Monday Memes!

Oh Dog! Monday is back AGAIN!

That day is more stubborn than a grease stain on your favorite shirt! *sigh*

How about we forget about it and have a little fun with some memes, this time starring Hissy Fit Jones!

HFJ meme 1

Definitely a Monday kinda face!

HFJ meme 2

Lil’ Hiss does entertain illusions of grandeur! *rolls eyes*

HFJ meme 3

Oh brother!!!!!

HFJ meme 4

Uh oh! Guess I won’t try then!!!

Your turn. What do YOU think a Hissy Fit Jones meme should say?

As always I’ll make yours up when Jen has some time and post to my Facebook page and on Twitter.

You DO follow me on Twitter, right? And like my Facebook page? Of course you do!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

40 thoughts on “Monday Memes!

1. Drool? I am NOT drooling!

Posted by Jessie & Jane | June 3, 2013, 5:04 AM
  2. Your 15mins late returning, my food is late ….Does this face look like a care..well?? DOES IT!! :)

Posted by willowdot21 | June 3, 2013, 5:13 AM
  3. Oh HIssy fit Jones!! LOL!! Your amazing face says Monday like no other!! Yay! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | June 3, 2013, 5:16 AM
  4. It is definitely a Monday face.

Posted by YellowCable | June 3, 2013, 5:32 AM
  5. “Are you sure you got what it takes to be Chuck Norris?”

Posted by Nessy San | June 3, 2013, 5:46 AM
  6. And another one : “No thanks, I don’t like paper works.”

Well happy Monday! :P

Posted by Nessy San | June 3, 2013, 5:48 AM
  7. Brilliant photo captions!

Posted by Basil | June 3, 2013, 5:57 AM
  8. Once again you have captured the exact thoughts of cats! Happy Monday!

Posted by Emmadog | June 3, 2013, 6:04 AM
  9. lol what a brilliant look and captions :lol:

Purr! For you! what are you Tuna!!

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | June 3, 2013, 7:09 AM
  10. ‘You had what for lunch?

Posted by jimmie chew | June 3, 2013, 7:09 AM
  11. You did what to my Starbucks??????

Posted by katecrimmins | June 3, 2013, 7:11 AM
  12. If I wanted liver I would have gone out and found liver

Posted by John W. Howell | June 3, 2013, 8:05 AM
  13. “Don’t call me to come to you unless there’s something yummy in your hand…….ever!”

Posted by onespoiledcat | June 3, 2013, 8:34 AM
  14. ” What? You don’t know who I am?
    I’m the most famous cat, Hissy Fit Hones!” :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 3, 2013, 8:54 AM
  15. Hi!

Congratulations!

I have nominated your blog for the Shine On Award.

More about this nomination is at….

Thanks and good luck!

Marie

Posted by Marie | June 3, 2013, 9:22 AM
  16. I love it!!! Oh, Hissy! You’re adorable- adorably deadly, that is.

My personal favorite is the first one. LOL

Posted by haopee2 | June 3, 2013, 9:59 AM
  17. MOL! They’re all pretty funny!
    Here’s my suggestion: ” So tomorrow is ‘Hug your cat day’?”

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | June 3, 2013, 10:08 AM
  18. That photo is perfect for these means – what a look!

Posted by Will and Eko | June 3, 2013, 10:39 AM
  19. We love those YOU ARE WALKIN ON THIN ICE faces.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | June 3, 2013, 11:31 AM
  20. The last one I would like for a T-shirt!

Posted by easyweimaraner | June 3, 2013, 12:16 PM
  21. That’s a “take over the world” face.

Posted by FleaByte | June 3, 2013, 2:06 PM
  22. “Go ahead, punk. Make my day.” or “Call me ‘cute kitty witty’ again, and I’ll show you my Wolverine impression.”

Posted by ILoveDogs | June 3, 2013, 2:25 PM
  23. Trouble is HFJ, this is your every day face.

Posted by BJ Pup | June 3, 2013, 3:20 PM
  24. “Take the picture already. I’m getting tired of smiling!”

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | June 3, 2013, 5:01 PM
  25. Too cute!!!

Posted by josie Joplin | June 3, 2013, 8:22 PM
  26. Haha! Funny ;)

Posted by Bluejellybeans | June 4, 2013, 8:16 AM
  27. Hissy you are one very expressive cat! You have the right ‘tude for Momdays

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | June 4, 2013, 9:20 AM
  28. I especially love the last one. Adorable, Hissy.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | June 4, 2013, 8:36 PM
  29. I’d risk it, yes :) pat pat!

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | June 5, 2013, 3:11 PM

Play some more? Please?

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.