Letters to Santa!

Sir Malachi’s Letter to St. Nick

MEOWWWWW! Time for another letter to Santa. Today it is time for me, Sir Malachi, to share his holiday wishes.

Don't crowd me, ladies. There's plenty of me to go around.

No pushing, ladies. There’s plenty of me to go around.

Dear St. Nicholas,

I love the holiday season. I especially like playing the role of Santa’s helper, and making the season bright for all the ladies. *wink wink*

I know you’re probably wondering what a cat such as I could possibly want for Christmas. Well, Santa, as ever, I am thinking of others.

And what do others want most of all? A pawtographed 8×10 color photo of Yours Truly, of course.

So here’s the deal. You supply the photos and the postage. I’ll pawtograph them and mail them to the ladies. Doesn’t that sound reasonable?

Or, if that’s too technologically advanced for your elves, I completely understand. In which case, some of those delicious cheesy treats will suffice.

Much love to you and the Missus, and tell that sweet little Vixen that I’ll see her next year.

Sir Malachi

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

25 thoughts on “Sir Malachi’s Letter to St. Nick

1. So lovely so lovely…. :) Thank you dear Rumpy, love you all, nia

Posted by niasunset | December 9, 2013, 5:38 AM
  2. Two words……Smoove Operatorrrrrr ;) hugs Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | December 9, 2013, 5:44 AM
  3. You do have a way with the ladies you gorgeous Sir Malachi! Move over James Bond in that handsome red tie! I hope Santa delivers the goods – and please pass on all our love to DeDe.

Posted by teddyandtottie | December 9, 2013, 5:50 AM
  4. What a flirt cat!

Posted by Emmadog | December 9, 2013, 6:13 AM
  5. BOL ! You are so funny Sir Malachi! I didn’t know that you have a good sense of humor!!!! You look gorgeous with the red tie, Sir Malachi! Me and my mom have been in love with you!! I hope that Santa will bring you lots of treats! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 9, 2013, 7:02 AM
  6. Hey Sir Malachi, you are GORGEOUS! Cute as a button – and a real flirt! ;-) Well… with your good looks AND that perfect red tie it’s only natural that the ladies are crazy for you… We hope you’ll get a lot of chances to make them happy! :-D Hope your wishes come true (especially the one involving delicious cheese treats ;-) )!

Have a PURRFECT day! :-D
    Kitty hugs,
    Roxy & Tigerlino

Posted by purrfectkitties | December 9, 2013, 8:03 AM
  7. Malachi you are the man all ladies will ove! Great!

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 9, 2013, 8:30 AM
  8. WOW, that’s a great idea for wooing the ladies! You are original pal!

Posted by mariodacat | December 9, 2013, 9:18 AM
  9. aw such an adorable letter! LOL I hope you get your cheesy treats at the very least! Although I would Love to see your Pawtograph on one of your stunning pics!

Posted by HuskyCrazed SibePage | December 9, 2013, 9:46 AM
  10. Oh Malachi you handsome man cat! This is Ku’s sisfur Zoe. I would like you in my stocking furr Christmas! Me-Ommmmmm (I have my own bloggy too. Come on over!)

Posted by Swami Zoe | December 9, 2013, 10:12 AM
  11. Sir Malachi, you are handsome AND you really do have a firm grasp on what it means to give! :)

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 9, 2013, 2:10 PM
  12. What? No catnip? My kitties always want the nippers!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | December 9, 2013, 2:36 PM
  13. I will hang your picture right next to my doggie bed. ….or I’d be happy to share the cheesy treats with you…..

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | December 9, 2013, 3:10 PM
  14. We lady cats here swoon over handsome mancats!

Posted by Oui Oui | December 9, 2013, 7:23 PM

1. Pingback: Sir Malachi’s Letter to St. Nick | Catgurl40's Blog - December 10, 2013

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Where Jen went today #strangeplaces #whatISthat

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.