Cookies From Around the World!

Oh Dog! Rumpy here! One of the best parts of being a world-famous blogger is in having friends from around the world! Why? Because I get to taste cookies from around the world!

Recently I received a package from my friends Eripan, Angel Kevin, Shiro, Chibi, Tora and Hime.

20140626-054630-20790142.jpg

I couldn’t read what some of it said! Actually, I couldn’t read any of it. Dogs can’t read.

20140626-054628-20788561.jpg

June Buggie was so proud of all these kitty treats….. until Jen said he had to share with the other kitties.

20140626-054627-20787275.jpg

What? Cookies? And look- there’s doggy cheese too! Yum!!!!

And THEN yesterday Jen went to the post box and I had a package from the United Kingdom! Michelle, Archie, Oscar, and Henry from My Three Moggies blog sent me a nice surprise!

20140626-054543-20743759.jpg

Whoa! A toy! And…. could it be…… cookie mix? Oh my DOG!!!!

20140626-054546-20746807.jpg

Look! These are so yummy! Jen called them candy for dogs. Little Girl wanted to try them too.

I am such a lucky dog!

Thank you to my friends in Japan, and condolences to your loss of sweet Kevin.

And thank you to the moggies in the UK!

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

37 thoughts on “Cookies From Around the World!

1. mmmm.. cookies… :)

Posted by originalapplejunkie | June 26, 2014, 6:19 AM
  2. Yum!!! You guys have some very good friends around the world! Xx

Posted by Austin Towers | June 26, 2014, 6:28 AM
  3. Yummo Rumpy..I bet the drool was running overtime at your house hahaahah..such lovely bloggers who send cookies to handsome doggies …what fun! hugs Fozziemum x

Posted by fozziemum | June 26, 2014, 6:43 AM
  4. You are one lucky dog! Congratulations! I think all success should be measured in cookies received :)

Posted by Roy Sexton (Reel Roy Reviews) | June 26, 2014, 7:19 AM
  5. That’s a big advantage indeed. Lucky you.

Posted by Traveling Cats | June 26, 2014, 8:21 AM
  6. How lucky are you? Those all look so delicious. :)

Posted by Nature by Dawn | June 26, 2014, 9:02 AM
  7. Wow Rumpy dat’s pawsum. Ya’ll enjoy yous nommy tweats. :)

Luv ya’

Dezi

Posted by dezizworld | June 26, 2014, 9:16 AM
  8. Yes you are such a lucky dog! And you have lucky kittie sisters! The baking mix is great, I’ve got my own scones at afternoon-tea!

Posted by easyweimaraner | June 26, 2014, 9:25 AM
  9. So happy they arrived :-) x enjoy

Posted by mythreemoggies | June 26, 2014, 9:44 AM
  10. Hooray! I am so glad so much love was shared. and June Buggie looks great.

Posted by kanzensakura | June 26, 2014, 10:42 AM
  11. Now that’s most definitely what friends are for! :P

Posted by Julia M | June 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
  12. you are very Lucky Rumpy,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | June 26, 2014, 12:11 PM
  13. We jealous! We want treats from around the world! Millie and Pearl xx

Posted by annabellefranklinauthor | June 26, 2014, 12:15 PM
  14. Our cats love the fish treats you got there :). Always bring those back from
    Japan ^^

Posted by Marc-André | June 26, 2014, 2:22 PM
  15. YUMMMMMMMY!!!! Love them!!!!
    They look super tasty, and it’s always fun to get tasty treats in the mail!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | June 26, 2014, 3:35 PM
  16. You are so lucky to get all those treats – but now I am very sad. This is the first that I heard about Kevin. I will miss him.

Posted by Bongo | June 26, 2014, 4:10 PM
    • Hi Bong, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you but I didn’t want my friends feel sad….well…I’m somehow still here as Angel! My kitties try to read your blog for me, and leave a comment but I insist to do it on my own even as angel!

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 26, 2014, 11:08 PM
      • Kevin, now I am sad but not sad at the same time. I’ve never had an angel friend before. And I hope your kitties keep reading my blog for you.

Posted by Bongo | June 27, 2014, 12:57 AM
  17. How awesome! Enjoy your cookies.

Posted by The Island Cats | June 26, 2014, 6:36 PM
  18. enjpy your cookies. Remember your waistline

Posted by corkscot | June 26, 2014, 7:08 PM
  19. such a darling post!

Posted by Retro Rover | June 26, 2014, 7:38 PM
  20. Wow! Glad you enjoyed those treats, Rumpy! Cookies from UK looks delicious, too!
    I’m sorry that I couldn’t visit your blog these days because mom is away from Japan and have little time…she ‘ll come back the end of next week, so we can’t catch up reading those your posts we missed! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 26, 2014, 11:05 PM

1. Pingback: Hairy Archie and Latest news | My Three Moggies - June 26, 2014

I love Pig!

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.