Dear DeDe

DeDe: Gratitude is a Good Look on You!

Oh Dog! DeDe here with advice designed to make you look and feel your best!

053

I’m DeDe, and I’m your beauty consultant!

This week’s beauty tip: Foster a spirit of gratitude every day!

This season encourages us to nurture an Attitude of Gratitude. Some take it further and focus on what they’re grateful the entire month.

And isn’t it a great feeling when we’re appreciative for what we already have instead of yearning for what we want? A grateful heart possesses a warmth of spirit that cannot be shaken.

It’s easy to spot those with an appreciative attitude during the manic race to “buy” the holiday season. They carry a peace within that others long for. Ironically, that’s the one gift that money cannot buy you, and you can only give to yourself. Yet by gifting yourself, you gift the world.

042

I’m grateful for green grass, a fenced yard, and squirrels to harass!

Why not take the time to foster such a feeling every day? It would be a good look for you. Truly.

And it goes so well with this essential beauty product- a smile!

About these ads

42 thoughts on “DeDe: Gratitude is a Good Look on You!

1. Well said, DeDe!

Posted by Mrs Bushranger | November 24, 2013, 7:57 AM
  2. Best. Beauty. Tip. Ever. Mom and I say gratitude prayers every day.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 24, 2013, 7:58 AM
  3. Great advice DeDe.

Posted by Charles Huss | November 24, 2013, 8:00 AM
  4. That makes totally sense to me. We are grateful that our life is as it is and we enjoy it. Because we are together. And that’s a reason to smile .Have a wonderful sunday DeDe :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 24, 2013, 8:00 AM
  5. What a clever girl… you are so right

Posted by agatapokutycka | November 24, 2013, 8:48 AM
  6. Great information x

Posted by mythreemoggies | November 24, 2013, 9:17 AM
  7. A great post worthy of a share on my Facebook “page”.

Posted by The Golden Life | November 24, 2013, 9:29 AM
  8. Doggies that are cared for are always grateful. I am grateful for the people that work as advocates for animals. Happy Thanksgiving.

Posted by Reviews with Andrea | November 24, 2013, 11:00 AM
  9. DeDe, your gratitude makes you even more beauwoooowooooootiful!

Posted by Kuruk | November 24, 2013, 11:30 AM
  10. I remember a song I heard during my childhood that said “When I’m worried and I can’t sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep and I fall asleep counting my blessings”. Good advice :)

Posted by Linda Trunell | November 24, 2013, 11:55 AM
  11. kisses, kisses, kisses to you Rumpy Dog!!!

Posted by westseventhfreelance | November 24, 2013, 12:21 PM
  12. Excellent beauty advice!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | November 24, 2013, 1:12 PM
  13. you are one pretty pup DeDe,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | November 24, 2013, 2:23 PM
  14. Hi DeDe! You’re very true! A feeling of gratitude is always very important and precious for ourselves and for everything! For example, in my case, if the weather is very lovely, we ‘re appreciative for the sun! That makes us happy, too! Have a great Sunday, DeDe! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 24, 2013, 3:59 PM
  15. Purrs…. Great insight! I’m thankful that I have humans that love me and buy fancy feast fur me… And that they don’t let the Creature get me!

Posted by hairballexpress | November 24, 2013, 6:39 PM
  16. Great advice! You’re really onto something there. Just think how much more pleasant the world would be if everyone took on an attitude reflecting gratitude! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

Posted by ScottieMom | November 24, 2013, 7:42 PM
  17. A style tip that never goes out of fashion. Great advice, DeDe.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | November 24, 2013, 8:09 PM
  18. A good reminder, DeDe.

Posted by whydowepaythem | November 24, 2013, 8:22 PM
  19. Great tips today’ thanks ;)

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | November 24, 2013, 8:43 PM
  20. DeDe, you are always right on target! Thank you!

Posted by meowmeowmans | November 24, 2013, 9:46 PM
  21. I am so grateful for your wonderful advice, DeDe, and i shall try to follow it as much as possible during the silly season. x

Posted by teddyandtottie | November 25, 2013, 12:37 AM
  22. Ah men and let us all remember that!

Posted by Animalcouriers | November 25, 2013, 5:24 AM
  23. You’re such a wise doggy DeDe!

Posted by LifeOfBun | November 25, 2013, 11:27 AM
  24. Excellent post De De! You’re so right too about the “manic race” so many fall into around the holidays. Have you noticed people’s behavior and attitude really deteriorates under the pressure to buy more and more? Just the opposite effect that the holidays should have.

Posted by greyhousejournal | November 25, 2013, 4:44 PM
  25. Yow DeeDee ya are so right ’bout da Grattytude…Mum doez a Grattytude List ebery day n me meowz me Grattytdue to her so she nose me iz gratefull fer her resckuin me n lubbin me fer almost 8 yearz now in spite of all da health prublemz. We iz so grateful we iz together…. <3
    Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum xo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | November 26, 2013, 9:06 PM

1. Pingback: DeDe: Gratitude is a Good Look on You! | Catgurl40's Blog - November 26, 2013

My Gotcha Day cookie!!!! 😍😛🎈🎈🎈

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.