Social Media

Monday Blog Swap!

UH OH!   Just when you thought it was safe to go back into public…. MONDAY’S BACK!!!!!!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!

I’m shaking with fear here!

Oh well, how about we pretend not to notice and talk of nicer things?

Now I love animal blogs, but those aren’t the only kind of blogs I read.  So this week I’m going to tell you about some blogs that I like that aren’t about animals.

BuddhaKat is….. well, I’m not real sure.  Science.  Spirituality. And every Friday I have to visit to see the most awesome fractals.  Don’t know what a fractal is? Then go check out last Friday’s post!

Bring me the Head of David Dixon is a comic strip unlike any other I’ve seen.  I find it hilarious.  You gotta go check it out!

Goodhumored  is the blog by Paprika, a woman who finds humor in many places.  I love her writing and her humor!

Beautiful Photographs is a photo a day posted by Russell Smith. I like Russ’ work because he sees the beauty in the ordinary.

Bumpy Road to Bubba  is a blog written by Mumma chronicling her life as a single mother raising Bubba.  I love the joy she and Bubba share.

and one more….

Niltsi’s Spirit is a blog I’ve been following for awhile now. Yesterday while I was catching up, I ran across this video of his dog, Pumpkin.  I was wondering why he chose this music, but after you’ve watched for a few seconds, you’ll see…… it’s hilarious!!!!

And there you have it! Enjoy your week everybody!

39 thoughts on “Monday Blog Swap!

1. Oh no…Rumpy….don’t be scared…I’ll kick the Monday away for you!!!
    Thanks for letting us about those non animal blogs that look very interesting! Buddhakat’s one seems to be very mysterious….very artistic!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | July 16, 2012, 2:05 AM
  2. I don’t understand how it happens that when Monday is behind us, it seems to also be in front of us! So unfair. Hope you have a good week though and Monday is well on its way out.

Posted by Jill Spain (@JillSpain) | July 16, 2012, 4:06 AM
  3. Thanks for sharing your list of non-animal blogs. I’ll have to give them a try one of these days.

Posted by mariodacat | July 16, 2012, 5:52 AM
  4. thanks rumpydog for sharing by blog with your friends!!! I think you kind of nailed it – spiritual, science, a little bit of speakin’ out when I get passionate about stuff and, of course, fractals!!!

I believe I’ll be following your wonderful example – this is a cool thing you do!!!

🙂

Posted by BuddhaKat | July 16, 2012, 6:07 AM
  5. Well thank you very much Rumpy!! I have been wandering and wondering all over your suggestions!! 🙂

Posted by CATachresis | July 16, 2012, 6:29 AM
  6. Thanks so much, Rumpy! 🙂

Posted by Paprika Furstenburg | July 16, 2012, 6:49 AM
  7. Always good to find new non-animal blogs, although if they sneak in an animal pic that’s even better.

I don’t know why WP doesn’t bring you up on my reader. I have to remember to look at blogs I follow and scroll right down because you are one of the first ones I followed. So sorry about lack of comments, stupid WP.

Pippa says so too, if he was allowed to blog 😀

Posted by roughseasinthemed | July 16, 2012, 7:07 AM
  8. Thanks so much for sharing more blogs with us! I love your Monday blog swaps!

Posted by Nikitaland | July 16, 2012, 7:32 AM
  9. Hiya Rumpy!
    Thanks for all those linkies! My human and I like to check new blogs!
    Purrs

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | July 16, 2012, 7:50 AM
  10. Hey Rumpy Want a Cookie!

We just dropped by to see who you are featuring this time. Non-doggy blogs? That’s interesting.

We will visit the Pumpkin video.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee2 | July 16, 2012, 8:11 AM
  11. Great blog selection Rumpy, a few of my favorites are there too! Have a great week!

Posted by The Lonely Dogs | July 16, 2012, 9:21 AM
  12. Great swap! these are all new to me. I will have to check them out! 🙂

Posted by Bassetmomma | July 16, 2012, 9:56 AM
  13. Oh, you’ve listed some of my favs! Will check out the new ones. Always looking for a good read. Thanks

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | July 16, 2012, 10:51 AM
  14. Non-Animal blogs? What’s the point? I am an animal and like to read about other animals (like you!)… I get enough human stuff from my Lady Servant and Man Servant.

Posted by Babka the Dog | July 16, 2012, 12:43 PM
  15. Thank you so much Rumpy! I really appreciate the plug. I think you’re the tops too!

Posted by Russell Smith | July 16, 2012, 1:51 PM
  16. p.s. Congrats on being a Petties finalist!

Posted by Russell Smith | July 16, 2012, 1:52 PM
  17. Thanks for sharing Rumpy! I’ll be checking them out! 😀 Have a happy Monday! Love, Poppy! 😀

Posted by fluffypopcorn | July 16, 2012, 1:53 PM
  18. I have to say Rumpy, I am so glad my Dad and Mom are retired…they don’t count Monday as anything different and I dont either ‘cuz they are still here, not at work! YEA! And thanks tons for sharing some interesting blogs outside of our animal world…good to get some exposure (vocab builder)

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | July 16, 2012, 2:36 PM
    • Jen says there’s more to life than us….. but personally, I don’t believe her!

Posted by rumpydog | July 16, 2012, 4:53 PM
      • well Dad and Mom must know that otherwise they wouldn’t leave me so they can have a ‘get-a-way’. I do get Auntie Shannon to stay with me for overnights and stuff, but not the same. But Dad does lots of stuff in our community and Mom does too. Retirement is tough work.

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | July 16, 2012, 5:07 PM
  19. We are all just going to snooze Monday away, too hot to do anything else.

Thanks for the blog picks – always nice to visit some new spots.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | July 16, 2012, 2:39 PM
  20. Thanks for sharing the blog links sweet Rumpy. Don’t be afraid sweet Rumpy Monday is just another day…it is okay. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Chancy and Mumsy | July 16, 2012, 2:57 PM
  21. This is very cool! If you had to choose one which would it be?

Posted by The Blissful Adventurer | July 16, 2012, 3:16 PM
  22. Thanks for the mention!

Posted by bringmetheheadofdaviddixon | July 16, 2012, 5:00 PM
  23. I just love your way of sharing, Rumpy! Your links are always inspiring!

Posted by granbee | July 16, 2012, 6:30 PM
  24. Thanks for the suggestions! We follow a lot of other photographers, painters, poets and writers too, and we don’t blog only about animals. It helps to keep a perspective.

Posted by animalartist | July 16, 2012, 6:49 PM
  25. Thanks for sharing Rumpy! I’m a huge fan of other blogs as well and have several that I check daily. Happy blogging!

Posted by Alison | July 16, 2012, 9:19 PM
  26. Wonderful sharing. Thank you!
    Bella and DiDi

Posted by Paws To Talk | July 16, 2012, 9:25 PM
  27. Wow, thanks Rumpy – we appreciate you sharing the blog love with us. That photo of you is so cute, it could be my Beary, except where your white, he’s more golden. Have a great Tuesday (best day because it’s the furthest one from Monday)! Woo woo.

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | July 16, 2012, 10:06 PM
  28. Thanks for the heads up Rumpy. I am a big fan of Bumpy Road to Bubba but have not come across the other blogs. I will drop by.

Posted by Bassas Blog | July 16, 2012, 10:45 PM
  29. oh we GOTTA go check out the David Dixon one!!

Posted by Ryker's Boyz 'n' Allie | July 17, 2012, 12:20 PM

1. Pingback: I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date | bumpyroadtobubba - July 17, 2012

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )