Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

Oh Dog! Monday’s back, and she’s taking no prisoners!

I got the Monday blues *sigh*

I wanna wish all my Canadian friends a happy Thanksgiving!

From freakingnews.com

I wish I was Canadian. I wanna celebrate too! *pouts*

But I guess I’ll just be my usual cute self and beg for cookies instead.

Have a great day everybody!

Oh, and DeDe asked you to be sure to read her post from yesterday.  She says it’s important.  *rolls eyes*

23 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

1. Reblogged this on WebyTrons.

Posted by mandrekar.salim | October 8, 2012, 5:43 AM
  2. lol at the old timey tv dinner trays! i actually remember that style of container. i’ll remember to check out DeDe’s post to 🙂

Posted by Morrighan | October 8, 2012, 6:21 AM
  3. Begging for treats is never a bad idea, Rumpy!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 8, 2012, 7:13 AM
  4. Have a great day Canada!

Posted by Bassas Blog | October 8, 2012, 7:13 AM
  5. I didn’t know that Thanksgiving day in Canada is different from the day in USA….*blush* thanks very much for educating me, Rumpy!
    Yes Rumoy, DeDe and we have a big secret!!!! Hee hee hee…. 🙂
    Have a happy week!

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 8, 2012, 8:08 AM
  6. We wish we were Candian today, too! We sure could use a big piece of turkey or ham. Yummy! Happy Monday!

Posted by prancer pie | October 8, 2012, 9:07 AM
  7. Happy ThanksgIving Rumpydog and Junebuggie
    i love you guys 🙂
    Your Canadian Cat xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted by Cat Forsley | October 8, 2012, 9:55 AM
  8. Nice.
    I completely forgot it’s Thanksgiving in Canada.
    Thanks for the reminder.

Happy days …

Posted by Jamie Dedes | October 8, 2012, 10:21 AM
  9. Greetings from Canada eh! How nice of you to surprise us with a special post, thanks Rumpy dog.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | October 8, 2012, 10:55 AM
  10. Happy Thanksgiving for the Canadians!

Posted by Dianda | October 8, 2012, 11:21 AM
  11. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Day, you awesome Malamute! Wooooooo!

*Hugs & kisses from Vancouver, Canada*

Posted by Carolina Garcia | October 8, 2012, 1:23 PM
  12. I hear ya! I’m ready for a Thanksgiving feast as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful Canadians!

Posted by Alison | October 8, 2012, 3:19 PM
  13. Awsome Rumpy T.

Posted by Bonzai Brown | October 8, 2012, 3:25 PM
  14. Thanks for the greeting Rumpy! We are having a wonderful Thanksgiving
    Day here on Vancouver Island, Canada

Posted by Love and a Little Red Dog | October 8, 2012, 6:28 PM
  15. Thanks so much! It was a wonderful day in Newfoundland, Canada!

Posted by incidentallearner | October 8, 2012, 8:02 PM
  16. If we were Canadian…we could be eating TURKEY!!!

The Florida Furkids

Posted by The Florida Furkids | October 8, 2012, 8:10 PM
  17. Our turkey dinner looked a little better than that Rumpy and it sure was yummy! I wish we could have shared it with you. We had pumpkin pie too! Mmmmm! Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes! 🙂

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 8, 2012, 8:47 PM
  18. We want to celebrate too! We love celebrating, specially with food. We wish all the Canadians a great Thanksgiving!

Posted by Oui Oui | October 8, 2012, 10:57 PM
  19. Thanks Rumpy,
    We had a great day. Mommy gots a new cast on her arm and then her and Daddy started to put in the new front door. Mommy looked at the door and said, the door goes the wrong way!
    They needed a right hand door, and the door was labeled a right hand door, but it was a left hand door, so Daddy had to screw the old door back together and then they took the hairy slobbery sisters for a ride to look at the fall leaves, which made it a great Thanksgiving for me, because me was in the house by myself!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Posted by catfromhell | October 9, 2012, 4:53 PM

1. Pingback: Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! | Catgurl40's Blog - October 9, 2012

‪Good morning from Bubba Cat #catsofinstagram #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofig #gingercat #eldercat