Dear DeDe

DeDe’s Weekend Wrap-up

Oh Dog! It’s Sunday, so that means it’s time for another visit with Dear DeDe. Thanks for coming back to visit with me!

You DID come back! YAY!

Today I am happy to report that I am doing well. Jen thought I’d hurt my leg Thursday because I seemed to be limping, but by Saturday morning I was running and smiling and otherwise being my happy self. So no trip to the vet was needed. YAY!

I met a new neighbor this week. He came by to flirt with Jen, but was not particularly happy to see me.

Who are you and what are you doing in MY yard?

This kitty has been back to visit, but believe you me, I am NOT encouraging it. We already have the tomcat next door that thinks he owns the place *rolls eyes*. June Buggie is chomping at the bit to get out to them. And Rumpy? Well, he means well, but we do NOT trust Rumpy around a skittish kitty.

So….. what’s been going on in your world this week?

26 thoughts on “DeDe’s Weekend Wrap-up

1. We’re glad you avoided a trip to the dreaded VET! Have a great Sunday….we’re going to spend it napping.

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | September 30, 2012, 7:35 AM
  2. Glad to see you are fit and well and no visit to vet needed… Phew! I know all about Vet runs and my Cats used to know exactly when I was going to take them to the vets and promptly disappear…. πŸ˜‰
    Nice to see you guarding your back yard.. I couldn’t borrow you could I..?? Arrgh well. just a thought… seems we have a run through over the fence and along the greenhouse and back of the garage for around half the cul-de-sac’s cats residents… And we now have no Pets.. πŸ™‚
    But I do love to see them…and Have nicknames for them all… Theres Spotty and Speckled hen! and Fuzz Ball, and Half ear.. and not forgetting Ginger Tom..
    LOL…
    Wishing you and Jen well… Enjoy the rest of your weekend and your week..
    Hugs Sue xx

Posted by Sue Dreamwalker | September 30, 2012, 7:41 AM
  3. I’m happy to hear that you’re feeling well and that all of you seem to have adjusted to your new home. From the photos, I can see you’re already having a great weekend.

We spent our Saturday with the grands – watching our grandson play baseball. Later, we watched a video with music that our granddaughter made of photos of her rescue puppy. So cute.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | September 30, 2012, 7:46 AM
  4. Glad you did not have to go to the vet. I am afraid I would be like Rumpy. It’s OK as long as they don’t move or run. But if they do the chase is on.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | September 30, 2012, 7:50 AM
  5. What a relief that your leg seems to be okay, Dear DeDe! I hate going to vet and the smell of the clinic, either…..
    Well….your neighbor who tried to flirt Jen has his home? I hope he does!
    Our news is that a new vet opens in our neighborhood today. Mom went there to take a look and talked to the vet for a while. The name of the vet is “Colombo” that he (the vet ) named it after one of his cats! BOL!
    Have a lovely Sunday, DeDe! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | September 30, 2012, 7:56 AM
  6. Hi DeDe, Mollie here. We have the granddaughters this weekend. They are like people but with very short legs and high pitched voices. They don’t pest so it’s ok.

Posted by katecrimmins | September 30, 2012, 8:13 AM
  7. Thank goodness your leg is better. As far as the c-c-c-cat…. Chase him, DeDe! Fast and mean. That thing could be trying to kill you.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | September 30, 2012, 8:28 AM
  8. Litchi would love to help Rumpy out with that cat! πŸ˜€

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | September 30, 2012, 8:59 AM
  9. I am soooooo glad that your limp got better… before you had to suffer a trip to the Dogtor.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | September 30, 2012, 9:02 AM
  10. Glad to hear you are doing well in your new place!

Posted by animalartist | September 30, 2012, 11:52 AM
  11. Hi Dede glad you are ok! Perhaps you were trying for the sympathy vote?! mol. We are napping followed by a nap this weekend! >^,,^<

Posted by CATachresis | September 30, 2012, 1:26 PM
  12. Hi DeDe! …waves paw….glad you are settling into your new environs! I am out and about a bit in my new home, currently vivid ting furriends from UTB using the iPad….I think I may need to sleep about a month! I have access to whole house now…think I like it!

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | September 30, 2012, 1:32 PM
  13. So glad you are okay Dee Dee! I don’t blame you for warning the kitty off. Even though we live with a cat, I know Jasper would be very unhappy if another interloper were to enter our space.
    We walked at the dog park for over an hour and then the puppies slept while I did laundry and cleaned. Not much fun is it?

Posted by Mel | September 30, 2012, 1:38 PM
  14. Thank goodness for no more limp, and no vet to boot!
    The kitties don’t dare come into our yard any longer. Kyuss wouldn’t hurt them, but he loves to play chase!

Posted by pennypup | September 30, 2012, 2:30 PM
  15. I’m so glad your leg is better DeDe πŸ™‚

Posted by Misty Shores Chesapeakes | September 30, 2012, 3:34 PM
  16. Maybe cats are just misunderstood…oh, it’s so hard to say that without barking in laughter.

Posted by Saved by dogs | September 30, 2012, 7:12 PM
  17. We finally got some rain! Yay! That kitty looks like he didn’t think he’d be seeing you.

Posted by Oui Oui | September 30, 2012, 9:05 PM
  18. Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend!

Posted by Basil | October 1, 2012, 3:58 AM
  19. Hey Dede, that kitty cat looks just like Sylvester The Puddy Tat, probably looking for Tweety, but found you instead.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | October 1, 2012, 4:03 AM
  20. Glad to hear that your paw is fine and that you’ve met a new feline neighbour!

Mr. Cheddar and I send our best wishes. Happy Week, G and C πŸ˜‰

Posted by Geraldine | October 1, 2012, 1:36 PM
  21. Dear DeDe. So glad you are feeling better. Maybe it was just a sprained toe? Animals do seem to know a kind soul…but there’s no vacancies! Visitors to chat at a distance only. Moly sends a careful paw wave…she’s learning self control after RC started calling her Maulie

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 1, 2012, 3:04 PM

1. Pingback: DeDe’s Weekend Wrap-up | Catgurl40's Blog - September 30, 2012

β€ͺI'm lying on top of my Jen- that always makes me feel better. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #catstagram #cats_of_instagram #cat #cats #catsofinstagram