June Buggie Rants!

June Buggie Says…..

JB rants born a cat

Don't forget to vote for us today and every day for Best Cause Blog in the DogTime Petties Awards.

Don’t forget to vote for us today and every day for Best Cause Blog in the DogTime Petties Awards. Click here to vote.

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

35 thoughts on “June Buggie Says…..

1. Well said my dear June Buggie!!! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 19, 2014, 4:15 AM
  2. Our vote is in for today. Yay!

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | July 19, 2014, 5:21 AM
  3. yes, that’s 100% cat wisdom! Love it! oh and I voted, of course!

Posted by easyweimaraner | July 19, 2014, 5:56 AM
  4. smart cat!

Posted by grannyK | July 19, 2014, 5:59 AM
  5. OMC, June Buggie, how could I change my life form?
    I voted today, and yesterday, and …

Posted by kolytyi | July 19, 2014, 7:12 AM
  6. My 2 favorite cat quotes.

“Dogs have masters, cats have staff.” and “What part of ‘meow’ didn’t you understand?”

I’ll be adding June Buggie’s to the list.

P.S. Voted.

Posted by bitcodavid | July 19, 2014, 7:56 AM
  7. Meom meow!! meu meowa… ;)

Posted by Swetank | July 19, 2014, 9:34 AM
  8. LOL, WOL, MOL!!!

Posted by Julianne Victoria | July 19, 2014, 10:27 AM
  9. Ha! Good one, June Buggie. :D

Posted by Nature by Dawn | July 19, 2014, 11:17 AM
  10. Hey I have voted for you sweet cat. Like your brother pleas followe back on Twitter..

Posted by Swetank | July 19, 2014, 12:35 PM
  11. Haha! That’s the truth, June Buggie :D

Posted by jowensauthor | July 19, 2014, 1:27 PM
  12. Going to vote now :)

Posted by Austin Towers | July 19, 2014, 2:18 PM
  13. Where do you live? in CA? there’s a lot dog in Scott Valley CA.

Posted by Quinlyn | July 19, 2014, 4:38 PM
  14. We voted for you.

Posted by corkscot | July 19, 2014, 7:23 PM
  15. Thanks for the laugh June Buggie and the reminder!

Posted by Animalcouriers | July 20, 2014, 4:54 AM
  16. June Buggie is one smart cat. Voted today.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | July 20, 2014, 1:47 PM
  17. Smartie! :)

P.S. Are you going to BarkWorldExpo this year? We’re going and wanted to see which of our friends are heading that way!

Licks,

Bunk The Pug

Posted by BunkThePug | July 20, 2014, 9:36 PM

1. Pingback: June Buggie Says….. | Catgurl40's Blog - July 22, 2014

Play some more? Please?

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.