile :-)

Posted by mythreemoggies | December 10, 2012, 7:00 AM
  14. Thanks for the nice wishes!

Posted by Russell Smith | December 10, 2012, 11:49 AM
  15. It’s very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I
    found this post at this web site.

Posted by this website iherb discount code | December 26, 2013, 12:46 AM

1. Pingback: A Short Note from DeDe! | Catgurl40's Blog - December 9, 2012

Who's a good #dog? I am! #dogs #dogsofinstagram #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #gooddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.