A Funny Thing About the Petties Awards…..

So remember when I asked you to nominate me for the DogTime Petties Best Cause Related Blog?

petties

Yeah, well when DogTime first announced the finalists, I wasn’t on the list.

BUT THEN……… Jen gets this email yesterday that says there had been a server glitch, and DogTime didn’t get complete voting data, so they were revising the list of finalists.

And guess what? I AM A FINALIST!!!!! Oh my DOG! I don’t believe it!

Now I need your help! Please VOTE EVERY DAY starting today until August 7th.

I mean, you wouldn't say no to THIS face, would you?

I mean, you wouldn’t say no to THIS face, would you?

I’m breaking out the cute to motivate you. And if that doesn’t work, June Buggie will pay you a visit. And trust me, it won’t be pretty.

It's bad enough I have to share an award with a dog. Don't make me have to come over there and tattoo a remind on your leg.

It’s bad enough I have to share an award with a dog. Don’t make me have to come over there and tattoo a reminder on your leg.

So click on the VOTE button to go to the Petties voting site. You can use your Facebook profile or an email address to sign in.

vote-button

And thanks so much for making this possible!

About these ads

53 thoughts on “A Funny Thing About the Petties Awards…..

1. Yay … I got so excited that I voted without realising that the voting hadn’t opened! You’re at the top of the list too. We will vote every day from each email address we have!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | July 11, 2014, 12:08 AM
  2. Oh Rumpy that’s so wonderful! I will do my best to make sure Mamaclickyfingerssecretary votes efurryday! Wooohooowoooooooooooooooo!

Posted by Kuruk | July 11, 2014, 12:12 AM
  3. Congratulations on being one of the finalists. I voted for you. I don’t want June Buggie coming to my house.

Posted by Bongo | July 11, 2014, 12:28 AM
  4. Hey best of luck! Does a vote from NZ count :)

Posted by Julie's garden blog | July 11, 2014, 12:36 AM
  5. Wow! This is great! I’ll vote every day until you win!!! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 11, 2014, 12:51 AM
  6. Aaaw Rumpy Concats tu yous. Meez will head ovew now.

Luv ya’

Dezi

Posted by dezizworld | July 11, 2014, 1:56 AM
  7. Thank goodness it was just a glitch. Gentle reminders each day please ;-)

Posted by Animalcouriers | July 11, 2014, 2:59 AM
  8. done :o) petties without the cookie-saurus? no way! I will give you my voice every day, of course :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | July 11, 2014, 6:27 AM
  9. Voted for you Rempydog.

Posted by Nancy | July 11, 2014, 6:35 AM
  10. With pleasure! ;-)

Posted by marina kanavaki | July 11, 2014, 6:59 AM
  11. Done. Good luck. They should have reminder email.

It was hard to believe you weren’t on the list. Happy they recounted

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | July 11, 2014, 7:00 AM
  12. Just voted – good luck!

Posted by annabellefranklinauthor | July 11, 2014, 7:00 AM
  13. I voted. I was very disappointed not to see you on the first list.

Good luck!

Posted by somethingwagging | July 11, 2014, 7:00 AM
  14. Congrats on making it as a finalist! We will continue to vote for you right to the end. Although I’d be interested to see the tattoo little June Buggie would choose to engrave….wouldn’t want to feel it, though! LOL Does she take requests? ;) Good luck – hope you win!

Posted by raisingdaisy | July 11, 2014, 7:14 AM
  15. Congrats! You’ve got my vote :)

Posted by Kia | July 11, 2014, 8:19 AM
  16. What a mix up there was!! But well done indeed. Much deserved and we have just voted for you and will try to remember to vote every day :)

Posted by Carolyn (and Austin!) | July 11, 2014, 8:46 AM
  17. Congrats and good luck!

Posted by Bernadette | July 11, 2014, 8:53 AM
  18. Done! Go Rumpy! Will do my best to keep this in my in-box and vote for you daily. <3

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | July 11, 2014, 8:57 AM
  19. Congratulations! Most deserved. I’m heading there now to vote :-)

Posted by Julia M | July 11, 2014, 10:12 AM
  20. Oh yay!!!!! Thank dog for the screw up! haha!
    Headed over to vote!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | July 11, 2014, 11:09 AM
  21. Voted! We’re keeping our paws crossed for you!

Posted by durhampa | July 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
  22. Congratulations and good luck from us!

Posted by A Spaniel's Tail | July 11, 2014, 4:58 PM
  23. MEOW!!! OurGirl is going to vote for you every day!! She has a reminder on her calendar. And, oh, BTW…we’d love to have June Buggie come for a visit any time! And everyone else, too. We’ll lay in a big supply of kitty treats and cookies!

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | July 11, 2014, 4:58 PM
  24. Voted! :). Could you do me a favour and vote for Oli in the superset competition he is in atm =o? http://woobox.com/cfva47/vote/for/4215477 (you should take part in this too at some point but next week please xD)

Posted by Marc-André | July 11, 2014, 6:06 PM
  25. I’m so glad you made it into the finals. Will try to vote every day (I usually can’t even remember where I put my brain); however, I did it today :D

Posted by Sandra Bell Kirchman | July 11, 2014, 7:30 PM
  26. Congrats, Rumpy!

Posted by The Island Cats | July 11, 2014, 9:01 PM
  27. We are so happy for you Rumpy!! Congratulations!

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | July 12, 2014, 9:49 AM
  28. WE VOTED FOR YOU!

Posted by corkscot | July 12, 2014, 7:46 PM
  29. Congrats! Voted today and will attempt to remember every day! xo

Posted by greyhousejournal | July 12, 2014, 8:16 PM
  30. I’ve voted for you:-)

Posted by Misaki | July 13, 2014, 1:16 PM
  31. Good Luck dear Rumpy, I voted :)

Posted by niasunset | July 21, 2014, 5:16 AM

We're moving and I'm nervous!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.