Random Photos for Wordless Wednesday

June Buggie has a flare-up of th herpes virus. He's back on his Lysine and doing better.

June Buggie has a flare-up of th herpes virus. He’s back on his Lysine and doing better.

077

Little Girl said my nose was dirty and gave me a bath.

057

Hissy Fit Jones- up close and personal.

And here's Malachi being..... well, Malachi!

And here’s Malachi being….. well, Malachi!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

30 thoughts on “Random Photos for Wordless Wednesday

1. What can I say, but all so gorgeous, but you have an extra-special bit of gorgeousness Rumpy

Posted by cpc2012 | April 23, 2014, 5:37 AM
  2. Your family is so beautiful!!! I’m so relieved to hear that June Buggie now doing better! You Rumpy, Malachi, Hissy and Little girl look lovely, too! I hope that Bubba and Graybie Baby are fine, too! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 23, 2014, 5:46 AM
  3. that’s great to be Malachi, Malachi lol have a really good wednesday, hope now your nose is clean and shiny :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | April 23, 2014, 7:03 AM
  4. Oh, how sweet! x

Posted by alienorajt | April 23, 2014, 7:32 AM
  5. I hope the flare-up recedes soon! Love to all gorgeous faces! :-)

Posted by marina kanavaki | April 23, 2014, 7:45 AM
  6. All so adorable!

Posted by Liliana | April 23, 2014, 8:00 AM
  7. Great photos! Glad to hear that June buggie is doing a bit better now.
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | April 23, 2014, 8:09 AM
  8. Aw, so sweet! :) xoxo

Posted by adollyciousirony | April 23, 2014, 3:45 PM
  9. :D

Posted by Kev | April 23, 2014, 3:49 PM
  10. Oh hissy fit Jones looks hissy fit MAD! BOL! Happy WW!

Posted by Miley | April 23, 2014, 5:09 PM
  11. very cute…very, very cute

Posted by Jo Bryant | April 23, 2014, 5:10 PM
  12. Woo-woo Malachi – you have fluffy bed like RC!
    Certainly where all the cute lives.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | April 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
  13. What a beautiful family. Where is Bubba?

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | April 23, 2014, 8:44 PM
  14. Looking good, gang! We are glad June Buggie is doing better with that Lysine.

Posted by meowmeowmans | April 23, 2014, 9:13 PM
  15. So sweet!

Posted by Russell Smith | April 24, 2014, 10:47 AM
  16. Yow June Buggie me n Mum iz sowwy yer FHV iz actin up!! Eat well n take da L-Lysine n feel bettur soon!
    Hissy Fit n Malachi lookin fine n Rumpy ya are a speshell poochie to care fer all yer kittehz dere.
    We lubz ya!!!!! <3 Nylablue <3 n Sherriellen Mum xo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | April 24, 2014, 1:11 PM
  17. Lovely photos and hope June Buggie continues to get better.

Posted by bardessdmdenton | April 25, 2014, 11:05 AM

What would you like to add to the conversation? Leave a comment below!

Spending Saturday evening in the back yard.

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.