Random Photos for Wordless Wednesday

June Buggie has a flare-up of th herpes virus. He's back on his Lysine and doing better.

June Buggie has a flare-up of th herpes virus. He’s back on his Lysine and doing better.

077

Little Girl said my nose was dirty and gave me a bath.

057

Hissy Fit Jones- up close and personal.

And here's Malachi being..... well, Malachi!

And here’s Malachi being….. well, Malachi!

About these ads

30 thoughts on “Random Photos for Wordless Wednesday

1. What can I say, but all so gorgeous, but you have an extra-special bit of gorgeousness Rumpy

Posted by cpc2012 | April 23, 2014, 5:37 AM
  2. Your family is so beautiful!!! I’m so relieved to hear that June Buggie now doing better! You Rumpy, Malachi, Hissy and Little girl look lovely, too! I hope that Bubba and Graybie Baby are fine, too! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 23, 2014, 5:46 AM
  3. that’s great to be Malachi, Malachi lol have a really good wednesday, hope now your nose is clean and shiny :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | April 23, 2014, 7:03 AM
  4. Oh, how sweet! x

Posted by alienorajt | April 23, 2014, 7:32 AM
  5. I hope the flare-up recedes soon! Love to all gorgeous faces! :-)

Posted by marina kanavaki | April 23, 2014, 7:45 AM
  6. All so adorable!

Posted by Liliana | April 23, 2014, 8:00 AM
  7. Great photos! Glad to hear that June buggie is doing a bit better now.
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | April 23, 2014, 8:09 AM
  8. Aw, so sweet! :) xoxo

Posted by adollyciousirony | April 23, 2014, 3:45 PM
  9. :D

Posted by Kev | April 23, 2014, 3:49 PM
  10. Oh hissy fit Jones looks hissy fit MAD! BOL! Happy WW!

Posted by Miley | April 23, 2014, 5:09 PM
  11. very cute…very, very cute

Posted by Jo Bryant | April 23, 2014, 5:10 PM
  12. Woo-woo Malachi – you have fluffy bed like RC!
    Certainly where all the cute lives.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | April 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
  13. What a beautiful family. Where is Bubba?

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | April 23, 2014, 8:44 PM
  14. Looking good, gang! We are glad June Buggie is doing better with that Lysine.

Posted by meowmeowmans | April 23, 2014, 9:13 PM
  15. So sweet!

Posted by Russell Smith | April 24, 2014, 10:47 AM
  16. Yow June Buggie me n Mum iz sowwy yer FHV iz actin up!! Eat well n take da L-Lysine n feel bettur soon!
    Hissy Fit n Malachi lookin fine n Rumpy ya are a speshell poochie to care fer all yer kittehz dere.
    We lubz ya!!!!! <3 Nylablue <3 n Sherriellen Mum xo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | April 24, 2014, 1:11 PM
  17. Lovely photos and hope June Buggie continues to get better.

Posted by bardessdmdenton | April 25, 2014, 11:05 AM

We're moving and I'm nervous!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.