Happy Fall Ya’ll!!!

Oh Dog! Jen told me that it’s now Fall! I am so excited!  Far too excited to write a blog post today.

So instead, I offer you some miscellaneous pics that I wasn’t sure how to use.

Enjoy your weekend!

Showing off my skills as a Mighty Toad Hunter

Here’s a view of my backyard from the screened-in porch.

Here’s me admiring the view from the front yard. It’s so cool to have both the front AND backyards fenced in!

It’s not only dogs that love the toilet!

I’m joining the BlogBlast4Peace on November 4th. If you’re interested in joining in, here’s where you can find more info: http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/p/how-to-get-your-peace-globe.html

47 thoughts on “Happy Fall Ya’ll!!!

1. Toads! Yum!

Love and licks and maybe warts,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 22, 2012, 8:11 AM
  2. Your new place looks pawfect, Rumpy! We’re very envious of you as we don’t have a big yard….
    Have a lovely Sunday! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 22, 2012, 8:18 AM
  3. You have a really nice home, Rumpy…how much fishes caught June Buggie?

Posted by easyweimaraner | September 22, 2012, 8:28 AM
  4. Toads give me the fomy mouth. Not good like beer. bummer.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | September 22, 2012, 8:37 AM
  5. If youza Toad hunter then youza a doggone good Truffle hunter too!

Posted by Guido Basolo | September 22, 2012, 8:39 AM
  6. You be VERY careful of those Florida toads, Rumpy! They look enticing from the outside, but can be very dangerous if you bite them – they emit a poison and really can hurt you.

Posted by Zee and Zoey - Deb Barnes | September 22, 2012, 9:32 AM
  7. Did you find a toad yet, Rumpy?

And having a front yard fenced in must be really nice. It seems like all the good stuff happens outside of our fenced back yard.

Happy weekend.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | September 22, 2012, 9:42 AM
  8. Hiya Rumpy! Looks like all is going well, but beware of the toads!! xx

Posted by CATachresis | September 22, 2012, 10:43 AM
  9. Love your backyard.Lots of lawn to play.Woof! Have a fun weekend! Barkuptoday!

Posted by booksforever1blog. BarkUpToday! | September 22, 2012, 11:18 AM
  10. Happy Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by catchatcaren | September 22, 2012, 11:27 AM
  11. Fall is here..fall is here..it’s a wonderful time of year!

Posted by originalapplejunkie | September 22, 2012, 1:13 PM
  12. Happy FALL to you Rumpy. I licked a toad… ONCE. I foamed at the mouth and scared my mom about to death. SOOOOO be careful.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | September 22, 2012, 1:35 PM
  13. When Motor Mommy and Motor Man first adopted me, I used to drink out of the toilet too. No one knows why: and I’m not tellin’!
    Happy Fall!

Posted by Dianna | September 22, 2012, 1:38 PM
  14. Hi Y’all!

Rumpy, is it as chilly where you are as it is here in the mountains? The forties at night and sixties during the day make me realize that the Humans aren’t going to be gettin’ much fresh garden produce. That means maybe we’ll be goin’ home to the shore soon.

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

Posted by Hawk aka BrownDog | September 22, 2012, 1:47 PM
  15. Like the look of the new place. Hope you’re all settled in now 🙂

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | September 22, 2012, 2:33 PM
  16. Oh good, glad I’m not the only one who randomly posts photographs for no apparent reason 🙂 Happy Fall to you and Happy Spring to us 😀

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | September 22, 2012, 3:10 PM
  17. hey rumpy and june buggie! i love the pics. as usual♥ but the link for blog for peace is broke:-(

Posted by raven's witch | September 22, 2012, 3:50 PM
  18. Ah, the random extra pictures question 😉

Sometimes, those are the ones that I use on Instagram. Instant success!

Posted by Jen | September 22, 2012, 5:25 PM
  19. We’re just going into spring but have a nice fall 🙂

Posted by Zena | September 22, 2012, 6:26 PM
  20. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | September 22, 2012, 6:36 PM
  21. happy fall rumpy & happy spring zena. ;D

Posted by delia1979 | September 22, 2012, 6:42 PM
  22. We’re getting spring here!

Posted by d'Artagnan Rumblepurr | September 22, 2012, 10:45 PM
  23. Wow! Fenced front and back! Does yous gets to goes out by yourself?
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | September 22, 2012, 11:26 PM
  24. Toads!!! Cheds a runnin’ 🙂 Happy Weekend, G and C

Posted by Geraldine | September 23, 2012, 3:51 AM
  25. you look very happy Rumps! enjoy the yard, play some ball!

Posted by jimmie chew | September 23, 2012, 9:30 AM
  26. Rumpy, fall is terrific time to be in the yard. New dog Molly turns out to excel in toad hunting….and lizard chasing (except never notices when those jump on her back). It is playing havoc with our little eco system (and flower beds), though…hopefully she will re-direct to the balls and toys.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | September 24, 2012, 10:10 PM
  27. I simply couldn’t go away your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information
    a person provide to your visitors? Is gonna be back ceaselessly to check out new posts

Posted by Judy Drumm | December 10, 2013, 2:33 AM

1. Pingback: Happy Fall Ya’ll!!! | Catgurl40's Blog - September 22, 2012

‪Good morning from Bubba Cat #catsofinstagram #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofig #gingercat #eldercat