Wordless Wednesday- Just Chillin’

Oh Dog! It’s hot outside! Here in southern Alabama it’s been rainy, hot and humid. We’ve been staying inside where it’s cool.

DeDe likes taking it easy.

DeDe likes taking it easy.

June Buggie likes to lie on the rug by the kitchen door.

June Buggie likes to lie on the rug by the kitchen door.

Bubba does his "Zen thing" beside Jen's laptop.

Bubba does his “Zen thing” beside Jen’s laptop.

I'm wherever Jen is, especially if she's eating.

I’m wherever Jen is, especially if she’s eating.

Don’t forget to vote today and every day for your favorite blogs among the Dogtime Petties Awards finalists. I am publicly supporting Animal Shelter Volunteer for Best Cause Blog and The Creative Cat for Best Cat Blog. Thanks!

About these ads

31 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Just Chillin’

1. Looks like my house! :D too hot to do anything else. Have a great day!

Posted by Angie | July 17, 2013, 6:06 AM
  2. Always stay by the food! Good job!

Posted by Emmadog | July 17, 2013, 6:49 AM
  3. It’s HOT here too…..my Mom used to live in Selma, Alabama a bazillion years ago and remembers it was pretty darn steamy! Stay cool gang….that’s what we’re doin’ too!!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | July 17, 2013, 6:50 AM
  4. Yuk weather guys :( try and stay hydrated and relaxed..we are in winter but dread summer…it was nasty last season and I don’t think t will be much better this time…
    Big hugs Fozziemum x

Posted by fozziemum | July 17, 2013, 7:00 AM
  5. HOT Hazy and HUMID HERE too. Yep… stay INSIDE fur sure.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | July 17, 2013, 7:03 AM
  6. I know exactly how you feel. It’s been the same here in Georgia – it’s horribly muggy! But I’ve been comfortable in the house with the A/C. Thank goodness for A/C. XOXO – Bacon

Posted by PigLove | July 17, 2013, 7:24 AM
  7. we’re havin’ the same heat guys. Stay cool!! Mid 90s and humid in Michigan thru Friday

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | July 17, 2013, 7:57 AM
  8. It’s good to just chill out in this kind of weather. Hot, humid, mosquito-ey and icky here in MN.

Posted by Janet Roper | July 17, 2013, 8:58 AM
  9. Yup – downright HOT here too and this is WI. We’re supposed to be in the north where it’s cooler. Stay cool pal.

Posted by mariodacat | July 17, 2013, 9:11 AM
  10. Everypawdy seems to get relaxed at the new place! Wow! Bubba is great to do “Zen” !!! Good for meditations! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 17, 2013, 9:19 AM
  11. Keep as cool as you can!

Posted by Clowie | July 17, 2013, 9:27 AM
  12. Bubba’s zen face is the cutest thing ever. Have a great day Rumpy, Jen and clan!

Posted by runningonsober | July 17, 2013, 9:28 AM
  13. Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday just Chillin!
    the photos are just too cool!
    Thank you for the smile!
    Take Care…
    )0(
    ladyblue

Posted by LadyBlueRose's Thoughts Into Words | July 17, 2013, 11:08 AM
  14. Bubba if your like Zen you should visit my sistah Zoe’s blog: http://swamizoe.blogspot.com Wooooowooooo, Ku

Posted by Julianne Victoria | July 17, 2013, 11:37 AM
  15. It’s not nearly as hot or humid here but we’ve been lazing around by day and being kind of crazy at night- There was kitty chasing and doggie tugs after midnight last night! Actually, it started right after I put the food away…

Posted by Bethany | July 17, 2013, 2:12 PM
  16. Chilling out is good for the soul. Where is Hissy Fit Jones and is he having a hissy fit because it’s hot.

Glad the a/c got fixed after you moved.

Posted by BJ Pup | July 17, 2013, 2:52 PM
  17. It’s even hot here in Welsh Wales!! Keep cool folks if you can! xx

Posted by CATachresis | July 17, 2013, 4:22 PM
  18. LOL, Rumpy! You sound like Maya & Pierson. Smart!!!

Posted by ILoveDogs | July 17, 2013, 4:38 PM
  19. My mom is from South Alabama. I have a sister who lives in the northern part of the state, Anniston. Both of my parents graduated from U of A in Tuscaloosa. Small world!

Posted by Russell Smith | July 17, 2013, 6:35 PM
  20. Icecubes for everyone :) Even here in Australia, in Sydney, this week has been warm – 24 deg C today… and it’s the middle of winter!

Posted by EllaDee | July 17, 2013, 8:18 PM
  21. It’s been hot here, too, gang. And we’ve likewise been trying to chill inside as much as possible! :)

Thanks so much for continuing to encourage friends to vote for us and Bernadette!

Hugs to you all (but maybe not, since it’s so hot and muggy). LOL

Posted by meowmeowmans | July 17, 2013, 8:38 PM
  22. haha…Sweetu misses you a lot…she just joined facebook too :) ….https://www.facebook.com/sweetu.mehta.908?fref=ts SHE SAYS HI RUMPYDOG :)

Posted by 10eveningflowers | July 18, 2013, 3:11 AM
  23. That looks very familiar. We have to get ours out very early, to the dog park, for the exercise then it’s flush with the tile floor the rest of the day, until we’re ready for bed then their days starts all over again, BOL. Stay cool over there.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | July 18, 2013, 9:41 AM
  24. Hey Rumpster–I just voted again…it counts, right?

Also–didja notice it’s the old Looney Tunes backdrop for the “thank you” meme? In black and white no less!!

(well, less color…;)

are you not a part of this directly? ’cause that face, you know…that face….

Posted by Charron's Chatter | July 18, 2013, 12:09 PM
  25. Jen … Did you move out of Florida to Alabama? Hope you’re all having a great time in your new digs.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | July 18, 2013, 6:10 PM

Dear #Santa: please bring #cookies!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.