Be My Valentine!!!

Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Will YOU be my Valentine?

012

I want to remind you that the Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge IS still going strong. Please write your post on how decisions you make in your daily life impact animals.

The Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge

The Animal Welfare Blogger Challenge

And please vote for me today and every day in the World Spay Day Pet Pageant. I want to raise awareness about World Spay Day, which is February 26th, and about why spay/neuter of companion animals is so important!

And last, but not least, a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Isaiah’s Mom, the winner of the ASPCA prize pack! woo woo woo!

May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love!!!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

38 thoughts on “Be My Valentine!!!

1. Happy v day

urban hounds

Posted by Urban Hounds | February 14, 2013, 5:10 AM
  2. Have a Happy Valentines day to you, DeDe, Mom and cats. Hope you have a special day and that you help make Mom’s special:-)
    Lexie and Mica

Posted by tylersat99 | February 14, 2013, 5:12 AM
  3. Happy Valentine’s Day !!!

Posted by Michael | February 14, 2013, 5:12 AM
  4. Happy Valentine’s Day :-)

Posted by Eric Alagan | February 14, 2013, 5:12 AM
  5. Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you! I’m planning my post for your challenge.

Posted by Clowie | February 14, 2013, 5:19 AM
  6. I will be but don’t tell Ranger :) Hope Jen is OK…. Happy Valentines xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | February 14, 2013, 5:44 AM
  7. I’ve voted for you – good luck! Happy Valentines day for you and your family;o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 14, 2013, 5:47 AM
  8. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | February 14, 2013, 5:47 AM
  9. RumpyDog: All of the Wayward Dogs would love to be your valentine!

Posted by crystalwayward | February 14, 2013, 6:43 AM
  10. Happy Valentines Day!

Posted by Emmadog | February 14, 2013, 6:48 AM
  11. Happy Valentines Day Rumpy! Bisous Bailey

Posted by baileyboatcat | February 14, 2013, 6:53 AM
  12. Happy VALentine’s Day from all of us at Nikitaland!

Posted by Nikitaland | February 14, 2013, 7:15 AM
  13. happy valentine’s day rumpy!
    Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Posted by catchatcaren | February 14, 2013, 7:36 AM
  14. And to you too my lovely dearest friends, Thank you, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | February 14, 2013, 7:48 AM
  15. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your pack Rumpy…we’re voting for you every day

Posted by Gizmo | February 14, 2013, 7:49 AM
  16. Have a great Valentine’s day all you furries!

Posted by Animalcouriers | February 14, 2013, 8:21 AM
  17. Happy Valentine’s Day Rumpy and your family! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 14, 2013, 8:30 AM
  18. Happy Valentines Day pal. I’m sure a handsome woofie like you won’t have a problem finding a valentine. The girls will all be knocking at your door.

Posted by mariodacat | February 14, 2013, 8:34 AM
  19. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Posted by Kia | February 14, 2013, 8:59 AM
  20. Happy Valentines Day to all of you!
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | February 14, 2013, 9:03 AM
  21. Happy Valentine’s Day Rumpy! *smoochie smoochie*

Posted by gracie2801 | February 14, 2013, 9:46 AM
  22. Happy Valentines Rumpy… :-)

Posted by Will of Heart | February 14, 2013, 9:46 AM
  23. HUGS and paw waves from this realm to yours!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 14, 2013, 10:13 AM
  24. Happy valentine’s day Rumpy!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | February 14, 2013, 12:19 PM
  25. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours Rumpy!

Posted by Alison | February 14, 2013, 12:52 PM
  26. Sending you Hugs :-) and have a really wonderful Valentines Day xox

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | February 14, 2013, 1:33 PM
  27. happy valentines Rumpy De De Jen and gang … :)

Posted by littlemissobsessivesanatomy | February 14, 2013, 1:38 PM
  28. Ooo, off to vote now!

Posted by rumblepurrr | February 14, 2013, 2:22 PM
  29. I’ll be your Valentine, Rumpy! You must have about a million, you’re so lovable :)

Posted by onebluedog | February 14, 2013, 3:53 PM
  30. Our vote is already in. I hope youre having a cuddly day!

Love and Valentine licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 14, 2013, 4:38 PM
  31. Happy Heart’s Day, RumpyDog…and we will vote for you and we know you will win!!! Woooo!

Posted by FiveSibesMom | February 14, 2013, 5:20 PM
  32. Happy V-Day Rumpy!

Posted by georgefloreswrite | February 14, 2013, 8:12 PM
  33. happy valentines day!

Posted by elizz | February 14, 2013, 9:38 PM
  34. Dear Rumpy, Dee Dee, Jun Buggy, Mommy and everybody else at your house, we is purraying for yous and
    .¸´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥«´¨`•°..Happy Valentine’s..°•´¨`»♥
    .¸.•*(¸.•*´D♥Y`*•.¸)`*•.
    .¸.•*Kisses.¸.•*
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | February 14, 2013, 10:00 PM
  35. Happy belated Valentine’s Day. ♥ It looks like no one’s going to read my Animal Welfare story, but I posted one! :)

Posted by Anne Schilde | February 15, 2013, 11:34 PM

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Sleepy little Malachi #cat #cute #cats #pets

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.