Hey! I’m Talking to You!

I’m a dog of few words, but sometimes I just have to say what’s on my mind.

Sunday was one of those days.

Can you guess what I was telling Jen?

And yes, that was June Buggie hanging with me. That cat is a camera hound!

34 thoughts on “Hey! I’m Talking to You!

1. Like you said Rumpy, sometimes you just have to say what you think and get it out. Great job!!

Posted by tylersat99 | April 10, 2012, 1:46 AM
  2. I think you were saying “I want to go out for a waaaaaaaaaaalk”

Posted by Chabichou Malabar du Roupillon | April 10, 2012, 2:32 AM
  3. Hahahaha! Rumpy, all the weight of the world on your shoulders!!! And I think June Buggy was concerned, I really do!!!

Posted by CATachresis | April 10, 2012, 3:13 AM
  4. I think that you were saying ” OK guys, nap time!!! Let’s gather around!! ” no?
    June Buggie was the first one to reach you, which means he is loyal to you, Rumpy! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 10, 2012, 4:39 AM
  5. I think you are telling Jen it’s nap time! June Buggy seems very concerned siting there with you.

Posted by barb19 | April 10, 2012, 5:24 AM
  6. Sometimes the pressure gets to us and we just have to let it all OUT THERE! Good job of expression Rump.

Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | April 10, 2012, 6:10 AM
  7. “Did you steal my T R E A T S?”

Posted by Nikitaland | April 10, 2012, 7:26 AM
  8. I’m not sure who was more hilarious , you or Jen.

Roooo!!! Whaaaattt’s the matter?

LOL. You two have such golden voices.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee | April 10, 2012, 7:44 AM
  9. I think you want your bed and for the cat to get off it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | April 10, 2012, 7:44 AM
  10. I’m thinkin you were saying…. NAP TIME!!!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | April 10, 2012, 8:00 AM
  11. that was too cute

Posted by terry1954 | April 10, 2012, 8:31 AM
  12. Can you see how nice, lovely June Buggie, dear Rumpy πŸ™‚

You did great dear Jenny, I love them all, Blessing and Happiness as always, Thank you, with my love, nia

Posted by niasunset | April 10, 2012, 8:43 AM
  13. I think your just telling Jen that your tired, going to be having a nap and do not want to be disturbed!

Posted by Bassetmomma | April 10, 2012, 9:19 AM
  14. Rumpy, I now exactly how you feel, buddy! Nobody listens to me, either, when I want some peace and quiet and uninterrupted lounge time!

Posted by granbee | April 10, 2012, 9:51 AM
  15. OH! Dog that was so kool!! and what a great place you guys have to live in!! XX

Posted by willowdot21 | April 10, 2012, 10:40 AM
  16. so cuteeeee πŸ™‚

Posted by littlemissobsessivesanatomy | April 10, 2012, 12:25 PM
  17. Where are my treats?

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | April 10, 2012, 12:35 PM
  18. I got it! I got it! You were telling’ Jen to make June Buggie move so she could get a better shot of you! Then when Jen ignored you, you simply withdrew from camera range and laid down for a good pout! brilliant move!

Posted by savannahnana13579 | April 10, 2012, 2:05 PM
  19. Lovely dog you are Rumpy ^^!! You know what? you should go to American idol with that amazing voice!!!! πŸ˜›

I liked how the cat was staring at the camera without moving lol, camera hound 100% !!! πŸ˜›

Posted by Javi&Palace | April 10, 2012, 3:05 PM
  20. Are you complaining that June Buggie wants to snuggle?

Posted by Ellie and Edmond | April 10, 2012, 3:16 PM
  21. Get it all off your chest, Rumpy!

So cute πŸ™‚

Posted by Tilly Bud | April 10, 2012, 5:27 PM
  22. A very fine demonstration of wolfish calling of the pack together for the hunt Rumpy! You would make a wonderful Icewolf πŸ™‚ However it is a little concerning that if you were calling the pack to the hunt on Europa we would also have CATS hunting with us!! In fact it’s more than concerning…it’s scary!!!!! But Rumpy I must say…just between you and me…don’t tell any of your followers either….you have a very sexy howl!!! This she-wolf was quivering at the sound of your wolfish tones echoing out of the laptop!!! πŸ™‚

Posted by europasicewolf | April 10, 2012, 6:28 PM
  23. I feel your pain! My kitty brother (Cody) is the same way!

Posted by catchatcaren | April 10, 2012, 6:30 PM
  24. My hairy slobbery sister Bob says yous was asking for more Easter Ham and me knows that JuneBuggy was hanging around to gets some! (That is my story and me is sticking too it)
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | April 10, 2012, 6:35 PM
  25. Poor Rumpy! It sounds like he’s not having a very good day and he wants someone to acknowledge his pain.

Posted by thirdhandart | April 10, 2012, 6:40 PM
  26. Fill my kibble dish and make it a double!

Posted by Paws To Talk | April 10, 2012, 7:23 PM
  27. Reblogged this on radcliffdeafdog and commented:
    Check out Rumpydog’s video. Ina loved it, she was tilting her head from side-to-side intently watching it. Enjoy!

Posted by radcliffdeafdog | April 10, 2012, 8:07 PM
  28. June Buggie really likes you Rumpy.

Posted by Bongo | April 11, 2012, 1:21 AM
  29. Hey Rumpy, Jet here. Were you suggesting to Jen that you would like her to perform the egg magic trick Mom did with JJ and I?

Posted by heyitsjethere | April 11, 2012, 6:27 AM
  30. I keep Howling too….
    ~Loved the video and the selction with it Rumpy… Have a great Week xx

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | April 11, 2012, 1:07 PM
  31. Sounds like Rumpy is saying, “I want a cookie. Stat!”

Posted by Russell Smith | April 11, 2012, 1:56 PM
  32. Looks to me like you’re complaining that you had one too many cookies and your tummy hurts. I’m not sure of course, not being fluent in dog. Guinness is trying his best to teach me, but he’s only here so often and I’m a little slow. πŸ˜€

I hope it wasn’t anything too serious though. Hugs.

Posted by Sheri | April 11, 2012, 2:30 PM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )