Letters to Santa!

Letters to Old St. Nick!

Oh Dog! Isn’t it amazing how Santa is loved in so many parts of the world!

Today we have two more letters to the Jolly Old Elf! The first one comes from my kitty friends Ella and Leo from the UK:

Miss Ella!

Miss Ella!

Deer Santa paws, we iz bee vewy guddy dis year. pweez may we haz a nice kismas wiv our our mummy and pweez can all da homeless kittys and doggys and udder aminals finds a nice home too? Also pweez can ya makes sures dat alls our frrends iz save and warm and happies. and ifin it no too much twubble pweez can we haz sum nice noms ta eat. dreamies iz our favourites.

fanks you santa paws, and we pwomise we be extra speshal gud frum now til kissmas.
purrrs frum Ella N Leo

Leo!

Leo!

Awwww….. please bring those kitties some Dreamies Santa!

The next letter comes from the US west coast from our dear feline friend Savannah of Savannah’s Paws Tracks:

Miss Savannah of Savannah's Paw Tracks

Miss Savannah of Savannah’s Paw Tracks

Hello?….yooo hooo???  ahem, koff, koff…ahhhhh, hiya Santa Dog… I am hoping you will read my letter.

Ok, here goes…

I am in my furrever home for my first ever Christmas, and as you can see from the photo, we don’t have our tree all decked out yet for you to see.  And, we moved…so I am kind’a scared you won’t find me.  Anywho, if you do read my letter AND you can find me…maybe you can drop a little something in my stocking??

I am a really good ladycat, I don’t cause mischief and I don’t make messes.  Well, and I don’t really like nip either.  Hmmmm….what could you put in my stocking???

Oh, I know!!!…how’s about one more Peacock Fev-ver??…just one…for me.  Then you can give all the other cat toys and food to those kitties who don’t have homes, who have to live outside without being warm, never feeling soft chin rubs and who don’t feel safe.  You give them all the other stuff you might have dropped off for me, ‘Kay?? Deal?

Purrfect…Paw pats, Savannah

peeEss…purrlease leave some fev-vers for June Buggie, Malachi, Bubba and Hissy Fit Jones, Graybie Baby…hope I got efurryone of the kitties!

These letters sure got the June Buggie Seal of Approval! Looks like you’re all a shoo-in for the Nice List!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

16 thoughts on “Letters to Old St. Nick!

1. Fine sentiments from your cat friends Rumpy!

Posted by Animalcouriers | December 11, 2012, 6:03 AM
  2. Cute letters to Santa Paws.!

Posted by Dianna | December 11, 2012, 6:03 AM
  3. Ok, it is that time of year to be giving so even me as a dog will wish these kitties get everything they want from Santa this year :)

Posted by Emmadog | December 11, 2012, 6:13 AM
  4. I hope they get their wishes.

Posted by Clowie | December 11, 2012, 6:16 AM
  5. OMG Miss Ella could be Henry’s twin

Posted by mythreemoggies | December 11, 2012, 6:27 AM
  6. Awww….your kittie friends are very lovely and so nice to ask Santa for homeless kitties, for dogs and for your family! I hope that Sanat visit their place on Christmas! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 11, 2012, 8:03 AM
  7. I hope they get everything they wish for!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | December 11, 2012, 8:15 AM
  8. Oh I hope Santa will bring some treats and a lot of peacock feathers too…

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 11, 2012, 8:34 AM
  9. Oh Cat! Rumpers, you posted my Santa Dog letter!! Thank you so furry much! And I never knew Ella and Leo before so am going to hop right over and say HI….pawns, Savvy

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | December 11, 2012, 8:49 AM
  10. These kitties will be at the top of the good list, for all their caring and love. xoxo

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | December 11, 2012, 10:08 AM
  11. Pets always make the nice list!

Posted by Will and Eko | December 11, 2012, 10:50 AM
  12. Dear Santa Paws,
    I just wanna keep life as is – ONLY DOG status. Please DON’T let Mom and Dad get another cute doggie. I am TOP dog here. It’s ok if we get some more kitties, but please make them as friendly as Mama Kitty, not like Motley. I also would like to NOT have a bath this year. I’ve been so good. I never chew on anything, and I keep Mom and Dad warm wherever they are sitting.

Love,
    Kalev :)

Posted by tchistorygal | December 11, 2012, 10:58 AM
  13. Lovely letters, nice kitties :-)

Posted by shacklefordlb | December 11, 2012, 1:35 PM
  14. Wonderful letters! Let’s hope Santa brings the goodies!

Posted by Bassas Blog | December 12, 2012, 8:41 AM

1. Pingback: Letters to Old St. Nick! | Catgurl40's Blog - December 11, 2012

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Want to get regular email from Rumpydog? Then follow me by email!

For throwback Thursday- ran across this recently. Hard to believe it's been 3 years since Sage left us and that DeSe is gone. Now it's just me. *sigh*

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.