June Buggie Rants!

June Buggie Says…

June Buggie Rants 3

Click here to vote for Rumpydog as the petties' Best Cause Blog for 2014. You can vote once per day.

Click here to vote for Rumpydog as the petties’ Best Cause Blog for 2014. You can vote once per day.

About these ads

About Rumpy Drummond

19 thoughts on “June Buggie Says…

1. so very true,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | July 26, 2014, 2:11 AM
  2. Our vote is in!

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | July 26, 2014, 5:50 AM
  3. yes, June Buggie :o) I voted , good luck!

Posted by easyweimaraner | July 26, 2014, 7:40 AM
  4. So true, June Buggie. Been voting every day. Sure do hope Rumpy wins!

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | July 26, 2014, 8:44 AM
  5. Couldn’t have said it better myself!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | July 26, 2014, 9:53 AM
  6. Voted and voted.
    Karen

Posted by KM Huber | July 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
  7. Always very clever June Buggie!!! I vote for Rumpy everyday! I hope he will be a winner this year! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 26, 2014, 10:43 AM
  8. Wise words, June Buggie!

Posted by It's Dog or Nothing | July 26, 2014, 12:13 PM
  9. Voting for Rumpy :)

Posted by Austin Towers | July 26, 2014, 4:24 PM
  10. Wise words, June Buggie.

Posted by The Island Cats | July 26, 2014, 6:47 PM
  11. Words to live by.

Posted by corkscot | July 26, 2014, 7:14 PM
  12. You are so very right June Buggy!!!!!!

Posted by Marty the Manx | July 26, 2014, 8:12 PM
  13. so true, June Buggie!

Posted by jowensauthor | July 26, 2014, 8:18 PM
  14. That’s true, June Buggie! We’re voting every day!

Posted by meowmeowmans | July 26, 2014, 9:13 PM
  15. So very true, wise words, June Buggie!

Posted by lscotthoughts | July 27, 2014, 3:24 PM
  16. After going over a number of the blog artcles on your web site, I seriously appreciate your way of blogging.
    I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and wilol be checking back
    in the near future. Take a look at my web site as ell
    and tell me what you think.

Posted by youtube.com | September 4, 2014, 5:41 PM
  17. The hero is equipped with and you can stream a PC-quality game onto your tablet or even may
    someday family guy the quest for stuff hack own. You need to find a correct
    timing where you’ll want to play casino gambling family guy the quest for stuff hack game can become more easy for the inconvenience of dual booting.
    Also, people are getting to the advent of innovative ideas.
    Zed’s 2 in 1 package that’s mediocre at best,
    and many more are available in a certain period of time.

Posted by Family guy the quest for stuff cheats descargar | September 4, 2014, 5:59 PM
  18. Creating a vocabulary handout prior to viewing the movie familiarizes
    the students with words and phrases so that they do not need to struggle to deconstruct the dialogue.
    It was a box office success and put the film as one of
    the highest grossing animated films of Disney. For example, they thought that Chris Nolan’s “obvious” choice for the final main villain against Batman in his trilogy
    was the Riddler.

Posted by pinoy tambayan | September 8, 2014, 3:05 PM

1. Pingback: June Buggie Says… | Catgurl40's Blog - July 29, 2014

Seen at a local business #wisdom #words2liveby

about.me

Rumpy Dog

Rumpy Dog

All About Me!

Hi! My name is Rumpy, and I am an Alaskan Malamute. I used to live in Middle Tennessee, but now my family and I reside in southeast Alabama. I have this cool blog that I started in 2011. Here at rumpydog.com we talk about all things animal, with a focus on animal welfare and responsible animal companion guardianship. But we also like to throw in a heaping helping of cute! cute! cute! I mean, how could you look at me and not melt, right?

My story? Well, I was found on the side of a busy street. Jenny thought she would help me find my home, but nobody claimed me. So now I live with her. She's a pretty good ole' gal, but she is mighty stingy with the dog cookies. *sigh*

There are also some cats- they each have their own story. June Buggie is their chief spokesperson. He is 16 years old, crotchety, and not afraid to say what's on his mind.

All writings and photos are the copyright property of Jenny Threet (unless the writer is a guest blogger, in which case it is the property of that guest blogger) and may not be used without permission.

You can contact me at rumpydog@hotmail.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.