Wordless Wednesday

Scenes From Our Garden, Otherwise Known as the Back Yard

062

little tomatoes!

squash blossom!

squash blossom!

The fig trees are loaded with figs!

The fig trees are loaded with figs!

057 - Copy

Not sure what this is, but it’s beautiful!

051

Ahhhh….. lovely lantana to attract butterflies!

About these ads

40 thoughts on “Scenes From Our Garden, Otherwise Known as the Back Yard

1. Impressive garden, R.! I hope you don’t mistake any of the little tomatoes for ….um….let’s say a new ball! Playtime!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | June 3, 2014, 5:51 AM
  2. OMC Rumpy dat white flowew is a gardenia and is gawjus. :)

Luv and Hugs and Kitty kisses

Dezi

Posted by dezizworld | June 3, 2014, 5:54 AM
  3. Gardenia is our mumma’s favourite flower – doesn’t it smell incredible? Bubba, Bella & Beary x

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | June 3, 2014, 5:57 AM
  4. Ah, lovely details form your garden, Rumpy! Does that white flower smell nice? If so it is probably a Gardenia. It looks like one and their scent is intoxicating – I love it! :-)

Posted by marina kanavaki | June 3, 2014, 6:02 AM
  5. That is beautiful. Very nice garden. That flower is a Gardenia. They smell good and their scent is actually pretty strong. Very lovely.

Posted by winterblueangel | June 3, 2014, 6:56 AM
  6. What beautiful pictures Rumpy! My mommy says she has a black thumb and kills everything. Not sure what that says about me….ALL my thumbs are black!

Posted by Kimberley@Black Dog Runs Disney | June 3, 2014, 7:05 AM
  7. If your figs are out and have still that size, that means we will get no fruits this year, right? Our tree has giant leaves …and that’s all :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | June 3, 2014, 7:27 AM
  8. Thanks for sharing summer with us. I’m still waiting for strawberries to come in, much less tomatoes and squash.

Posted by somethingwagging | June 3, 2014, 8:13 AM
  9. Love your flowers in your garden… and looks like you got the answer to the name of that beautiful white flower.. Lovely xox Sue

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | June 3, 2014, 8:21 AM
  10. I’m so jealous of your gorgeous Gardenia. The scent must be heavenly! Yours is a very lovely garden.

Posted by tailsaroundtheranch | June 3, 2014, 8:56 AM
  11. Very impressed with your garden.  Very pretty flowers.  I like lantana, never seen that color before.  I like it.  I have a few little tomatoes and a squash plant, but now blooms on the squash yet.  Have planted lots of tomatoes and a cucumber plant.  Sweet and hot pepper.  Pepper Jelly.  How are the cats?  Rumpy looks happy and healthy, course he always does.   Mom

Posted by JENNIFER THREET | June 3, 2014, 9:44 AM
  12. Wow! Your garden is so gorgeous! I’m so impressed to see the fig tree because I’ve never seen it before! The color of the fig is different from what I know…it’s green! Lantana flower is so lovely! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 3, 2014, 9:46 AM
  13. Your white flower is a Gardenia!!! Lovely!!

Linda

Posted by dayphoto | June 3, 2014, 10:06 AM
  14. the beauty looks like a gardenia. Smell it .

Posted by corkscot | June 3, 2014, 1:01 PM
  15. wow your squash is growing so fast!

Posted by Dakota/Caren/Cody | June 3, 2014, 1:49 PM
  16. The white flower is a gardenia….I am envious. We had several bushes in our yard when I was a child, several so old, they had grown up to the second floor windows. Nice looking garden and you have figs!!!! :-)

Posted by kanzensakura | June 3, 2014, 3:10 PM
  17. Beautiful garden, you must have an awesome perfume in the air with all those gorgeous flowers!

Posted by Barbara | June 3, 2014, 8:01 PM
  18. What a beautiful garden. Wonderful colors. Happy to see ya’ll are living with that out your window. <3

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | June 3, 2014, 8:49 PM
  19. A patio, a backyard, a garden – “Arose my any other name would small as sweet. The flowers are beautiful.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | June 3, 2014, 10:33 PM
  20. A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by elainecanham | June 4, 2014, 7:26 AM
  21. Lovely — don’t you love the smell of the gardenia? Makes a nice cutting to bring inside as well. :D

Posted by becca givens | June 4, 2014, 10:11 AM
  22. your garden is looking good!

Posted by Misaki | June 4, 2014, 3:06 PM
  23. Beautiful Rumpy! You take awesome photos and you clearly have a very steady paw!! :)

Posted by europasicewolf | June 4, 2014, 5:48 PM
  24. Your garden is really growing well, Rumpy! I think that white flower is a gardenia.

Posted by meowmeowmans | June 4, 2014, 9:06 PM
  25. Beautiful! You’re a couple of weeks ahead of us. I’m anxiously awaiting the first little tomato and the first squash bloom.

Posted by Bill | June 4, 2014, 9:34 PM

Rumpy is enjoying the cool fall evening air! #dogsofinstagram #dogs #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #yarddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.