June Buggie Says….

wisdom nearer

(With apologies to William Wordsworth)

Did you have problems voting yesterday? I did too. But apparently they’ve fixed that. Voting ends August 7th, so please vote every day!

Click here to vote for Rumpydog for the Petties Best Cause Blog!

Click here to vote for Rumpydog for the Petties Best Cause Blog!

About these ads

19 thoughts on “June Buggie Says….

1. Done! Go, Rumpy, go!

Posted by kolytyi | August 2, 2014, 6:49 AM
  2. June Buggie you are SO incredibly wise!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | August 2, 2014, 7:27 AM
  3. Our vote is in! Hey, JB. I hope that goes for tiny doggies like me, too!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 2, 2014, 8:09 AM
  4. I’ve been voting, but people should be made aware of the fact that after you click the radio button for Rumpydog, you need to scroll all the way down and click the “Submit Ballot” button.

Posted by bitcodavid | August 2, 2014, 9:04 AM
  5. I went back and voted yesterday and today. And I’ve been scrolling down to submit. ;-)

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | August 2, 2014, 9:28 AM
  6. I voted today smart June Buggie! I hope your brofur Rumpy will win! :)

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 2, 2014, 10:06 AM
  7. I voted and I so agree with you June Buggie :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 2, 2014, 10:32 AM
  8. I went over to vote but when you go in through FB it says they will get access to all my friends and their addresses..I am a bit dubious about doing that.

Posted by granny1947 | August 2, 2014, 11:19 AM
  9. Hahaha! Good one, June Buggie :) Oh, and voted, too. Good luck, Rumpy :)

Posted by jowensauthor | August 2, 2014, 1:42 PM
  10. I’m voting! Good luck!

Posted by peggyspetplace | August 2, 2014, 2:46 PM
  11. Amen, June Buggie, amen.

Posted by The Island Cats | August 2, 2014, 5:19 PM
  12. That is some awesome wisdom right there! We voted!!

Posted by bichonpawz | August 3, 2014, 1:21 AM
  13. Love that!! Will head on off to vote now! Thanks for letting us know its fixed!

ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | August 3, 2014, 2:05 AM
  14. Yup, we did but will head back over.

Posted by Animalcouriers | August 3, 2014, 10:29 AM
  15. So, so rue, June Buggie! Off to vote now!

Posted by meowmeowmans | August 3, 2014, 9:32 PM

Free preview of #DogTV this week and who likes it? The #cat! #funny #dogs #cats

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.