Letters to Santa!

Sir Malachi’s Letter to St. Nick

MEOWWWWW! Time for another letter to Santa. Today it is time for me, Sir Malachi, to share his holiday wishes.

Don't crowd me, ladies. There's plenty of me to go around.

No pushing, ladies. There’s plenty of me to go around.

Dear St. Nicholas,

I love the holiday season. I especially like playing the role of Santa’s helper, and making the season bright for all the ladies. *wink wink*

I know you’re probably wondering what a cat such as I could possibly want for Christmas. Well, Santa, as ever, I am thinking of others.

And what do others want most of all? A pawtographed 8×10 color photo of Yours Truly, of course.

So here’s the deal. You supply the photos and the postage. I’ll pawtograph them and mail them to the ladies. Doesn’t that sound reasonable?

Or, if that’s too technologically advanced for your elves, I completely understand. In which case, some of those delicious cheesy treats will suffice.

Much love to you and the Missus, and tell that sweet little Vixen that I’ll see her next year.

Sir Malachi

About these ads

25 thoughts on “Sir Malachi’s Letter to St. Nick

1. So lovely so lovely…. :) Thank you dear Rumpy, love you all, nia

Posted by niasunset | December 9, 2013, 5:38 AM
  2. Two words……Smoove Operatorrrrrr ;) hugs Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | December 9, 2013, 5:44 AM
  3. You do have a way with the ladies you gorgeous Sir Malachi! Move over James Bond in that handsome red tie! I hope Santa delivers the goods – and please pass on all our love to DeDe.

Posted by teddyandtottie | December 9, 2013, 5:50 AM
  4. What a flirt cat!

Posted by Emmadog | December 9, 2013, 6:13 AM
  5. BOL ! You are so funny Sir Malachi! I didn’t know that you have a good sense of humor!!!! You look gorgeous with the red tie, Sir Malachi! Me and my mom have been in love with you!! I hope that Santa will bring you lots of treats! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 9, 2013, 7:02 AM
  6. Hey Sir Malachi, you are GORGEOUS! Cute as a button – and a real flirt! ;-) Well… with your good looks AND that perfect red tie it’s only natural that the ladies are crazy for you… We hope you’ll get a lot of chances to make them happy! :-D Hope your wishes come true (especially the one involving delicious cheese treats ;-) )!

Have a PURRFECT day! :-D
    Kitty hugs,
    Roxy & Tigerlino

Posted by purrfectkitties | December 9, 2013, 8:03 AM
  7. Malachi you are the man all ladies will ove! Great!

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 9, 2013, 8:30 AM
  8. WOW, that’s a great idea for wooing the ladies! You are original pal!

Posted by mariodacat | December 9, 2013, 9:18 AM
  9. aw such an adorable letter! LOL I hope you get your cheesy treats at the very least! Although I would Love to see your Pawtograph on one of your stunning pics!

Posted by HuskyCrazed SibePage | December 9, 2013, 9:46 AM
  10. Oh Malachi you handsome man cat! This is Ku’s sisfur Zoe. I would like you in my stocking furr Christmas! Me-Ommmmmm (I have my own bloggy too. Come on over!)

Posted by Swami Zoe | December 9, 2013, 10:12 AM
  11. Sir Malachi, you are handsome AND you really do have a firm grasp on what it means to give! :)

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 9, 2013, 2:10 PM
  12. What? No catnip? My kitties always want the nippers!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | December 9, 2013, 2:36 PM
  13. I will hang your picture right next to my doggie bed. ….or I’d be happy to share the cheesy treats with you…..

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | December 9, 2013, 3:10 PM
  14. We lady cats here swoon over handsome mancats!

Posted by Oui Oui | December 9, 2013, 7:23 PM

1. Pingback: Sir Malachi’s Letter to St. Nick | Catgurl40's Blog - December 10, 2013

Rumpy is enjoying the cool fall evening air! #dogsofinstagram #dogs #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #yarddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.