Yesterday Was Not a Good Day….

Yesterday did not go well.

043

I drove to my soon-to-be new home town and my fuel pump went out. Fortunately, the rental agent I was to meet recommended a great two truck operator, who in turn took me to a decent mechanic who does work on Saturday afternoons.

But they could not find a fuel pump for my car anywhere nearby, and it looks like it may be Tuesday before my car is fixed, so in the meantime, I’m in a rental car.

Which means I’ve got to hustle to make some money real quick, because I need that money to move with.

If you collect cat stuff, I have a few things I might interest you in. I’ll have to unpack it and take photos today and list on eBay.

And it might be a good time to sell some original pawtographed photos of Rumpy. I’ll have to ask him if he’s willing to do that.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some work to do, so I best get to it.

About these ads

30 thoughts on “Yesterday Was Not a Good Day….

1. Oh Jen……like you needed something ELSE to worry about!!! Well hopefully the car place will get that fuel pump quicker than they thought…….and you can get back to the business of finding a new home and packing without THAT hanging over your head! Love that photo of Rumpy snoozing with the cute little toy up on the bed……I’d caption it “what? me worry?”……

Hugs, Pam

Posted by onespoiledcat | January 26, 2014, 6:42 AM
  2. I hope and wish everything to go well dear Jen, Love, nia

Posted by niasunset | January 26, 2014, 6:47 AM
  3. Hope things go better today Jen. Hugs

Posted by mariodacat | January 26, 2014, 6:54 AM
  4. Waitlist me for one of those Rump-o-graphs! :)

Posted by bitcodavid | January 26, 2014, 7:13 AM
  5. I’m sorry your day turned out so bad. I will take one of Rumpy’s pawtographed pictures.

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | January 26, 2014, 7:36 AM
  6. Oh no….I’m very sorry to hear about your car, Jen…..I hope that things are going well for you, soon….
    Wow, Rumpy’s pawtohraphed picture sounds great! I’d love to have it! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 26, 2014, 8:21 AM
  7. every morning brings a brand new day……..things WILL get better! So sorry about your car….

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | January 26, 2014, 9:11 AM
  8. I’m sorry that you had such a bad day. That’s just not fair. I hope it will be better soon…

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 26, 2014, 9:14 AM
  9. Oh no, hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx

Posted by Misaki | January 26, 2014, 9:15 AM
  10. At least you got towed thats one bonus..I think we have all had days similar where our day has not gone so good.. I hope you have a Brilliant week to make up for it.. Love and Blessings Sue xox

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | January 26, 2014, 9:23 AM
  11. Good luck….do hope you come right soon.

Posted by granny1947 | January 26, 2014, 9:32 AM
  12. So sorry Miss Jen! Rumpy, you help your mom and pawtograph some photos. I had to do that fur a few of my bookies, and it was not fun, but you can do it! Wooooooowoooooooo!

Posted by Kuruk | January 26, 2014, 9:41 AM
  13. Aw jeez guys!
    I hope you can get some of those things sold and make your money back!
    Things are just not going your way right now! Try your best and keep your head held high, it will all work out in the end for you

((husky hugz frum da pack))

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | January 26, 2014, 9:50 AM
  14. DARN IT… We are so Sorry that THIS happened at the wrong time.

Posted by Frankie and Ernie | January 26, 2014, 9:57 AM
  15. It will come together for you…Hoping it is soon…

Posted by Roberta | January 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
  16. Geez. I’m so sorry that happened, Jen. We have our fingers and paws crossed that all else goes smoothly fomr here out.

Posted by meowmeowmans | January 26, 2014, 12:33 PM
  17. So sorry~

Posted by Gator Woman | January 26, 2014, 12:43 PM
  18. Good luck with all this.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | January 26, 2014, 1:06 PM
  19. That sucks. I recently had my fuel pump go out too. Ever since I got into a car accident, it has been one issue after another.

Posted by Nature by Dawn | January 26, 2014, 1:28 PM
  20. Oh, Jen, I hope things turn around for you quickly. You’ve had too much tsuris (The Yiddish word for trouble.) since the beginning of the year. I hope your new job and new home will reverse things.

Posted by whydowepaythem | January 26, 2014, 2:20 PM
  21. Oh dear. So sorry.

Posted by coddlecreekpetservices | January 26, 2014, 3:13 PM
  22. Never rains but it paws…;) Hope you get the cash flow flowing with speed and the car gets its act together asap! Icewolfie hugs :) x

Posted by europasicewolf | January 26, 2014, 5:58 PM
  23. Moving is enough of a hassle without the headache you’re having now. I hope it’s resolved quickly.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | January 26, 2014, 7:48 PM
  24. I hope I can cheer you up a little with some flowers. Please check out my bloggie. Gentle Pawkisses to all of you :)

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | January 27, 2014, 2:48 AM
  25. Sorry to hear of the car trouble – never convenient and always painful on the wallet.

Posted by Animalcouriers | January 27, 2014, 3:02 AM
  26. Yow Miss Jen it seemz it rainz n pourz wif bad stuff…me finkz ya must stay strong n do what ya can…do not stress bout fingz dat can not bee changed. Werk on what iz impawtent n step by step ya get thru diz messy time!!
    Rumpy’z face shure sayz it all :(
    We send ya healin paw n lub frum me Nylablue n Sherrielen Mum too xoxoxo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | January 27, 2014, 10:08 AM
  27. So sorry to hear this! As if things aren’t hard enough. I hope things improve for you soon.

Posted by Jackie | January 27, 2014, 12:09 PM
  28. Good luck I shall be willing you well.

Posted by willowdot21 | January 27, 2014, 4:32 PM
  29. What a nuisance. May your travels be happier and smoother going forward!!

Posted by kathryningrid | January 27, 2014, 8:27 PM

Cuddling on a cold morning #cats #dogs #cute #catsanddogs

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.