Uh oh!

So this morning I got up and was thinking about what to write about today.

Hey June Buggie, ya got any ideas for today’s post?

And while I was thinking, I happened to check out my About page.

I figured it needed an upgrade, so I upgraded it.

And then I looked up and realized that time had gotten away from me.

So how about going and checking it out and tell me what you think. Β I could use some constructive criticism….. the operative word there being constructive.

Have a great Thursday andΒ woo woo woo!!!!

52 thoughts on “Uh oh!

1. Rumpy it looks great, but I have to say that you are a bit of a pushover letting Jen have copyright when you do all the work!!! πŸ˜‰

Posted by CATachresis | October 4, 2012, 5:59 AM
  2. I love the pet bios.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | October 4, 2012, 6:00 AM
  3. Looks just fine, Rumpy! πŸ˜€

Posted by Dianda | October 4, 2012, 6:06 AM
  4. Looking good to me. I like to know where rescue animals come from cos its always nice to see a happy ending. It’s nice to know where you are geographically too, I think that adds context as well, so that would be the only thing I can think of suggesting adding.

Posted by roughseasinthemed | October 4, 2012, 6:31 AM
  5. Hi, Rumpy.
    I give it the kitty seal of approval!
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | October 4, 2012, 6:41 AM
  6. Rumpy, it sounds great. It really sums up your little cosy home with your pals very nicely…. πŸ™‚ (Gee; you even gave Jen a mention or two. Now that’s very generous…) πŸ™‚

Posted by carolynpageabc | October 4, 2012, 6:56 AM
  7. Nice work!

Posted by Shary Hover | October 4, 2012, 7:08 AM
  8. I think it sounds great! It perfectly captures the tone of your entire blog.

Posted by Dawn | October 4, 2012, 7:52 AM
  9. looks good!

Posted by jimmie chew | October 4, 2012, 7:57 AM
  10. It looks good! We are so glad your Mommy is a great purrson and ya’ll have a wonderful furever home. Our Mommy says it helps her have faith in the human race. Hope you furriends have a great Thursday. XOXO

Posted by prancer pie | October 4, 2012, 8:03 AM
  11. It looks great, Rumpy! I love reading the story how you and Jen met that is very heart-warming. Happy Thursday Rumpy! Saturday is almost there! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 4, 2012, 8:42 AM
  12. It sounds great to us, Rumpy. We don’t think we had read the older version, but we learned now about your being found on the streets. We did not know that before. We think you landed yourself a mighty fine home.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | October 4, 2012, 8:42 AM
  13. Confused – About is a forum platform – do you have a forum over there?

Posted by Kay Lowder | October 4, 2012, 9:02 AM
  14. The mugs on those two in this photo is priceless!

Posted by Will and Eko | October 4, 2012, 10:30 AM
  15. Your edit looks great! Love the photos, too. You’ve motivated me to at least add to my to-do list to edit/update mine, too.

Posted by Sue at Talking Dogs | October 4, 2012, 10:51 AM
  16. I like it, I also like making the pictures bigger so I can see you up close and personal….cuz you are so dang cute!

Posted by Boomdeeadda | October 4, 2012, 11:24 AM
  17. Very good upgrade! I also enjoy focusing on the cute, cute, cute.

Love and licks and cuteness,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 4, 2012, 11:51 AM
  18. Sounds good Rumpy. πŸ™‚

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 4, 2012, 12:17 PM
  19. Rumpydog and pals … Thank you for standing up for animal rights, for sharing important news relating to animals, and for the many chuckles you’ve posted. I nominated you for The Lovely Blogger Award. You can find the details on my blog. Paws raised … Hooray!

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | October 4, 2012, 7:04 PM
  20. Woof woof woof Rumps!
    (That means “really good stuff” in dog)
    πŸ™‚

Posted by loungelassies | October 4, 2012, 10:36 PM
  21. Good job, Rumpy! You didn’t want to mention all the cats? Or was that June Buggie’s idea?

Posted by Candace | October 4, 2012, 11:53 PM
  22. Awesome! Your About Me page is very interesting!! Mama has very fond memories of an Alaskan Malamute that used to come and visit when she was little and the one thing she remembers most is that he loved to sleep out in the SNOW!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | October 5, 2012, 1:16 AM
  23. You have a very lovely family Rumpy.

Posted by Bassas Blog | October 5, 2012, 5:04 AM
  24. We looked at that page before coming here – it’s a great update. We were looking there after Molly said “See it’s not silly to smile and sleep on your back – Rumpy does it! And he has a happy smile and perfectly lovely tail, too ”
    (adopted children area always looking for their roots)
    Paws up for the update

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 5, 2012, 10:46 AM
  25. I love your All About Me … and think it was nice of you to include the rest of your family too πŸ™‚

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | October 5, 2012, 4:31 PM
  26. I like it – clever, succinct and cute… as we’ve come to expect from you Rumpy πŸ™‚

Posted by EllaDee | October 5, 2012, 5:59 PM
  27. I really like your About page. It lets someone know exactly what to expect.

Perfect representation of the best blogging animals online. πŸ™‚

Posted by Pamela Webster (@S_Wagging) | October 10, 2012, 1:09 PM
  28. The cat on the picture is very sweet!

Posted by Broken Sparkles | October 17, 2012, 11:05 AM
  29. I know just what you mean. Sometimes I can lose a whole day just by reading blogs and adding to mine. Thanks for stopping by and liking my posts. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Posted by sandrabranum | October 28, 2012, 7:52 PM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram