Here’s the Latest About…… ME!

Oh Dog! Not Monday AGAIN! Well, at least this week is going to be one day shorter for us.

I want to thank each of you who nominated me for the DogTime Petties Best Cause Blog! I am overwhelmed with your love for my blog- and me too!

Nominations are being accepted until June 30th, so there’s still time to get your nomination in. Just click on the logo and head on over!

petties

Saturday Jen took me to the vet. I’ve always had issues with one of my ears, but it looked infected, so off we went.

Dr. Jones said I had the same thing this time last year, so she’s thinking maybe it’s an allergy thing. Anyway, I have meds for my ear and Jen is cleaning it out a couple of times a week.

me at the vet- I was nervous! But I only snipped when they tried to take my temp.

And because I shed when I’m nervous- oh let’s be honest, I shed ALL THE TIME!- Jen and I had another in our regular series of brushing in the back yard sessions. I prefer them in the heat of the day. Jen says I’m weird like that.

20140630-053039-19839976.jpg

me lying amidst the Rumpy hair that covers our back yard

And then Sunday morning, Jen baked the cookies from the mix sent by My Three Moggies. Yum! Cookies!

Oh Dog! My whole house smelled like cookies!

Oh Dog! My whole house smelled like cookies!

Then yesterday afternoon, Jen took a nap and Bubba Cat and I had a nice little chat.

20140630-053034-19834324.jpg

Don’t look now, Bubba, but we’re being watched! Jen is more invasive than the NSA!

So what did YOU do this weekend? I hope it was a good one!

About these ads

27 thoughts on “Here’s the Latest About…… ME!

1. That last photo is so cute! Can we nominate you more than once for Petties? I’ve already done it, but happy to do it every day if it makes a difference. Oh, that pile of Rumpy furs is such a familiar site! Hope your ear is better soon. x

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | June 30, 2014, 6:14 AM
  2. Well Rumpy I hope that ear clears up ASAP………looks like you planted a lot of “fur plants” in your yard after your brushing….will they grow more Rumpies???? You and Bubba are having quite the serious discussion in that photo….HAHAHA

Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | June 30, 2014, 6:15 AM
  3. Rumpy, I so enjoy your life! We should meets and be furiends!!! :)

Mya Boo Boo, The Painter Pack

Posted by Souls Under the Alter | June 30, 2014, 6:37 AM
  4. I hope your ear feels better soon!

Posted by Roy Sexton (Reel Roy Reviews) | June 30, 2014, 7:14 AM
  5. well wishes to your poor ear but looks like a good weekend over all
    retro rover

Posted by Retro Rover | June 30, 2014, 7:27 AM
  6. Oh Daisy understands what you’re going through, and we understand what Jen is going through too! Daisy just got over her ear-allergy thingy and we hope it doesn’t return….although the vet doesn’t hold out any hope for that. We’re going to nominate you right now – hope you win! :)

Posted by raisingdaisy | June 30, 2014, 8:11 AM
  7. Great weekend here at the pug household! Lots of napping and laziness, just the way I like it. :)

Posted by BunkThePug | June 30, 2014, 8:28 AM
  8. Wow, that’s quite an impressive lot of shedding you’ve done there! I hope your ear clears up soon :-)

Posted by Julia M | June 30, 2014, 8:35 AM
  9. What a fun weekend! We had yucky weather this weekend so we spent a lot of time on the couch watching soccer. Mauja and Atka are great fans ;)

Posted by It's Dog or Nothing | June 30, 2014, 8:48 AM
  10. My cats don’t like their temperature taken at the vets either. She uses a rectal thermometer. They think it’s just rude.

Posted by katecrimmins | June 30, 2014, 9:01 AM
  11. Oh no! I missed nominating for the Petties. :( I hope you win, Rumpy. You’re great. Sorry you’re having trouble with your ears and hope they get better soon. I know what you mean about shedding year around! Maya likes brushing anytime anywhere but Pierson doesn’t. He tolerates it well enough, but I wish I could find a situation or a way where he’d enjoy it a bit more. Perhaps next time we’ll try doing it in the sunshine on the soft plush grass.

Posted by Nature by Dawn | June 30, 2014, 9:10 AM
  12. Love that photo of Rumpy and Bubba. I think the caption is perfect, Jen. ;-)

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | June 30, 2014, 10:15 AM
  13. Pawsome weekend Rumpy! Sorry about having to go to the dogter though! Wooo! BUt cookies! Wooooooowoooooooooooooo!

Posted by Kuruk | June 30, 2014, 10:16 AM
  14. Awww whee hope your ear is better soon *hugs*

Posted by hutchagoodlife | June 30, 2014, 10:30 AM
  15. I’ve been nominating you for best cause as often as possible Rumpy! Those cookies look yummmmmmy!
    We had a crazy busy weekend! I FINALLY got some gardening done!!!! No thanks to my helper huskies BOL!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | June 30, 2014, 12:36 PM
  16. I just nominated you for a Shine On award! 💜 xo

Posted by Miss Destiny | June 30, 2014, 2:24 PM
  17. Jen baked you cookies!!!! drool drool drool That oughta fix your ear. We’re sure wagging for you, Rumpy. Max, Bella, & Lady

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | June 30, 2014, 3:43 PM
  18. I hope your ear is feeling better, R. I can see it’s a little red. I had some sun this weekend, too, but no brushing – thank goodness.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | June 30, 2014, 8:09 PM
  19. Rumpy hope your ear is feeling better. Mazie’s ear is bothering her and I am cleaning it every day and putting drops in it. It must be shedding time because there are furbunnies ever where here. Sure do miss those “northern dog” fur bunnies though :) Hope you got lots of those lovely cookies Jen made you, they look lovely! You guys have a great week! We voted and have our paws and fingers crossed.
    Marty’s Mom

Posted by Marty the Manx | June 30, 2014, 10:35 PM
  20. Your mom is so good making you those special cookies Rumpydog, and I love that last photo of you with Bubba Cat having a ‘chat’!
    Hope your ear gets better soon.

Posted by Barbara | June 30, 2014, 10:38 PM
  21. Sorry to hear about the ear nasties. Hope it all clears up soon. Love the conversation with Bubba shot!

Woofs,
    Tommy

Posted by The Poupounette Gang | July 1, 2014, 7:49 AM
  22. The Boxers are not good at the vet, especially the big one, so good dog Rumpy. Hope the ears are OK. My, what a lot of hair you have :-)

Posted by shacklefordlb | July 1, 2014, 10:01 AM
  23. It sounds like you has a real nice weekend, guys! We spent lots of time with Moosey, Gracie and Zoe, since we were away the week before. :)

Posted by meowmeowmans | July 1, 2014, 9:26 PM
  24. I had ear infection quite often and vet washed my ear with special liquid and then put antibiotic lotion in….
    My vet said that a dog with much longer ears tends to have this problem and mine are shorter but still it happened.
    I hope yours will get well soon.

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 6, 2014, 10:30 AM

1. Pingback: Here’s the Latest About…… ME! | Catgurl40's Blog - June 30, 2014

Who's a good #dog? I am! #dogs #dogsofinstagram #alaskanmalamute #malamute #cute #gooddog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.