A Short Note from DeDe!

Oh Dog! Dear DeDe here! Last night was the first night of Hanukkah, and so I want to wish all of our Jewish friends Chag Chanukah Sameach!

hanukkah

I want to remind you to enter our Take the Pledge! Contest. Entries are accepted through midnight Central, so take the pledge to not shop at stores that sell puppies or kittens, and then enter to win a cool prize pack provided by the ASPCA!

Now sorry to be short with you today, but it seems we have a busy day ahead of us. Talk with you next week!

Have a great week!!!

Have a great week!!!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

17 thoughts on “A Short Note from DeDe!

1. We want to join you in wishing all our Jewish friends Happy Hanukkah :-)

Posted by tylersat99 | December 9, 2012, 6:28 AM
  2. WHERE did you get that get-up????!!!! It is SO chic! Chhhhanukah chhhhic!!

Posted by nadbugs | December 9, 2012, 6:57 AM
  3. Have a lovely Sunday, Dear DeDe! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 9, 2012, 8:20 AM
  4. We would never do that. Yea, the cat next door has nothing on you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | December 9, 2012, 8:55 AM
  5. :) :) :) xoxoxo

Posted by Cat Forsley | December 9, 2012, 10:19 AM
  6. Thanks for the Chanukah wishes DeDe! Yes, we agree with you – NO shopping at stores that sell us anipals!

Posted by maxwellnfaraday | December 9, 2012, 10:58 AM
  7. A Channukah cat! I’ve never seen one before! xoxoM

Posted by Margarita | December 9, 2012, 11:27 AM
  8. You rock, DeDe!
    Short and sweet!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | December 9, 2012, 3:34 PM
  9. I love your pages and your form of self-expression, it is a pleasure to have you share your gifts through your pages Thank you. I have nominated you for blog of the Year please visit my page Blog of the year awards and nominations Thank you! Revised
    Posted on December 9, 2012

Posted by iamforchange | December 9, 2012, 4:01 PM
  10. Thanks for the reminder to be responsible regarding where we get our pets. My daughter works for a no-kill cat rescue. There are plenty of animals in need of a forever home already.

Posted by dearflash | December 9, 2012, 4:08 PM
  11. I took the pledge. Even though I’m in Australia. Bubba thinks that cat is very funny!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | December 9, 2012, 7:13 PM
  12. I love your smile DeDe!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | December 10, 2012, 12:10 AM
  13. DeDe you have a gorgeous smile :-)

Posted by mythreemoggies | December 10, 2012, 7:00 AM
  14. Thanks for the nice wishes!

Posted by Russell Smith | December 10, 2012, 11:49 AM
  15. It’s very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I
    found this post at this web site.

Posted by this website iherb discount code | December 26, 2013, 12:46 AM

1. Pingback: A Short Note from DeDe! | Catgurl40's Blog - December 9, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

I will NOT look at you because I am too bust sniffing the grass. #alaskanmalamute #malamute #dogs #stubborn #dogsofinstagram

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.