A Visit with Gweenie

Oh Dog!  What an interesting guest I have for you today!  Gweenie is a distinguished older lady with a story to tell, so lets let her tell it.  Dogs and cats, put your paws together and help me welcome Gweenie Kuss!

Rumpy:  Thanks so much for being my guest today Gweenie!  Tell us a little bit about you.

Gweenie:  I woz born in A puppy Mile In Sourthen Ohio I Never New My Mom Or Dad All I Eaver new Was Filth Tell The Cleveland A.p.l Rescued At 5 Weeks Of Age They Took Me Back To Cleveland Cleaned Me up Gave Me My Shots And A Nice Worm Place to Live Tell Paul Adopted Me One DAy

Rumpy:  Oh Dog! You were a puppy mill dog? I’m glad you was rescued!

Gweenie:  After Paul Adopted Me They spoil us all rotten. Got Me A Nice Dog Bed To Sleep On but I Never Used It- Sleep On Their Beds Or The Couch.

Rumpy:  Good for you!  Was it an easy transition from puppy mill to loving home?

Gweenie:  My early years I Use To Have Real Bad Night Mears And Could Not Sleep And Would Shake Was Not My Fault Could Not Coutrol My Sleff Just Keep Seeing My Mom And Friends Being Taking Away By Animal Control But When I Would Start Paul Would Hold Me tight And Tell Me He Loves Me Made Me Feal Better Even To This Day I Have Night Meers But They Pass.

Rumpy:  Awwwww….. that’s so sad!  But you have a good family now, thank Dog!

Gweenie:  Although my Family Are Good To Me I Do Not Like The Way They Make Me beg For My Treats They Make Me Lift My Right Front Leg And Hold It Their Like A Fool And Me I Do It Every Time Also I Do Not like the baby name they call me they call me their baby so big still not no why they call me that.

Rumpy:  Oh Dog! That is so MEAN!  Speaking of treats, what are your favorites?

Gweenie:  That’s an easy one Milkbones I Will Do Anything For One Dance Even Pick Up My Own Poop For One just can’t get enough. by way Did somebody say cookies…

Rumpy:  Hey, that’s my line!  *giggles*  So, are you on Twitter Or Facebook?

Gweenie:  Yes I Use Twitter A Lot Got Like 800 Fallowers And For Facebook Only 16 but just made it  I Got My Own Fan Page I Have To Let Paul Post Thing For Me And Photos Besause I Have No Idea How To Use A Keybord Or Cell Phone Or Can Not Take Photos My Self Can not Be Done So I Let Paul Do That…

Rumpy:  That’s what humans are for- to cater to our needs.  Well, is there anything else you want all your friends to know?

Gweenie:  Yes My Real Name Is Gwenver Not Shur What They Name Me After.

Rumpy:  That’s a lovely name!  Now, one more question Gweenie- if you was a dinosaur, what kind would you be?

Gweenie:  I’d be a T-Rex!

Rumpy:  Cool!  Well Gweenie, thanks again for being my guest today!

Gweenie: I JUst Want To Say A big Think You To Rumpy Dog For Letting Me being your guest!   I Think You Cute rumpy++ giggle++

Rumpy:  *blush*

Click on the pic to check out other great blogs!

51 thoughts on “A Visit with Gweenie

1. Oh my, Rumpy, this was a great interview! I honestly laughed out loud when I read what Gweenie would do for a Milkbone!

In all seriousness, I’m sure glad sweet Gweenie was rescued from the puppy mill and has such a wonderful home with Paul.

Posted by Lindy MacDuff | December 31, 2011, 1:33 AM
  2. Hi Gweenie! * waves paw* I’m very glad that Paul resued you from a puppy mill and you got a lovely home! How wonderful Paul protects you whatever happens to you! By the way, about your milkbones, it happens me when I get treats. Especially my grandpa asks me to give him my front paw in English(!), even though he can’t speak English! He said ” Kevin, one hand.”
    All right, grandpa, I give you my right paw, then he continues asking ” two hand” which means he wasnts to change the paw from right to left, but ” two hand” means I have to stand on my back legs!!! OMD grandpa! Study English then ask me correctly! BOL!
    In 7hrs, we’ll have a New Year here, so Rumpy and Gweenie, please have a very Happy New Year in 2012!!! Woo woo! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 31, 2011, 1:55 AM
  3. Rumpy’s got a girlfriend! Rumpy’s got a girlfriend! =^_^=

Posted by Roody Poo Candy Pants | December 31, 2011, 3:19 AM
  4. Hey rumpy.

Why do dogs always want to be T-Rexes. Aren’t Mastodons cuter? I’m glad you got rescued from a puppy mill, Gweenie. Those are evil evil places.

Happy New Year.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee@gmail.com | December 31, 2011, 4:28 AM
  5. Happy New Year Gweenie. Thank you for sharing your happy ending story 🙂

Posted by Bassas Blog | December 31, 2011, 4:48 AM
  6. Think You To Rumpy Dog For Letting Me being your guest!

Posted by Paul Kuss | December 31, 2011, 5:48 AM
  7. Hi Gweenie! We senior citizens have lots of stories to tell don’t we? Glad you were rescued from that nasty old puppy mill. My Cousin Mollye was too – she thought she was going to have to be a “permanent” Mommy there but thankfully she’s out of that life and living with my Auntie Carol now. So nice to meet you…..Happy New Year!!!!

P.S. Happy New Year Rumpy!
    Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | December 31, 2011, 6:38 AM
  8. Happy New Year to you! I hope it brings Health Wealth Furends and Family.

Posted by Frankie Furter | December 31, 2011, 7:44 AM
  9. Ohai Gweenie, that wuz a good storee abowt you being reskewed from a puppy mill an hazing nitemayres an stuff. Iz happy you duz haz a nice furevery home now *purr*

Posted by pandafur | December 31, 2011, 8:33 AM
  10. Thank you so much for the visit.
    Love your background.
    Happy New Year.

Posted by granny1947 | December 31, 2011, 9:37 AM
  11. So pleased Gweenie was rescued and then adopted by a good human ! Did I sense a slight romance at the end of the interview??

Posted by willowdot21 | December 31, 2011, 10:05 AM
  12. Puppy mills are such a tragedy. I’m glad Gweenie made it to a good home and is loved and cared for.

Posted by lillythecat | December 31, 2011, 10:20 AM
  13. awe shame, hey ho… thanks for the New Years wishes wooowho I send them right back to you ;D woowho!!

Posted by willowdot21 | December 31, 2011, 10:20 AM
  14. What a great interview Rumpy. Gweenie sure is a lucky dog to have Paul to hold her and cuddle her when she has nightmares. What a great story.

Posted by Sheri | December 31, 2011, 10:21 AM
  15. I’m so glad Gweenie found such a good home. Happy new year Rumpy!
    Love,
    Payton

Posted by Payton | December 31, 2011, 10:49 AM
  16. Happy New Year to all of you. May 2012 bring much peace, love and happiness!

Posted by Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101.com) | December 31, 2011, 11:26 AM
  17. Gweenie has a great story to tell. She is one of the lucky ones who got out of that filthy place. We want to know how she manages to get to sleep on the beds – that is a big No No here.

Happy New Year from all of us at The OP Pack!

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | December 31, 2011, 12:08 PM
  18. Happy New Year 🙂

Posted by PC PHOTO | December 31, 2011, 12:22 PM
  19. Happy New Year 2012,,,, have fun 🙂

Posted by ♡ The Tale Of My Heart ♡ | December 31, 2011, 12:33 PM
  20. Hi there Gweenie. You sure are a pretty girl. We are so glad that you have a happy home. That is just terrific. We want to wish both you and Rumpy and really Happy new Year. Take care.

Posted by Marg | December 31, 2011, 12:47 PM
  21. So glad she has a good home now.:)
    Happy New Year Rumpy and gang!

Posted by jimmie chew | December 31, 2011, 2:06 PM
  22. Great interview. Don’t want to think about puppy mills or catteries that treat these sweet animals like garbage. I don’t believe in the death penalty, but sometimes I wonder, maybe we should make an exception. I’m just glad Gweenie has a good home now. Thank DOG she was rescued!

Posted by Russell Smith | December 31, 2011, 2:35 PM
  23. We are so happy for Gweenie that he now has a loving home and gets her fav Milkbones. Thank you sweet Rumpy for sharing sweet Gweenie with us. We enjoyed this interview very much. Hugs and nose kisses.

Posted by Chancy Mumsy and Crew | December 31, 2011, 2:35 PM
  24. Awww…. what a great interview to end the year!! Happy New Year to you and yours Rumpy, even though you are a dog, we have really enjoyed meeting you this year!!

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | December 31, 2011, 2:36 PM
  25. Rumpy, you are SUCH a lady-killer, you dog, you! Great interview that really plugged us into the whole animal rescue, activate to shut down puppymills, movement! My dogs enter Nirvana whenever a box of multi-flavored Milkbones enters the property! (And, Rumpy, just between you and me, you have a great human ventriloguist for a caretaker!)

Posted by granbee | December 31, 2011, 2:48 PM
  26. Oh, Rumpy! What a great interview. Thank goodness Gweenie was rescued from that puppy mill and has a safe forever home. Happy New Year!!

Posted by Bassetmomma | December 31, 2011, 5:13 PM
  27. nice interview Rumpy…i’m glad she’s doing okay with her humans…i just wonder how good a treat is Milkbones that Gweenie would do anything for it…anyway, Happy new Year…-Vanilla Bean

Posted by Vanilla Bean | December 31, 2011, 7:00 PM
  28. Gweenie!!! You have one heck kof a story, Babe!! I am lucky to have a pic of you waiting for one of those treats! May you have peaceful days!

Posted by Di | December 31, 2011, 9:04 PM
  29. Rumpy, if you don’t want Gweenie for a girlfriend I’ll take her – as long as she shares her Milk-bones with me.

Posted by Bongo | December 31, 2011, 9:56 PM
  30. This is a great interview. I agree with so much of what Gweenie has to say. Firstly, my humans humiliate me too!!!!! They make me beg for food. Most of the time they are sadistic enough to make me “sit”, “stay” and “down” for food. Can you BELIEVE that? Also, they call me potato, baby and pumpkin all the time. Those are not my names humans, the name is BUNK!

Posted by Bunk | January 2, 2012, 11:02 PM
  31. gweenie says thinks to all for the great comments and to rumpydog your cool woo woo

Posted by gweenie kuss (@grumpy_gweenie) | January 28, 2012, 8:50 AM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )