Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could

Are you a follower of Haiku By Ku?

Kuruk is an Alaskan Malamute like me. He writes haiku!

ku

Oh Ku, can I dig too?

And, also like me, he lives with kitties!

Ku was rescued in 2011 as a part of a puppy mill bust in Alaska, and he traveled 3000 miles to be with his mama.

He and his mama wrote a book about the experience. It’s called, Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could.

kuruk-_the_little_be_cover_for_kindle

It’s sad in that we learn the effects of living on the end of a chain in a puppy mill environment had on Kuruk.

It’s happy in that we see the positive transformation that love facilitated in Ku.

And your purchase of the book helps animal rescue efforts.

Kuruk and his mama, who gave him love and a forever home!

Kuruk and his mama, who gave him love and a forever home!

Now if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow the book for free as a part of their library program.

So why not check out this book! You can share some love with a fellow blogger, and enjoy a good read in the process!

About these ads

21 thoughts on “Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could

1. I love Ku! And their blog! I have ordered the book already, just have to finish my current series before I start it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | June 22, 2014, 9:34 AM
  2. I’m glad to hear that Ku was rescued by lovely mama and lives with her happily! That book seems to be very interesting, so I have to check it out!

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 22, 2014, 10:17 AM
  3. I love that book!

Posted by peacelovenwhiskers | June 22, 2014, 10:30 AM
  4. Oh Rumpy, thank youwooooowooooooo! This was so pawesome of you! Maybe Jen should let you dig for just one day!? Huh Jen, can Rumpy dig fur helping out his MalPal? Pawlease? :-D xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo and a {BIGBEARHUG} Ku (oh and Mama tooowoowooooo)

Posted by Kuruk | June 22, 2014, 10:41 AM
  5. Thank you Rumpy. I am so glad Ku was saved from that horrible place. I will definitely check out this book. And how very kind of you to tell about the free borrowing from Amazon Prime You are so good! Please say hi to Jen and the Kitties. I hope you have a great week ahead!

Posted by kanzensakura | June 22, 2014, 10:59 AM
  6. We love Ku!And happy that he has a wonderful home,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | June 22, 2014, 11:23 AM
  7. Dat’s pawsum. Fanks fuw shawin’

Luv ya’

Dezi

Posted by dezizworld | June 22, 2014, 1:06 PM
  8. Impressive!

Posted by corkscot | June 22, 2014, 1:17 PM
  9. So fun seeing two of my favorite malamutes on the same blog together.

Posted by Bongo | June 22, 2014, 3:00 PM
  10. Mum has read the book and loved it!!

Posted by Austin Towers | June 22, 2014, 5:44 PM
  11. We love Ku and his book! We won it from another blog a while back and wrote a review of it too. He has a great story!

Posted by Jan K | June 22, 2014, 6:00 PM
  12. I am so happy that Kuruk has his forever home. He is so adorable!

Posted by Mary Ann | June 22, 2014, 10:53 PM
  13. I love Ku&Nalle and his wonderful Haiku’s. And I’m so glad he found the bestest home on earth :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | June 23, 2014, 5:28 AM
  14. That books osunds liek a wonderful book. Although it has a happy ending, we bet it’s heart rending in parts.

Posted by Oui Oui | June 23, 2014, 9:13 AM
  15. Love Ku, bought and loved the book. Love you Rumpy! <3

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | June 23, 2014, 9:14 AM
  16. Oh my he has longer fur then you Rumpy :-) GORGEOUS. Have you got our parcel yet?

Posted by mythreemoggies | June 23, 2014, 2:33 PM
  17. We want them all! (Molly, it’s a small yard…but yes may all of them find their forever homes)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | June 24, 2014, 6:16 PM
  18. Please support Ku and his Momma! Their book profits go to rescue and tell a great story! Thanks Rumpy for posting about him. You are both wonderful members of the blogging world!!!!!

Posted by Marty the Manx | July 1, 2014, 8:43 PM

Who's a good #dog? I am! #dogs #dogsofinstagram #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #gooddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.