The Honest Kitchen Product Review
Oh Dog! Have you ever heard of the Honest Kitchen? Well, it’s about time you did!
I learned about this product when Jen went to BarkWorld and came back with samples. She then wrote the company and they sent more. In fact, all that you see in the photo above!
The Honest Kitchen foods are fresh, raw meats, vegetables and grains that are dehydrated so to make it simpler to feed your dog or cat a raw diet. You just add water!
What does Jen like about The Honest Kitchen?
- Their products include foods made from organic, ethically raised or wild-caught animals.
- The products are human-grade, from farm to bowl.
- Not genetically modified.
- The foods are free from chemical preservatives.
- The company was voted one of America’s best companies to work for in 2011 and 2012.
- Jen could hide any medicine in this food and we still ate the entire thing.
- The treats are delicious. Actually, me and DeDe loved everything we tried.
What does Jen not like about The Honest Kitchen?
- It takes awhile to rehydrate, and you can’t always go by the directions.
- The cats wouldn’t touch the food, not even a taste.
- While the company does support a variety of admirable non-profits, none that address animal welfare issues.
- It’s not easy to find from a local supplier (fortunately, there are several places online where you can purchase the Honest Kitchen products).
If you’d like to learn more about the Honest Kitchen, go to their website. They offer a wealth of information about their foods and about companion animal health.
DISCLAIMER: I was sent the products I reviewed. I was not compensated or influenced in my review.