Product Reviews

The Vee Purrfect CrinkleBouncer!

Oh Dog! Here’s a review of the kittys’ latest toy!

The Vee Purrfect CrinkleBouncer

;

This isn’t like the usual wand teaser toys. For one thing, the teaser toy is on a flexible end, which makes it more difficult for the cats to tear off when they get a good grip.

It also includes the white ribbon in the center, which makes a crinkling sound.

So….. do my kitties like this toy?

Hissy Fit Jones says this toy Rocks!

;

Graybie Baby also gives this toy a Paws-up!

;

Even Malachi likes to play!

;

This toy should not be left out so the cats can play with unattended because of the crinkly ribbon.

And of course, it’s not the toy so much as it is spending time stimulating your kitty.

But if you want a kitty-approved cat toy, this one is it!

Vee website

By Vee!

;

Disclosure: I have nothing to disclose. I bought this toy.

47 thoughts on “The Vee Purrfect CrinkleBouncer!

1. We have them they are great. Invest in a kickeroo also this will defo make you laugh Rumpy 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | September 10, 2012, 6:53 AM
  2. So true! It’s not the toy. It’s the playing! That looks like fun.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 10, 2012, 7:05 AM
  3. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | September 10, 2012, 7:05 AM
  4. Looks awesome, will have to spoil my guys with one soon.

Posted by Wazeau | September 10, 2012, 7:05 AM
  5. Haven’t seen them but we’ll keep a look out now.

Posted by Animalcouriers | September 10, 2012, 7:06 AM
  6. This must be the successor to DaBird!!!

Posted by CATachresis | September 10, 2012, 7:09 AM
  7. looks like fun

Posted by Jo Bryant | September 10, 2012, 7:20 AM
  8. Looks interesting!
    I should look into it. 🙂

Posted by Dianda | September 10, 2012, 7:34 AM
  9. love this toy but wish you had linked to it so we all could buy one too! 🙂

Posted by CarenOsrinGittleman (@CatChatCaren) | September 10, 2012, 8:28 AM
  10. Hmmm, I think I’d like one of those.

Posted by mariodacat | September 10, 2012, 8:30 AM
  11. That looks like fun. I don’t have a cat but I know a few people who do and will let them know about this. Mau, Rambo, Annabelle, Jinx, Darby, and Sherlock will love it!

Posted by ILoveDogs | September 10, 2012, 8:47 AM
  12. Oooohhhh!!!! It looks like very fun to play with for kitties! I have to let mom know about this for Shiro!!! He would love it! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 10, 2012, 9:05 AM
  13. 🙂 🙂 🙂 more fun than FIRE ANTS 🙂 !!!!!
    i wish i were a real Cat sometimes xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

Posted by Cat Forsley | September 10, 2012, 9:57 AM
  14. I’m going to see if I can get one for Alfie..He would love that 🙂
    xxooxx
    Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | September 10, 2012, 11:12 AM
  15. This is great fun… My Princess would love it too… Thank you, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | September 10, 2012, 11:23 AM
  16. Looks great. My cats love toys on sticks. 2 of them play with the toys but Sabre Boy – he likes the sticks. He gets whatever’s on the end off and then spends his time carrying his stick around with him. Have to watch him rather closely and hide his sticks away, as I’m nervous he’ll run into something with it in his mouth. He really is an odd one! 🙂

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | September 10, 2012, 11:59 AM
  17. We may have to get Moe one of these! He loves crinkly! Killer Parrot from twitter makes these awesome handmade knit fishes with organic grown catnip from his garden & crinkly stuff inside! You guys should try one!

Posted by Ellie and Edmond © | September 10, 2012, 1:25 PM
  18. Yay!! Charlie wants one now!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | September 10, 2012, 1:42 PM
  19. Thanks Rumpy, I’ll mention it to Barnaby.

Posted by Bassas Blog | September 10, 2012, 3:13 PM
  20. RC Cat also gives it a paws up. The ribbon didn’t last forever(no much survives her fierceness) – but once that was gone, RC loved to suddenly encounter the stick with feather end stuck in the couch cushion – or drawer for a surprise attack drill.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | September 10, 2012, 4:33 PM
  21. That is a cool toy, but your disclosure was really cool Rumpy!

Posted by Brian | September 10, 2012, 7:14 PM
  22. Love the disclosure! Do you think the toy is Wonderbutt-proof?

Posted by whatimeant2say | September 10, 2012, 8:53 PM
  23. I’m glad you added the warning. Even with supervision, I kept finding the crinkly bits in the poop. Nixed in this household . . . .

Posted by nadbugs | September 10, 2012, 8:57 PM
  24. Human! Human! I want this toy!!

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | September 10, 2012, 9:18 PM
  25. I miss my cats. I miss my ferrets. I miss my parrots. But with four dogs, we have quite enough wildlife. But still, I miss them. I love your little stories and pictures. It reminds me of so many old friends that have crossed the bridge.

Posted by Teepee12 | September 11, 2012, 12:19 AM
  26. Will suggest it to my neighbours 😉 It could save my hands being shredded by over-enthusiastic cat play with a cat that thinks it’s a mighty lionness of a hunting feline!!

Posted by europasicewolf | September 11, 2012, 3:12 PM
  27. I want one of these CrinkleBouncers to play with myself! My own dogs would not let our MIss Fluffy play with it by herself! Wonderful joy in this post!

Posted by granbee | September 11, 2012, 3:17 PM
  28. If I were a cat I think I would want one.

Posted by Bosun Dawg | September 13, 2012, 7:26 PM
  29. I want that toy.. Granny, can I have one 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | September 14, 2012, 3:23 AM
  30. My cat is the first dog or cat that I’ve ever had that doesn’t like regular toys. She ignores them. Not even interested in them while they’re still in the box. However, she loves the red rings from gallon milk jugs. I have about 200 of those that she plays with.

Posted by Russel Ray Photos | September 20, 2012, 7:40 PM

1. Pingback: The Vee Purrfect CrinkleBouncer! | Catgurl40's Blog - September 10, 2012

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram