Dear DeDe

DeDe: What Matters is How You See Yourself

Oh Dog! DeDe here with this week’s tip to make you look and feel your best. I’m your Personal Beauty Consultant!

063

I’m DeDe- your personal beauty consultant!

This week’s tip: It’s what you think about yourself that counts!

Humans spend so much time wondering what others think of them! Don’t you know those others don’t have time to think of you, because they’re too busy thinking about themselves.

Now I understand wanting to impress someone you care about and respect, but those folks are few and far between.

So stop worrying about what co-workers, or the other folks on the bus, or the sales clerk at the department store think, and focus on what YOU think. By doing so, you will exude confidence, and confidence is an attractive quality!

Besides, confident people are more likely to use this beauty tip- SMILE!

About these ads

20 thoughts on “DeDe: What Matters is How You See Yourself

1. DeDe, you are so wise.

Posted by BJ Pup | January 12, 2014, 7:20 AM
  2. DeDe what a great advice, when I’m unsure and lose my confidence or my courage, then I will remember your avice!

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 12, 2014, 7:36 AM
  3. If we could see ourselves through our dogs eyes we would realize how special we are

Posted by fredrieka | January 12, 2014, 7:54 AM
  4. Thank you Rumpy and DeDe! xoxo

Posted by Maria Appleby | January 12, 2014, 9:05 AM
  5. DeDe that is so true and by not worrying what others are saying you are also eliminating some stress from your life. I found that while I was in my 30’s and 40’s, I worried about that, but now that I am almost through my 50’s, I really do not care what people think and it is such a relief.

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | January 12, 2014, 9:20 AM
  6. And…when I was reading an article about a woman who got rid of the vast majority of her clothes in her closet as an experiment and was afraid people would notice her wearing the same clothes, she realized that most people are FAR less concerned with US, than we are with OURSELVES. Amen!

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | January 12, 2014, 9:39 AM
  7. WE always focus on how everybuddy SMELLS. Just sayin.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | January 12, 2014, 10:27 AM
  8. That’s great advice DeDe thanks you so much!
    You are very wise :)
    ((Husky hugz))
    “Love is being owned by a husky”

Posted by HuskyCrazed SibePage | January 12, 2014, 10:45 AM
  9. It’s all about confidence and positivity!! I love you DeDe.

Hugs and cuddles,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | January 12, 2014, 12:25 PM
  10. Very we’ll said. We all need to get out of our own heads and just be. People aren’t thinking about us half as much as we think they are.

Posted by Stiletto Momma | January 12, 2014, 12:57 PM
  11. One can learn a lot from a dog. :)

Posted by Charles Huss | January 12, 2014, 2:34 PM
  12. I love you loads DeDe and i am grateful for your words of wisdom.

Posted by willowdot21 | January 12, 2014, 3:09 PM
  13. DeDe you are indeed exuding beauty..and not a mirror in sight thanks beautiful one hugs Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | January 12, 2014, 5:23 PM
  14. Thanks for the reminder, DeDe! This is such an important tip, dear friend.

Posted by meowmeowmans | January 12, 2014, 8:24 PM
  15. Dee Dee you give the best advice!
    retro rover

Posted by retro rover | January 13, 2014, 5:34 AM
  16. I worry far too much – I will try and remember to stop!!

Posted by 25castleson25clouds | January 13, 2014, 7:40 AM
  17. DeDe, you are so adorable. I wish I could hug you!

Posted by Trish Hetherington | January 13, 2014, 9:44 AM
  18. Pawsum advice DeDe as usual…Mums ayz she figured diz out ’bout 5 yearz ago n she much happier not wurryin what otherz fink of her. She iz bery cleen n neat n alwayz nice dressed butt she not doin it fer a man or anyone else; just fer herself….
    Keepz up da guud werk DeDe….me hopez ya iz feelin bettur…..even a little bettur…
    Much lub frum Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum xoxo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | January 14, 2014, 7:32 PM
  19. Hai Dear DeDe! *waving*
    “Confidence is an attractive quality” ! Yes! I totally agree with you! That’s why you’re always so attractive and give us so much happiness with your smile! Thank you very much for the beauty tip! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 19, 2014, 4:27 AM

Scenes at #walmart: someone can't park!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.