Social Media

Thank Dog It’s Friday!

I love Fridays! It’s my favorite day of the week.

Rumpy having a chat with June Buggie

;

There’s something about the day that fills me with joy that even Saturday can’t bring.

It’s the anticipation of the weekend.

It’s the thrill of knowing that after today the work week is behind me.

It’s the relief of knowing that no matter what stresses today brings, they will soon be gone.

Today I have a pep in my step and a smile on my face. Welcome Friday!

So, what’s YOUR favorite day of the week?

;

;

43 thoughts on “Thank Dog It’s Friday!

1. Friday! Thanks you all, have a nice weekend, love you, nia

Posted by niasunset | September 21, 2012, 6:01 AM
  2. I don’t know… with you guys, every day is beautiful!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by marina kanavaki | September 21, 2012, 6:10 AM
  3. *waving at June Buggie*

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | September 21, 2012, 6:14 AM
  4. Every day Rumpy ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great weekend!

Posted by Bassas Blog | September 21, 2012, 6:14 AM
  5. Saturday is my favorite day. All my children are home (2 and 4 legged) and that makes me happy! Have a great Friday, Rumpy and family! xo

Posted by Moxie Reviewsโ„ข | September 21, 2012, 6:19 AM
  6. Of course Friday Rumpy!!! It’ s my most favorite day of the week! And……well…I hate Mondat either….
    Have a lovely weekend Rumpy, June Buggie and your family!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 21, 2012, 6:54 AM
  7. I love every day ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by Zena | September 21, 2012, 7:19 AM
  8. HA! I agree about Fridays…..even though I’ve been retired for several years, after a lifetime of looking forward to Fridays as a working gal, it’s totally INGRAIINED in me to love Fridays. So I do….still….HAPPY FRIDAY!

Pam

Posted by onespoiledcat | September 21, 2012, 7:31 AM
  9. I completely agree with you, Rumpy! Vive Friday!
    Purrs

Posted by Texas, a cat in New York | September 21, 2012, 8:32 AM
  10. Yep fridays are good days for sure.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | September 21, 2012, 8:35 AM
  11. Love them all ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by Tina Holmes | September 21, 2012, 8:57 AM
  12. Actually, ever since I started working for myself at home I love Mondays. The husband is at work and I generally have a short to-do list on that day, so its just me and the dogs. I think Maya & Pierson really like Mondays too.

Posted by Dawn | September 21, 2012, 9:18 AM
    • I’d like to add that the husband being at work isn’t necessarily a good thing, but there is something to be said about having the house all to oneself. I feel so exhausted after the weekend so when he goes to work on Monday, it’s relaxing time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted by Dawn | September 21, 2012, 9:20 AM
  13. My favourite is Saturday morning because we have a long dog walk ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by shacklefordlb | September 21, 2012, 9:37 AM
  14. My favorite day of the week is Saturday, we laze around like bums all morning in our Pajamas planning what fun thing to do. Sometimes we go out for Pancakes to the High Level Diner…yum. Plus Petals and Blossom love daddy home too. Have a happy Friday and fun weekend.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | September 21, 2012, 9:56 AM
  15. My favorite days od the week are Mondays and Tuesdays, those are MY 2 days off from work.
    Havent had a Sat or Sunday off in 2 years.

Posted by To Shea | September 21, 2012, 10:50 AM
  16. Happy Friday Dawg:)

Posted by cravesadventure | September 21, 2012, 10:56 AM
  17. You’re so right – anticipation is so often better than the actual thing – although Saturdays are still great days. Better than Sundays, when you know the work week starts again soon.
    Have a pawesomely fantastic weekend

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | September 21, 2012, 11:12 AM
  18. my favorite day is any day that I wake up on the right side of the grass….

Posted by CarenOsrinGittleman (@CatChatCaren) | September 21, 2012, 12:28 PM
  19. Happy Friday! I like this one as I was asked to work Saturday and LIED and said I had plans. Plans to do nothing! Best Friday in a while ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by heretherebespiders | September 21, 2012, 1:30 PM
  20. Snowy and i love Saturday ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by littlemissobsessivesanatomy | September 21, 2012, 1:32 PM
  21. Thursday, one day left before it’s weekend!

Posted by Dianda | September 21, 2012, 2:18 PM
  22. We never seem to like Mondays, but every other day is just fine with us. We are loving today because Mom has already taken us for a long walk, and we are pretty sure another one is going to happen tonight.

Happy weekend to all of you.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | September 21, 2012, 3:35 PM
  23. Friday afternoon is definitely mumma’s favourite time of the week (Thursday afternoon the weeks that she only works 4 days in the office) because that’s when she has most time stretched out ahead of her with us! B, B & B xx

Oh, and a message from mumma: Just thought Iโ€™d drop by to let you know how fabulous I think your blog is, and let you know Iโ€™ve mentioned it in my list of Addictive Blogs. Thereโ€™s an award that goes with the mention – feel free to just know that itโ€™s there or pass it on. Thanks for sharing your stories with us; I look forward to them arriving in my inbox! x http://wp.me/p1m5Gv-Mw

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | September 21, 2012, 4:01 PM
  24. Friday is a definite favorite of mine as well. I have Friday off, and work again on Saturday, so I have kind of a “split weekend”.

Posted by Jen | September 21, 2012, 5:10 PM
  25. We love Fridays too! They are the best!

Posted by Dogs N Pawz | September 21, 2012, 6:07 PM
  26. Any day I get taken for a walk… woof
    Your pawfwend… ‘Sweetie’… Have a great weekend..! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by carolynpageabc | September 21, 2012, 7:44 PM
  27. I guess Saturday, because that’s when the picture it & write prompts post so I always get to write even when I’m too busy for anything else.

Posted by Anne Schilde | September 21, 2012, 10:07 PM
  28. Saturday has the same effect as Fri does on you – Saturday lunchtime and I’m a free wolf till Mon morning ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a lovely y’all!

Posted by europasicewolf | September 22, 2012, 2:01 AM
  29. Happy weekend, Rumpy. I guess Saturday is my day ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | September 22, 2012, 4:07 AM
  30. Pay day. Unfortunately, that’s only twice a month. So, my second choice for favorite day would be Friday. Thanks for the smiles, Rumpydog.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | September 22, 2012, 12:33 PM
  31. Saturday…early morning…when you realize it’s the weekend and two days are all yours! Happy Weekend!

Posted by fivesibesmom | September 23, 2012, 7:17 AM
  32. Saturday when all I have to do is have my coffee and be lazy reading blogs and fb ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted by Misty Shores Chesapeakes | September 23, 2012, 7:31 PM
  33. Because of the time difference I am reading this on a wet monday morning, wishing my week away already so that I can once again be thankful for friday -I think i’m with you with it being a great day!

Posted by Basil | September 24, 2012, 3:48 AM
  34. Saturday since Dad is home and we can have a woods walk if the weather is good. Friday is just another Dad work day.

Posted by tylersat99 | September 26, 2012, 5:33 PM