Monday- Spoiler of Fun Around the World!

Monday’s back, just like she threatened to be.

I don't like Monday!

I don’t like Monday!

That day is on a mission to rid the world of joy and relaxation…. and she’s winning!

One day I’m gonna hit the big time, and Monday won’t be able to bother me no more.

Until then, I guess we’ll just have to deal with her, right June Buggie?

If Monday comes around me, I'm gonna sharpen my claws on her legs.

If Monday comes around me, I’m gonna sharpen my claws on her legs.

*sigh*

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

32 thoughts on “Monday- Spoiler of Fun Around the World!

1. :) I guess there will always be the next day that one has to go back to work.

Posted by YellowCable | April 29, 2013, 6:05 AM
  2. Aw, don’t be so hard on Monday. It’s OK round here :-)

Posted by shacklefordlb | April 29, 2013, 6:07 AM
  3. Yep – you guys have a bad case of “The Mondays” that’s for sure….same here….RAIN RAIN RAIN – no sun puddles – UNFAIR!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | April 29, 2013, 6:25 AM
  4. It there was no Monday then there would be nothing, so try to make the best of it…the start of a new week to do new things :)

Posted by Emmadog | April 29, 2013, 6:29 AM
  5. Do you have rain too? Rain and Monday: a double whammy for us!

Posted by Dianna | April 29, 2013, 6:30 AM
  6. Guy’z just tell ya self it’z Tuezday..Bawahhaaa xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | April 29, 2013, 6:31 AM
  7. If you become a pet sitter then Monday becomes a quiet day after a busy weekend…problem solved!

Posted by derrycats | April 29, 2013, 6:39 AM
  8. :) grumpy babies

Posted by fozziemum | April 29, 2013, 6:50 AM
  9. I’m with you June buggie.

Posted by ilovecats | April 29, 2013, 7:09 AM
  10. That’s a really good Idea June Buggie… smart girl :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | April 29, 2013, 7:14 AM
  11. I’ve made my peace with Monday and we get along now.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | April 29, 2013, 8:45 AM
  12. Me neither…..I don’t like Monday…she is very mean…you two look so sad…Rumpy and June Buggie…I understand how you hate Monday….. *sigh*

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 29, 2013, 9:31 AM
  13. Monday should be a four letter word MNDY, seriously!

Posted by Brian | April 29, 2013, 10:03 AM
  14. What adorable pets. ^^☆

Posted by chrissantosra | April 29, 2013, 11:45 AM
  15. C’mon over, Rumpy – Lightning is looking for some help in getting into mischief on Monday:)

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | April 29, 2013, 12:09 PM
  16. Here, Here!!! Cannot wait for the days of retirement:)

Posted by cravesadventure | April 29, 2013, 12:57 PM
  17. We think Mondays should be banned! LOL! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | April 29, 2013, 1:07 PM
  18. Mondays are hard, they are the day that my mama goes back to work. Can’t wait till summer break!!! She will be off for 3 months with me!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | April 29, 2013, 1:11 PM
  19. I have tried for years to figure out how to make the day after Sunday be Friday. No luck so far.

Posted by Will and Eko | April 29, 2013, 1:20 PM
  20. If it’s not monday, then it still be the day after Sunday.

Posted by BJ Pup | April 29, 2013, 1:43 PM
  21. Geeeee WHIZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Now We have that EAR WORM Song… Monday Monday racing round in our heads.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | April 29, 2013, 3:27 PM
  22. My life’s goal is to create such a good life for myself that every day feels like Saturday. Are you with me?

Posted by somethingwagging | April 29, 2013, 3:33 PM
  23. June – today I’m with you!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | April 29, 2013, 4:38 PM
  24. While you’re at it, take care of that killjoy Friday as well. Have a wonderful week.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | April 29, 2013, 9:07 PM
  25. We know exactly how you feel! We ran and ran all weekend and here is Monday, and we wonder how that happened so quickly.

Posted by Oui Oui | April 29, 2013, 9:12 PM
  26. Phew! Monday has gone and we all survived – until the next one that is. Milly would love to be interviewed Rumpy – thank you.

Posted by Jill Spain (@JillSpain) | April 30, 2013, 12:34 AM
  27. I’ve given up on the big time, but still hoping my ship — lost at sea for many years — may yet come in to shore.

Posted by Teepee12 | May 1, 2013, 11:57 PM
  28. I know Mondays are tough on all of you Rumpy….maybe you can just sleep past her?

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | May 2, 2013, 9:03 AM
  29. I’ll chip in my claws, too. xoxo, Kat

Posted by kathryningrid | May 4, 2013, 5:01 PM
  30. Hey there! Quick question that’s completely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when
    viewing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be
    able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Thank you!

Posted by mudanzas | February 28, 2014, 7:00 AM

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Want to get regular email from Rumpydog? Then follow me by email!

Meow!!!! -June Buggie #cat #scary #pleasedonteatme

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.