Wordless Wednesday- New Things!

Graybie’s getting high!

Lounge lizards

Oh Malachi, you are so darn cute!

My friends Kevin and Shiro sent me some yummy cookies!

Cool treats from Japan!

Look how intricate the detail! These are for very special dogs!

Let’s have a fancy Tea Party!

Oh yeah, the cats got treats too *rolls eyes*

Fish for cats? Oh…. it’s catfish!

Our friend Basset Momma got some sad news yesterday. Please stop by and offer them your comfort and support.

35 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- New Things!

1. They look like really special cookies!

Posted by Tina Holmes | September 19, 2012, 5:57 AM
  2. Super treats x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | September 19, 2012, 6:03 AM
  3. The cookies look really interesting.Woof! Must have tasted great.How were the cat treats?

Posted by booksforever1blog. BarkUpToday! | September 19, 2012, 6:24 AM
  4. Wow! The Cat Tower is pawgeous! Our Shiro’s is much much smaller….Yes, Malachi looks so lovely on it!
    The cat treat is our Shiro’s one of the most favorite ones! Cookies are my favorite! The company of the cookies ‘Mori nyu’ is one of the biggest human food company’s pet product division! I’m sorry that there is any English explanations on the box or on the packages…. I hope you enjoy them!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 19, 2012, 6:41 AM
  5. Treats!! That is my favorite picture ever!

Love and licks and a little drool,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 19, 2012, 7:12 AM
  6. That cat tower looks great! Any cookies left, Rumpy? Silly question!

Posted by Clowie | September 19, 2012, 8:01 AM
  7. Wos, those cookies look yummy – enjoy!

Mom is just oohing and ahhing over that pic of Malachi – too cute.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | September 19, 2012, 8:06 AM
  8. Yay for yummy cookies!!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | September 19, 2012, 8:23 AM
  9. I say right now is a special time for a special treat.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | September 19, 2012, 8:44 AM
  10. Those cat trees look like fun. I saw one at a garage sale this weekend, with a cat on top. I wonder if the cat was included in the sale?

Posted by peggyspetplace | September 19, 2012, 9:04 AM
  11. Nommers! Treats from Japan, very cool!

RA

Posted by RAHUSKY | September 19, 2012, 9:11 AM
  12. Love the leopard cat tree! 🙂

Posted by Fluffy Tufts | September 19, 2012, 9:51 AM
  13. Squeeeee! Luvluvluv that cat lounge! Oh yeah, nice cookies Rumpers!

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | September 19, 2012, 10:18 AM
  14. Now that’s an amazing cat “tree” wowsa!!! Mr. Cheddar is soooo jealous.

Speaking of Mr. Cheddar, he wondered if you’d like to share his post about pet food storage over here, for your readers. If you would, feel free to take the link from over at Veggies…it is a topic that is so important.

Hugs and Headbonks, G and C

PS: Hope all is well in your new home.

Posted by Geraldine | September 19, 2012, 10:40 AM
  15. I got some cookies and i am going with ur flow —- shhhhhhhhhhhhh and lots of love xo 🙂 x

Posted by Cat Forsley | September 19, 2012, 10:44 AM
  16. I LOVE the cat climbing tree! It makes me wish I had a cat just so I can have one. I’ve been considering a cat but my husband is reluctant. I’m sure it would take work with my dog Pierson as well.

Thanks for passing the word about Freddie. I will be sure to stop by and share the ❤.

Posted by Dawn | September 19, 2012, 11:05 AM
  17. that’s some great loot!

Posted by catchatcaren | September 19, 2012, 11:17 AM
  18. I can not resist kitty toes…Malachi your’s are sooooo cute.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | September 19, 2012, 12:17 PM
  19. Cookies? What’s cookies?? Catfish I know!! 😉

Posted by CATachresis | September 19, 2012, 12:48 PM
  20. un petit bonsoir chez toi Rumpydog
    @+tard

Posted by Gaël LOAËC/Paul ANDREWS (Blog 3) | September 19, 2012, 4:31 PM
  21. Yummy!

Posted by Zena | September 19, 2012, 6:10 PM
  22. Those treats look great!!!! Send some our way!!!!

I’m sending a link to 2 blog awards I nominated you for –

Posted by Beth | September 19, 2012, 8:34 PM
  23. Time for treats! Yumm!!!
    Kisses
    nellie

Posted by catfromhell | September 21, 2012, 11:12 PM
  24. The cookies looking tempting, Rumpy, yummy! Love the photo’s, so cute 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | September 22, 2012, 1:52 PM
  25. Hey Rumpy! There are some kitties over here!! Not that you aren’t just the sweetest pup but I have a soft spot in my heart for kitties. That is one cool cat tree! I will have to check out your life with all those kitties. Yous gots 8,826 followers!!!! Holy frijoles! You are a popular puppers!!

Posted by sweetdaysundertheoaks | September 23, 2012, 11:06 PM

1. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday- New Things! | Catgurl40's Blog - September 19, 2012

I say I'm helping Jen work, but she says I'm a hindrance. I say shes full of it. #eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram