And Monday is Back Again!

Uh oh! Monday’s back!

130

Monday is meaner than June Buggie on catnip.

Jen had a flat tire while on a call out yesterday, so she has to head out early to get some new ones. Ugh!

How would you describe Monday?

About these ads

40 thoughts on “And Monday is Back Again!

1. At least it’s not raining cos Rainy days and Mondays always get me down BOL xx0xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | July 29, 2013, 5:02 AM
  2. Sorry to read about Jen and the flat tyre! Oh dear!

Monday is like trying to keep your brolly the right way up in torrential rain against some really strong wind! You and the brolly never win! LOL! take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | July 29, 2013, 5:09 AM
  3. Hot, without wind….! Have a nice day and weekend, lovely friends, Thanks and Love, nia

Posted by niasunset | July 29, 2013, 5:10 AM
  4. Well Rumpy, Monday is much like any other day around my house since my parents are retired and not heading off to work and deserting me here…….we’re just hoping it’s as pretty a day as yesterday was. Make Monday a FUN day!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | July 29, 2013, 5:14 AM
  5. Just another Manic Monday

Posted by Louie | July 29, 2013, 5:53 AM
  6. We don’t mind Mondays usually but today since it is Mom’s birthday, we are going to have a great Monday!

Posted by Emmadog | July 29, 2013, 6:24 AM
  7. hoping you have a great Monday! Since Mom is unemployed and Dad is retired, EVERY day here is Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday, well….you get the idea!

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | July 29, 2013, 6:27 AM
  8. Sweet Rumpy we are so sorry sweet Jen has to get new tires today. Mumsy and Popsy are retired so their Mondays are pretty much like all the other days. Sometimes they don’t remember what day it is until they read the daily paper. lol Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mags Corner | July 29, 2013, 7:02 AM
  9. For me, every day is about the same anymore. I actually like it that way! A new adventure every morning. I know, I know…stop being cheerful on Monday morning, right? I’m told that a lot…lol

Posted by grannyK | July 29, 2013, 7:22 AM
  10. Sometimes my mondays are good and I can start like a rocket into a new week. But sometimes they start with a belly flop. Maybe Monday is like “any day”?

Posted by easyweimaraner | July 29, 2013, 7:31 AM
  11. Yes, I agree…Mondays…sigh! Left for work this morning and realized I had no gas…at the gas station, I opened up my purse and my wallet was gone…Happy Monday☺

Posted by Pride in Photos Photography | July 29, 2013, 8:40 AM
  12. June Buggie is mean on catnip? Wow! My cats are mellow on catnip. Crazy even.

Posted by katecrimmins | July 29, 2013, 8:43 AM
  13. Rainy monday morning is one of the worst things in the world, we think…..because the trafic is terrible and sometimes it delays trains….*sigh* Almost everybody looks so tired and unhappy on monday morning….

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 29, 2013, 8:53 AM
  14. Mommy said she was going to get a restraining order on Monday. I guess she doesn’t like them either. XOXO – Bacon

Posted by PigLove | July 29, 2013, 9:04 AM
  15. Sorry to hear about your tire Jen, I’m having car mishaps myself this weekend, my battery died (for about to 20th time). Mondays aren’t too worrisome for me since I’m retired, I kind of enjoy a quiet house after a busy weekend.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | July 29, 2013, 9:52 AM
  16. Sorry about the flat! I love Mondays because me and my Mom get to babysit my great-nephew, Zane!

Posted by Russell Smith | July 29, 2013, 10:27 AM
  17. Oh Rumpy, I wish me and Nalle could come and keep you company! Woooooowooooooo, Ku

Posted by Kuruk | July 29, 2013, 10:37 AM
  18. Jenny,
    I’m sorry to hear of your flat tire situation. I’m glad that you weren’t hurt. And, while new tires can be a significant outlay of money, it’s so important to buy new ones (as opposed to plugging or patching them).
    Oh, and I highly recommend you checking the year in which the tires were made – the industry encourages that 6 year-old tires be replaced, regardless of wear. You can find the week and year each tire was made by looking at the last 4 numbers of the DOT number printed on each tire (it’s usually about 12 figures long).
    Note: the proper tire pressure is NOT the tire pressure marked on the tire; the tire only contains the MAXIMUM amount of pressure to which the tire should be inflated. (You will find the proper tire pressure for your vehicle by looking at the placard in the door jam of the driver ‘s side. Note: the pressure is denoted as “psi,” and a vehicle may have a different psi listed for the front and back tires, based on the weight distribution of your vehicle.)
    The last thing I’ll say (sorry this is so lengthy, and I apologize if you already know all this!) is that it is important to check your tire pressure once a month. The industry agrees that tires may loose approximately 1 psi per month. So, if you don’t check them for a year, your tire could be 12 psi below the recommended pressure (and driving on chronically under- inflated tires is one of the reasons that tires fail).
    Oh. Last thing, I promise… It’s very important to check your tires to make sure that they are wearing evenly; all tires feature “wear bars,” which allow you to check for even wear across the tire, in addition to serving as an indicator for when your tires should be replaced – that’s when your tire’s tread is flush with all 3 wear bars (the outer, middle and inner bars).
    Hope you’re happy with your new tires!

Posted by Justine Mikolaitis | July 29, 2013, 10:46 AM
  19. This Monday has been particularly evil… Boomer and Dottie misbehaved horribly on their walk and then when I came home to go to the gym I had a flat tire! The sad thing is that I don’t know how to change one so I have to wait for the hubby to come home and put the spare on.

Stupid Monday…

Posted by Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom | July 29, 2013, 11:05 AM
  20. Can we just skip to Friday?

Posted by Frank | July 29, 2013, 11:23 AM
  21. We’re not too keen on Mondays, either, Rumpy. We sure hope Jen got the tire thing all taken care of. When all is said and done, we hope you end up being surprised by *this* Monday being at least a little better than you dared to imagine…

Hugs!

Posted by meowmeowmans | July 29, 2013, 11:29 AM
  22. This Monday is a happy one. Mom drove her car for the first time since her surgery! We went to McDonald’s for a cup of coffee and then to the PARK to drink it. Road Trip Monday! Awesome.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | July 29, 2013, 11:47 AM
  23. We’re doing good here for a Monday. That is a very handsome picture of you today pal.

Posted by mariodacat | July 29, 2013, 12:43 PM
  24. Me wuud desckribe Monday as manic, moanin n MEH!!!
    MOL/BOL…it alwayz seemz sumfing goez wrong on a Monday!!
    Lub Nylablue n SherriEllen xo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | July 29, 2013, 1:08 PM
  25. So far this Monday is really good. It doesn’t look like we’re getting thunder today.

Posted by Bongo | July 29, 2013, 2:02 PM
  26. Funny, I had a flat tire this weekend too. I had to walk my bike two miles on the railroad tracks. But it was much easier than pushing a car. :)

I’d like to learn how to bring a weekend feeling to every day. I haven’t gotten there yet, though. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Posted by somethingwagging | July 29, 2013, 3:53 PM
  27. When Mom worked I hated Mondays and so did she. Now that she’s retired Mondays don’t bother us.

Hugs and Licks, BJ Pup

Posted by BJ Pup | July 29, 2013, 4:01 PM
  28. Ugh, sounds like a rough Monday right there! Hope the day got better!

Posted by Marcie | July 29, 2013, 5:05 PM
  29. Knikki started her Monday with an energy drink (badddddd Knikki,) and I started mine throwing up after eating plastic water bottles…. :(

Posted by ashthehusky | July 29, 2013, 6:37 PM
  30. Monday..no fun day…:( poor mum Rumpy..nothing worse than car problems!! and tyre changing is no fun..have a better day hugs Fozziemum

Posted by fozziemum | July 29, 2013, 9:13 PM
  31. We hate Monday, Dad goes back to work, so no good walks, we and they work outside all weekend so everyone is really tired on Monday, Yuck!!

Posted by tylersat99 | July 30, 2013, 1:40 AM
  32. This past Monday was sad. On that day, we ended a brief visit with my brother in Vegas and returned home. I hate good-byes. Other Mondays mean a return to reality – the working life. :-)

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | July 30, 2013, 10:27 AM
  33. Mondays are the busiest days ever. Had to accompany my sister and make lots and lots of calls to other people.

Glad to know it’s already a Wednesday.

Posted by haopee2 | July 30, 2013, 9:50 PM

1. Pingback: And Monday is Back Again! | Catgurl40's Blog - July 30, 2013

Who's a good #dog? I am! #dogs #dogsofinstagram #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #gooddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.