June Buggie Updates Us on Malachi!

Meow! My name is June Buggie and I have something to say!

No, that’s NOT me- that’s Malachi!  I wanted to let you all know how well he’s doing because I’m ready for him to get outta my house!

He went to the vet Friday and his weight is now up to 8 pounds.  His ear infection has cleared up and it appears his eardrum is intact!

He’s now up-to-date on vaccinations.

Malachi is estimated to be around 8 years old.  He’s a neutered male kitty.  He was treated for malnourishment, an inner ear infection and a skin infection.  Other then the fact that his fur isn’t fully grown back yet, you’d never know to look at him that he used to look like this:

If you have it in your  heart to give this little guy a forever home, please let us know!

Thanks and happy holidays.

23 thoughts on “June Buggie Updates Us on Malachi!

1. I’m glad Malachi got the right treatment Rumpy. I’m sure with your help, he will find a good home.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas too. 🙂

Posted by Sunshine | December 21, 2011, 1:53 AM
  2. Wow, such a difference from when I first saw Malachi, he’s getting healthier and healthier! I’m so happy to hear this wonderful news.
    I hope someone can offer him a furever home soon.

Posted by barb19 | December 21, 2011, 2:02 AM
  3. Very glad to hear that the little guy is on the mend. The last photo is especially lovely – he looks very content.

Posted by Bassas Blog | December 21, 2011, 2:53 AM
  4. Woo woo Malachi!!! I’m very glad
    to see how he’s been getting well, because I remember his first pic that he looked so
    skinny and weak. However he now looks very fine! In fact, more than fine!!! I’m keeping my paws crossed that he’ll find warm forever home very soon. June Buggie, thanks for his updates!! I love you!!! *wink at him* 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 21, 2011, 3:14 AM
  5. Glad Malachi is doing much better! I hope he finds a loving forever home soon.

Posted by Dianda | December 21, 2011, 4:38 AM
  6. Oh Malachi is looking better! Yay!! He’s adorable! Me and Charlie hope he some wonderful soul will fall in love with him asap and give him a loving home! Thanks for the update! Take care

x

Posted by Old Kitty | December 21, 2011, 5:20 AM
  7. We’re so happy that Malachi is so much better. Bless you for taking such good care of him and preparing him for his “Forever Home”…..would be lovely if he could have that new home in time for Christmas!! He’s a very handsome boy now that he’s on the road to health and happiness…….

Merry Christmas June Buggie!!!
    Sammy (and his Mom Pam)

Posted by onespoiledcat | December 21, 2011, 6:11 AM
  8. What a good hearted dog you are Rumpy and you have your humans well trained too! Malachi looks like he is set for a good life now! Hope he finds a home soon ,PS I hope Father Christmas is good to you all. xx

Posted by willowdot21 | December 21, 2011, 7:29 AM
  9. oh no!
    Baby!
    I am in Italy 😦

Posted by semprevento | December 21, 2011, 8:23 AM
  10. You guys made him the lucky guy he is. Thanks, Rumpy, JB, Little Girl, and everyone else in Jen’s care. And Jen, of course. 🙂

Posted by tita buds | December 21, 2011, 8:32 AM
  11. Thanks for the update June Buggie. Wow, the difference is incredible. Malachi looks so healthy and happy. I’m praying that you guys find him a forever home soon. 😀

Posted by Sheri | December 21, 2011, 9:00 AM
  12. I’m glad you helped love & nurse Malachi back to health. Lookin good!! Wish I could take him in..

Posted by jaxart4animals | December 21, 2011, 9:04 AM
  13. June Buggie, he is a handsome kittie. Would take him if I could; but with two already, plus a golden retriever, we don’t have the room. Praying for a loving home for him this Christmas.

Posted by Drusilla Mott | December 21, 2011, 9:43 AM
  14. I am so glad to hear the little guy is doing better and gaining some weight. Thanks for the update!

Posted by cravesadventure | December 21, 2011, 11:30 AM
  15. You are all so wonderful for taking Malachi in and helping him heal. I hope he finds his forever home soon.

Posted by Bongo | December 21, 2011, 3:19 PM
  16. This one’s a real cutie and ready to be hugged. Paws crossed.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | December 21, 2011, 7:41 PM
  17. Oh no I feel terrible, But our cats live out in the barn! unless it is really cold, fingers crossed.. c

Posted by ceciliag | December 21, 2011, 7:59 PM
  18. I would LOVE to have Malachi, but I do not know how that could be arranged. I live in NW Alabama. Email me, okay?

Posted by granbee | December 22, 2011, 1:49 AM
  19. That is a wonderful transformation. He looks a happy healthy cat now.
    May 2012 bring him a settled home where he continues to get the care, love and attention that you have given him.

Posted by IsobelandCat | December 23, 2011, 8:34 AM
  20. LOL, Malachi looks like a grouchy cat. I hope he finds a great home to make him plump and happy.

He actually reminds me of Ebenezer Scrooge. This said, I hope he gets famous and adopted soon.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee | December 23, 2011, 10:02 AM
  21. Sending healing light to him…

Posted by ElizOF | January 3, 2012, 5:43 AM

There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.