Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday- Signs of Spring

Today I thought I’d share some signs of spring seen in my backyard this past weekend.

038

058

20140217-172120.jpg

20140217-172214.jpg

Jen brushed me outside this weekend- I'm blowing my coat!

Jen brushed me outside this weekend I’m blowing my coat!

About these ads

48 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Signs of Spring

1. Beautiful!

Posted by paws2smile | February 19, 2014, 4:52 AM
  2. Such lovely pics :-)

Posted by Misaki | February 19, 2014, 5:35 AM
  3. What a stunning Camelia…some colour for your world!!! and look at you with furs flying Rumpy :) hugs Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | February 19, 2014, 6:01 AM
  4. Many thanks for the wonderful pictures, Rumpy. If you see Miss Spring please send her to me :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 19, 2014, 6:18 AM
  5. It’s coming! I am glad. Your photos give us hope.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Posted by fgassette | February 19, 2014, 6:25 AM
  6. I expect the birds where you live have wonderful soft linings of your fur in their nests.

Posted by Clowie | February 19, 2014, 6:26 AM
  7. Well, it must be nice! We’re still buried under a foot of snow!

Posted by bitcodavid | February 19, 2014, 6:57 AM
  8. I hope Spring is coming north.

Posted by whydowepaythem | February 19, 2014, 6:59 AM
  9. We just had another snowstorm yesterday, so I enjoyed looking at your spring photos!!

Posted by Moxie Reviews™ | February 19, 2014, 7:08 AM
  10. Oh how lovely! With the snow still 5 feet deep here, flowers seem like a hazy memory – thanks so much for sharing your spring – it will be a while before anyone here sees it in person :-)

Posted by savedbydogs | February 19, 2014, 7:43 AM
  11. Wow! You have a gorgeous backyard Rumpy! How beautiful the pink flower is!!! I’m jealous of you having those wonderful natures!!! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 19, 2014, 8:00 AM
  12. Beautiful and oh, how lucky you are Rumpy, no signs of spring here as yet. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mags Corner | February 19, 2014, 8:02 AM
  13. I am so jealous! My backyard is snow covered.

Posted by katecrimmins | February 19, 2014, 8:06 AM
  14. Wow! Your yard is green!!
    We still have tons of snow!
    Lovely photos today Rump!
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!!
    ((Husky hugz))
    Frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | February 19, 2014, 8:57 AM
  15. pretty

Posted by Quinlyn | February 19, 2014, 9:27 AM
  16. beautiful stuff!

Posted by The Housewrighter | February 19, 2014, 11:09 AM
  17. Oooh! We can’t wait fur spring here! Our yard looks like an arctic tundra!

Posted by Prudence (& Theresa) | February 19, 2014, 12:11 PM
  18. We saw the first blooms on our mango trees. We love them and mom grows many varieties.

Posted by corkscot | February 19, 2014, 12:42 PM
  19. Signs of Spring!? Oh yes!! Please hurry Spring! We can’t wait for you to get here! :-D xoxo

Posted by purrfectkitties | February 19, 2014, 1:17 PM
  20. Lovely! Being farther north, I’m still waiting for a sign of spring. thank you for sharing yours!

Posted by kanzensakura | February 19, 2014, 1:30 PM
  21. What the??? We just got six inches of snow!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | February 19, 2014, 1:58 PM
  22. We can only hope that spring is soon to come.

Posted by The Island Cats | February 19, 2014, 3:48 PM
  23. Gorgeous furs, R. Birds will use them in their nests. Too bad you can’t sprinkle them around the house.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 19, 2014, 5:57 PM
  24. The wind sprinkles them outside, and I do inside! woo woo!

Posted by rumpydog | February 19, 2014, 6:44 PM
  25. And we bet the first robins of Spring will love that fur for their nests:) We actually are having thunderstorms here tonight – another sign of Spring, but they say it might snow tomorrow???

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by The OP Pack | February 19, 2014, 6:45 PM
  26. That’s great! Except the part about the hair. We’re not seeing any of these signs yet.

Posted by Nature by Dawn | February 19, 2014, 6:50 PM
  27. Our trees are budding too. Its pawsome isn’t it!

Posted by carmapoodale | February 19, 2014, 7:40 PM
  28. The rain has turned our already bad driveway into a sheet of ICE. I hope no one has an emergency because without a tractor and chains, no one is getting in or out of this house until the spring thaw. Even the Aussie who usually loves terrible weather won’t voluntarily go outside. The other dogs have to be physically ejected. Spring cannot come soon enough around here. If there’s a sign of spring, it’s buried under ice.

Posted by Marilyn Armstrong | February 19, 2014, 8:43 PM
  29. Hehehe I’m blowing my coat too!xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | February 20, 2014, 2:02 AM
  30. Oh, you must be bursting with excitement at all that spring activity.

Posted by Animalcouriers | February 20, 2014, 3:10 AM
  31. Your coat looks a little like the fuzz on that beautiful bud. Those are beautiful red flowers and looks like you have a nice yard to play/lie in the sun in. Spring is our favorite time of year, more getting out to dog park time. wag wag!

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | February 20, 2014, 9:27 AM
  32. look at all that hair…aren’t you cold now Rumpy ?

Posted by Jo Bryant | February 20, 2014, 1:54 PM

Rumpy is enjoying the cool fall evening air! #dogsofinstagram #dogs #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #yarddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.