Thursday Morning Fun!

This morning we had a bit of fun.

Jen, let's play!

Jen, let’s play!

And while it isn’t the best video in the world, it IS, after all, a video of moi! woo woo woo!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

37 thoughts on “Thursday Morning Fun!

1. oh Rumpy! My Mom says THANKS for making her smile! Was your Mom teasing you? You are so adorable!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota and “Mom”

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | August 1, 2013, 6:48 AM
  2. You are so sweet Rumpy!!! ["Hey person, let me take advantage of your cozy bed!"] :-)

Posted by marina kanavaki | August 1, 2013, 6:48 AM
  3. Oh Rumpy!! Your tail is so lovely!! Awwwww so good to see and hear you in action! Yay! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | August 1, 2013, 6:49 AM
  4. Lovely Rumpy, Millions hugs and kisses and love, nia

Posted by niasunset | August 1, 2013, 6:54 AM
  5. Rumpy you’re tail is just so irresistible!

Posted by Ruby | August 1, 2013, 7:26 AM
  6. LOL, when you barked, Blossum woke up and looked really surprised. It was fun seeing you in action!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | August 1, 2013, 7:38 AM
  7. Lookin’ good today Rumpy

Posted by Gizmo | August 1, 2013, 8:04 AM
  8. Adorable!

Posted by agatapokutycka | August 1, 2013, 8:34 AM
  9. Your eyes! Rumpy, they are mesmerizing!

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 1, 2013, 8:35 AM
  10. Awww….so lovely!!! These two videos make us smile!!! Thanks for sharing them, Rumpy and Jen! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 1, 2013, 8:55 AM
  11. My cat bro Bert does that to my sister Katie’s tail, it is so funny. Poor you being terrorized like that but it looks like you had fun!

Posted by Emmadog | August 1, 2013, 9:16 AM
  12. So cute! You can tell he likes this game. :D

Posted by ILoveDogs | August 1, 2013, 9:37 AM
  13. You are so handsome, Rumpy. You’re a good sport when Jen does that! :-)

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ (@MoxieReviews) | August 1, 2013, 9:45 AM
  14. Thanks for the smile!

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | August 1, 2013, 10:23 AM
  15. Oh Rumpy I wish me and Nalle could play and wrestle with yooowooowoooooooo, Ku

Posted by Kuruk | August 1, 2013, 11:36 AM
  16. What a tease those Moms can be!!! We get that here too when all we want to do is take a nap. Lucky you, we don’t get to nap on the beds:(

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | August 1, 2013, 11:58 AM
  17. haha Rumpy! You should have just bit your momma’s bum. Maybe then she’d quit teasing you! :) Thanks for the giggles fiesty one :)

Posted by Bren | August 1, 2013, 2:28 PM
  18. Our house disagrees that these weren’t the best videos in the world. Hearing Rumpy just drove my two foster dogs cuckoo. :)

Posted by somethingwagging | August 1, 2013, 3:03 PM
  19. Tail-grabbing is such a fun game. Mom tells me my tail is like a monkey tail. I call it my communicator…

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 1, 2013, 3:05 PM
  20. A Shine On Award for you, if you would like it, for all of your hard work. http://wp.me/p2E0IW-cQ

Posted by grannyK | August 1, 2013, 3:22 PM
  21. You could always put your paw on her hand or food.

Posted by BJ Pup | August 1, 2013, 3:50 PM
  22. Oh Rumpy! That was fun seeing you have fun! :)

Posted by The Island Cats | August 1, 2013, 4:16 PM
  23. Oh Rumpy. Molly is sure you are one of her long lost brothers! Such a lovely smile and tail…only you get to sit on the bed….she has to sneak on the couch.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | August 1, 2013, 5:52 PM
  24. Oh, sweet Rumpy we loved both videos. You are just soooooo cute. We loved hearing you bark and seeing you move. Your eyes are gorgeous. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mags Corner | August 1, 2013, 6:49 PM
  25. Teasing is so much fun… and pay back for… Rumpy… hmmm what could it possible be payback for? ;)

Posted by EllaDee | August 1, 2013, 7:34 PM
  26. Typist was playing a similar game with her cairn last night! What are they like!

Posted by Basil | August 2, 2013, 2:57 AM
  27. jen: I hope you see this as it changes daily (link below but if you look tomorrow it’ll be that days news). Your post yesterday, about Animal Welfare, made it to international eNews in the Kerry Dwyer Daily. One never knows the ripple effect of shining a light on important issues. Blessing to you and your gang. Paulette

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | August 2, 2013, 9:37 AM
  28. Rumpy, we sure loved watching you and Jen play! It was so much fun seeing you have a good time. :)

Posted by meowmeowmans | August 2, 2013, 10:34 AM
  29. Rumpy, you are scaring me!!! mol

Posted by Austin Towers | August 2, 2013, 10:41 AM
  30. Oh Rumpy, I love seeing you play:-)

Posted by Misaki | August 2, 2013, 2:11 PM
  31. Aww..you’re so sweet, Rumpy! Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday :)

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | August 4, 2013, 3:32 AM
  32. I LOVE dogs’ smiling mouth and that softness in their eyes when they have fun together with their mom! These things are so special! Beautiful videos!

Posted by kolytyi | August 4, 2013, 9:49 AM

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Want to get regular email from Rumpydog? Then follow me by email!

Jen got flowers for her birthday! Woo woo!

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.