Monday Again *sigh*

Monday is here again. *sigh*

Monday already???

Monday already???

It seems like only yesterday it was Friday. Where did the weekend go?

Now it’s time for humans to trudge their way back to those things they call jobs. And it’s time for us to start counting down the hours until the next weekend.

Five more days until the weekend!

Five more days until the weekend!

Hurry up Friday! Dogs and cats everywhere are eagerly awaiting your next appearance!

The good news is you have until midnight Central Daylight Time to enter our No Pet Store Puppies Giveaway! So get a move on!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

24 thoughts on “Monday Again *sigh*

1. Ugh, it’s the worst Monday in a while. I’m going to bed early just so it will be over!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | July 22, 2013, 6:04 AM
  2. totally agree

Posted by 27331264 | July 22, 2013, 6:11 AM
  3. Since my mom has to work sometimes on the weekend, Mondays just kind of blend in and all seven days are similar…makes Mondays easier to deal with.

Posted by Emmadog | July 22, 2013, 6:25 AM
  4. Since we had some mischiefs on mondays I think I will agree with you :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | July 22, 2013, 6:37 AM
  5. Love those photos….. We get into the most trouble during the week…. Have a great day.

Posted by HH and The Boys | July 22, 2013, 7:54 AM
  6. Isn’t it awful? BriniZozi always seem so subdued on a Monday, after all the fun of the weekend :-)

Posted by shacklefordlb | July 22, 2013, 8:01 AM
  7. I know what you mean Rumpy…..my Mom says she could swear someone is sneaking an extra Monday into every week – at least it FEELS like that!! Have a good day ANYWAY…..

Kitty Hugs, Sam

Posted by onespoiledcat | July 22, 2013, 8:08 AM
  8. We have monday much earlier than you have it there, Rumpy…*sigh*
    But we also have friday much ealier than you have it there!
    Hmmm….which is better….I wonder…..*sigh*

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 22, 2013, 8:35 AM
  9. I love Mondays! That’s the day my Mom and I get to babysit my great-nephew, Zane. Here’s a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXH78HD1fM8

Posted by Russell Smith | July 22, 2013, 10:14 AM
  10. I wish I was home with my babies today! I had to be without them last night because I’m house sitting, and I was so lonely without their wet noses! I made my mom send me pictures of them.

Posted by Jill C. | July 22, 2013, 10:32 AM
  11. Weekends are the BEST fur SURE.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | July 22, 2013, 11:09 AM
  12. Hope you rest up – and are surprised with during the week hugs and attention!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | July 22, 2013, 11:11 AM
  13. Time is just flying!!…. good to catch up to you… Take care over the week.. and make the most of those weekends
    Hugs Sue

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | July 22, 2013, 1:53 PM
  14. Mom’s retired so Monday’s are okay. Sometimes we get mixed up and forget it’s Monday..

Mom leaves for jury duty on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I don’t like those days.

Posted by BJ Pup | July 22, 2013, 2:33 PM
  15. Monday’s come way too fast!

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | July 22, 2013, 2:46 PM
  16. Totally know what you mean Rumpy. The weekend flew by. It was like we blinked and missed it! Don’t worry though, Friday will soon be here!

Posted by Rach & Del | July 22, 2013, 2:47 PM
  17. D’awwww those squinty eyes. That made monday better. :D Although I would really like to be a cat every single time monday comes around. Relaaaax.. hang ooout…

Posted by LifeOfBun | July 22, 2013, 3:35 PM
  18. We too wish for the weekend to come round quicker!! LOL! Happy Monday!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | July 22, 2013, 4:37 PM
  19. That’s for sure! Heather, Mr. K and I aren’t fond of the Mondays either. Can’t wait for the weekend. Much love, the Scottie Mom.

Posted by ScottieMom | July 22, 2013, 7:42 PM
  20. Mondays are the worst. I start dreading them on Sunday. Isn’t that awful?

Posted by reneejohnsonwrites | July 22, 2013, 7:55 PM
  21. Our kidz are too used to having us around all the time. When, a couple of times a year we go away without them, they get very bent out of shape, even though they never have to leave home … the kids take care of all of them. But they want us right there, with them. Not TOO spoiled!

Posted by Teepee12 | July 23, 2013, 1:19 AM
  22. Oh Rumpy, I really feel your pain. This week seems to be going by soooo slowly too; cheer up, only 3 more sleeps before Friday!

Posted by Human Rescues Dog | July 23, 2013, 4:40 AM
  23. Hey! I waited until Tuesday to comment. ;)

Posted by FleaByte | July 23, 2013, 5:30 PM
  24. We’re with you, pal. Mondays are just no fun. To top it off, the dad had to go on a business trip until tonight.

Posted by meowmeowmans | July 24, 2013, 7:03 PM

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Want to get regular email from Rumpydog? Then follow me by email!

That damn dog! HISSSS!!!! -June Buggie

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.