Finally Friday!

Oh Dog! It’s Friday! YAY!

YAY for Friday!

YAY for Friday!

The bad news is Jen got a call-out and was out very late last night. Poo! Lesson learned, and one chore for this weekend is to have a few canned blog posts ready for such occasions.

I do want to share something nice that happened this week.  I got an email from Bella and Beary of Bumpy Road to Bubba. They won the coupon for a free bag of Innova. Sadly, none of the distributors in Australia would honor the coupon. But I contacted Tammy Barker at the Innova headquarters and the company is going to send Bella and Beary something else so they can try Innova food. Isn’t that awesome? Thanks so much Tammy!!!!

Also a big thanks to Olivia Melikhov at the ASPCA. It was her idea to offer the giveaway and she was very quick to respond to the winner. And that on top of all the wonderful things they’re doing to help animals after Hurricane Sandy. I’ve talked to another person at the ASPCA about their efforts after Sandy and will share that info with you soon.

So happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your day, and have a fantastic weekend! woo woo woo!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

18 thoughts on “Finally Friday!

1. “Canned blogposts” – love it!

Posted by jmgoyder | December 14, 2012, 5:58 AM
  2. But they’d probably get eaten when Rumpy has run out of cookies!

Posted by Clowie | December 14, 2012, 6:06 AM
  3. Wow, buddy! You’re such a busy body. Awesome work on the Innova coupon guys.

It’s finally snowing in your blog… which is so cool.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee2 | December 14, 2012, 6:07 AM
  4. Yay for Friday!

Posted by Kia | December 14, 2012, 6:08 AM
  5. that is super, super nice but good luck. I have shipped to Australia MANY times and their policies are unreal. It takes MONTHS for packages to arrive there and if they contain food it’s even worse. Maybe because they are a company they will have better luck. I hope so!

Posted by catchatcaren | December 14, 2012, 6:19 AM
    • Now we know why she wrote mumma and asked for our address! Yay for us, and thanks Rumpy for chasing her tail. Catchatcaren, it’s a shame to hear about your trouble posting to Australia. We get stuff all the time from when our Aunty, Uncle and Fuzzy Cousin lived in the US and still from other friends, with no problems. We’re going to wait at the door for the postman and when we yell at him we hope he knows we’re just excited for our Innova package to arrive. Woo woo, Bella & Beary xx

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | December 14, 2012, 2:33 PM
  6. The ASPCA is awesome….YES it’s Friday and let’s hope it’s pawsome for everyone!!

Holiday Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | December 14, 2012, 6:39 AM
  7. It’s so nice when the ASPCA sponsors something to help in the work they do.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Tom

Posted by Father Tom | December 14, 2012, 6:48 AM
  8. How sweet Tammy and Olivia Melikhov are!!!
    Happy friday to you, too! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 14, 2012, 8:42 AM
  9. Great news for Bella and Beary. Yummy stuff coming! Nice work.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | December 14, 2012, 9:57 AM
  10. have a great friday Rumpilicious:-)

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | December 14, 2012, 10:11 AM
  11. Love the snow on your page! :)

Posted by All Things Collie | December 14, 2012, 11:22 AM
  12. I just gave you two awards. The Blogger of the Year 2012 won’t be out until tomorrow, but today is a very special award — the Daisy Award — which is not given frequently and is kind of a purple heart for blogging. I just posted it, so come on over and see at:

Posted by Teepee12 | December 14, 2012, 1:58 PM
  13. You’ve gotta love the ASPCA!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Posted by Alison | December 14, 2012, 5:49 PM
  14. That was really nice of you to make that contact on behalf of Bella & Beary. And really nice of, Tammy & Olivia. Lotta good people helping the furies. Great post. :-)

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 15, 2012, 8:53 AM
  15. Thanks for sorting it out for Bella and Beary!

Posted by Bassas Blog | December 16, 2012, 5:54 AM

1. Pingback: Finally Friday! | Catgurl40's Blog - December 14, 2012

Seen at a local business #wisdom #words2liveby

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.