Letters to Santa!

Rumpy’s Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

059

Sometimes what’s good is in the eye of the beholder

It’s Rumpy here. I know I’m cutting it close, but I’m sure you’ll have no problems coming through, Big Guy.

Ya see, I know times are a little tight now for many of us, especially here with DeDe being sick and all. But I’m not asking for anything requiring money.

I would like it very much if, during the course of your journey tomorrow night, you’d offer some special Christmas magic to each of my friends. I’d like them to wake on Christmas morning feeling the love that I feel from them every day.

Will you do that for me Santa? Please?

Santa-Claus-Pics-0302

He’s smiling! I hope that means yes!

Now there’s not a tree at our house, because June Buggie can’t be trusted around one, but there will be cookies for you, so come early….. in case I get tempted, ya know.

Love you Santa!

Your pal,

Rumpy

About these ads

44 thoughts on “Rumpy’s Letter to Santa

1. Rumpy this is a lovely letter to Santa Paws and I hope your wish is granted AND I also hope Mr. Paws brings lots of great loot for you and your furramily…..my wish truly is that DeDe be alright…..she’s such a dear girl and I know it’s a worry for you all right now. There’s Christmas magic all around…..I’m sure some will land on your house!!

Holiday Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | December 23, 2013, 5:42 AM
  2. So sorry to have lost touch and thinking or you all and DeDe.

Posted by jmgoyder | December 23, 2013, 5:43 AM
  3. Rumpy…your letter to Santa makes my eyes leaky…..you know, whenever I read your post and see your lovely family pictures, I feel love a lot. We always feel love from you. I’m sure that Santa will bring us and your furiends lots of love in the morning on Christmas Day because you kindly asked him for us! Thank you very much!
    P.S We’re keeping DeDe in our thoughts.

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 23, 2013, 5:51 AM
  4. Oh, Rumpy! What a nice thing to wish for! :-) You’re such a sweet, kind-hearted dog! Beautiful inside and out! We wish you and your family a very merry Christmas! We truly hope that DeDe will be alright! <3

xoxo Roxy & Tigerlino

Posted by purrfectkitties | December 23, 2013, 6:02 AM
  5. Aw, Rumpy! That’s so sweet. I hope Santa sprinkles some of his magic dust over you and your whole family, which will make 2014 a magical year. Have a good one x

Posted by Rachael | December 23, 2013, 6:06 AM
  6. You are funny. I’m worried about Bailie wanting to eat Santa’s treats too!

Posted by Emmadog | December 23, 2013, 6:17 AM
  7. Rumpy we do…Santa has heard and the news is spreading sweet one..we wish for you and your sweet DeDe a wonderful xmas even if it is treeless due to feline shenanigans…the tree is a symbol only the real shine and glow is in your heart .Love and hugs Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | December 23, 2013, 6:19 AM
  8. Rumpy, you are such a sweet, kind hearted dog. We wish you and your family a lovely Christmas-

Posted by westseventhfreelance | December 23, 2013, 7:30 AM
  9. Awwwwww beautiful Rumpy!! We just know Santa will give you all that you ask for cos you are just adorable! We wish you all a very merry and peaceful Christmas! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | December 23, 2013, 7:32 AM
  10. Bless you, Rumpy. Have a Happy Christmas, don’t eat all the cookies x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | December 23, 2013, 8:11 AM
  11. Now, on Christmas morning, I want you all to gather together, close your eyes and you will feel me giving you all big hugs. I will give Jen an extra big hug, cause I think she needs one now more than ever. Love to you all from Isaiah and I.

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | December 23, 2013, 8:37 AM
  12. That’s a very sweet, thoughtful letter to Santa, Rumpy! I hope he sprinkles his magic on you, too! We are all keeping Dede in our prayers and hoping she will be better very soon. Give your Jen a hug for me, one that says I care and am sending positive energy out to her.

Posted by Callie, Shadow, and Ducky's Mom | December 23, 2013, 9:32 AM
  13. What a good boy you are, Rumpy. Hope Santa is good to you. Max and I wish you all a holiday filled with love, joy and good health – especially for DeDe. xo

Posted by Linda Trunell | December 23, 2013, 9:38 AM
  14. Rumpy, I’ll send a special wish to you and DeDe and all the other fur folks and Jenny on Christmas day. I’ll send lots of love and good wishes and prayers for all of you. So you’ll know, love is in the air. And it is on the way to you all. I know it is tough, but just know the love is there – everyday.

Posted by kanzensakura | December 23, 2013, 10:07 AM
  15. What a lovely letter to Santa

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

Posted by Kari | December 23, 2013, 10:25 AM
  16. Rumpy, that is a very beautiful wish! Lars and I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy 2014!

Posted by Ingrid D. | December 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
  17. Sweet wish, R. But for crying out loud – do NOT eat Santa’s cookies!! Restrain yourself.

Love and merry Christmas licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | December 23, 2013, 11:07 AM
  18. Rumpy, your letter is beautiful and tells us who you really are. Sweet, kind-hearted, thoughtful, caring. Sometimes you tease us and the all the members of your family, but this shows the true side of you.

Mom and I are praying for DeDe and keeping our fingers crossed. We don’t want her to suffer and hurt. She is a very sweet little girl. Give her hugs and extra cookies.

Love and hugs, BJ Pup

Posted by whydowepaythem | December 23, 2013, 4:06 PM
  19. Rumpy, you dog, what a thoughtful sweetie you are. Merry Christmas to you, Jen, and the whole gang – especially DeDe. Happy New Year.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | December 23, 2013, 4:10 PM
  20. Rumpy, I love your letter to Santa and hope all your wishes come true. Merry Christmas!

Posted by Moxie Reviewsβ„’ (@MoxieReviews) | December 23, 2013, 5:35 PM
  21. Rumpy, we send you and your family wishes for a love-filled Christmas Day and a happy and healthy 2014.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by The OP Pack | December 23, 2013, 8:09 PM
  22. What a lovely Christmas wish, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

Posted by Emily @ Adventures of a Dog Mom | December 24, 2013, 8:10 AM
  23. We all woke in the middle of the night, Santa came early to deliver this message so we’d be sure to get back to ya’ll with this message in return, NO BETTER GIFT THAN YOUR LOVE and WE LOVE YOU ALL RIGHT BACK. Praying that the news concerning DeDe is good and that you all have happy, healthy, holidays and 2014. Max, Bella, & bipeds Paulette & Terry

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 24, 2013, 9:49 AM
  24. Meep? Mrrrp? What does June Buggie do to the Kissamouse Tree?

The Feline Contingent
    (Lilith, Rosco, And Tina)

Posted by Debby Hanoka | December 24, 2013, 11:19 AM
  25. Merry Christmas Rumpy et al. May the joy and blessings of the season be with you all! Hugs to all you from all of us. xoxo

Posted by Sheri | December 24, 2013, 12:03 PM
  26. Aww Rumpster! You r the sweetest pup around! What a great letter to Santa!!!,
    We wish u very happy holidays and pls give our best warmest wishes to DeDe :)

((Husky hugz))

Posted by HuskyCrazed SibePage | December 24, 2013, 3:30 PM
  27. Rumpy you’re so kind. We’re hoping for a little Christmas magic for DeDe. Warm and merry wishes

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | December 24, 2013, 4:31 PM
  28. That is one of the best pics of you ever!!!!

Posted by writetowag | December 24, 2013, 8:34 PM

1. Pingback: Rumpy’s Letter to Santa | Catgurl40's Blog - December 24, 2013

My Gotcha Day cookie!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.